• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUSIC PLAYED IN EPISODE 3:

• 그대의 사랑이 되리 (My Love Becomes Yours) - J Rabbit
  • 아틀란티스 소녀 (Atlantis Girl) - 보아 (BoA)
  • 매쉬업 (Mash-Up)
  • 첫사랑 (First Love) - Man in Black
  • 당신은 사랑받기위해 태어난 사람 (You Were Born to Receive Love)  SNIPPETS OF EPISODE 3: (For Seyi-Seolchan shippers)
    ScreenShot2013-05-31at10318PM.pngScreenShot2013-05-31at10321PM.pngScreenShot2013-05-31at10410PM.pngScreenShot2013-05-31at10425PM.pngScreenShot2013-05-31at10552PM.pngScreenShot2013-05-31at10558PM.png

Guest jjsweeter0211

I couldn't watch live yesterday~ Thanks for all the recaps, videos, screencaps and wonderful posts >:D<

tumblr_mnokz10iuV1qag92io6_250.giftumblr_mnokz10iuV1qag92io2_250.giftumblr_mnokz10iuV1qag92io1_250.giftumblr_mnokz10iuV1qag92io4_r1_250.giftumblr_mnokz10iuV1qag92io7_r1_250.giftumblr_mnokz10iuV1qag92io5_250.gif
You’re a thief.. You stole my father’s song!

cr to herdys

sweet and lovely... Episode 3

Uri seol-chan is so taken and mesmerized by se-yi's continuos rejection of him-its so cute.. Can I keep you 'uri seol-chan-nah'!! :P

dreamy Seol-chan while lying on his bed thinking of se-yi while she's on top of him: (I swear-this kids are having more and more skinship as the show progresses-I wonder what's in store for us when they become a couple..hah!!) :)

Seol chan: (to se-yi who's on her 'deer in headlights' facial expression again...*wink-wink*)

-why are you doing this?

-if you do this, you'll be in trouble

Seol chan: big-huge *sigh* as he continuously tells se-yi..

-go before you get in trouble

-stop.

Ahhh... Hmmm.. why would 'your' se-yi be in trouble my dear seol-chan-nah.. Is it beCoz you've wanted to kiss her already right from the moment she got soooo close to you in the van-and you're so afraid you won't be able to get hold of yourself huh!! >:) O:-) =))

** Hug: hold hand: touch her lips: whisper in her ear: smell her hair: have the apple of your eye lie on top of you. **

Oohh my.. my.. What else do we need writer-nim.. 'Back-hug' : 'piggy-back' : more 'skinship' and a 'sweet kiss' - then I'll be happy... Tralalala *me trying to sing* :-\" is it Friday yet??!!!! ^_^ can't get enough of this show - my new *crack*

Btw thanks chingus for the GIF's and recaps.. You're all awesome!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW2Lbu5XDvQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdF-8oBph8

Guest pantera0014

SeYi must be pretty TIRED.. She's been running in Seol Chan's and Sun Woo's mind a lot lately..  :))
Seol-Chan got it REALLY BAD.. =)) =))
I just love SeYi's poker face... you clueless brat.. 

These boys.. if you like her that much just say it.. you keep on fantasizing.. I'm so glad this is on cable!!! 
We're just on the 3rd episode.. I'm grinning just thinking of how far Seol-Chan's fantasies would go for the remaining episodes...   >:)

Guest adikkeluangman

′Monstar′ Stills Show Ha Yeon Soo in Tears in B2ST Yong Jun Hyung′s Arms
New stills from the shoot for Monstar show the love line of the drama is ready to sprint forth.

Ha Yeon Soo and B2ST′s Yong Jun Hyung appear in tvN and Mnet′s music drama Monstar as friends at school, who recently entered a relationship after a bout of quarrels and confusion.
The new stills show the two in close contact with each other.
BLo70jnCEAAtDox.jpg

In the stills, Ha Yeon Soo is shown in tears, lying over Yong Jun Hyung in the back seat of a van. The scene was previously released in a preview before the drama officially started up, and made issues across the web.

The preview only showed how Ha Yeon Soo came to lie on top of Yong Jun Hyung, but the new pictures show her in tears, piquing curiosity on what could have happened between the two before.
The two became a couple in the previous episode, at times putting on a sweet aura and in others shunning each other coldly as they try to stabilize their relationship.
Producer Kang Hee Jung of Monstar commented, "The scene appears in the third episode of the drama, but it was actually the first scene that Yong Jun Hyung and Ha Yeon Soo shot together. Though it was their first time together they breezed through the emotional shoot."
Monstar is about how teenagers come to heal their wounds through music.
Photo credit: CJ E&M
[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201305311353_37572&category=TV&page=1

Guest NEWMARIO

'Monstar' Yong Joon-Hyeong, crazy about Ha Yeon-Soo? Squabbling romance gaining expectation

Share 2013/05/31(Fri) 22:18
6101_1.jpg On Mnet 'Monstar,' which is being aired on the 31st, top star Yoon Seol-Chan(Yong Joon-Hyeong)'s love for Yoon Sey(Ha Yeong-Soo) starts.

Seol-Chan unwittingly falls in love with Sey, and feels sense of jealousy and vigilance for Jeong Seon-Woo(Gang Ha-Neul). He has a has a hard time thinking of Sey every single moment. Two of them, being classmates, will continue a squabbling romance, raising expectations for the outcome of the love triangle on 'Monstar.'

'Monstar' will be aired every Friday on both Mnet and tvN. [picture=CJ E&M]
http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=6101

Archived