[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

dee09

@nona88 I always thought the same thing. I honestly just noona crush on the actor not the character lol Like Se Yi said, he doesn't do anything and do hang out with those bullies. He can't use the "I'm different" line. Birds of a feather flock together. SC dislike of him doesn't stem from jealousy. It was like that from the beginning and that line "you still act nice" then when he replied to him "that's what you think" when SW told him that he was glad he was in school with them.

Going back to that quatro lol Their remarks about how come SC came from a prestigious family. So an idol cannot come from a rich family? Not all of them came from humble beginnings, you jerks! Y'all are just jealous cause he doesn't only have talents but he knows how to entertain too. It doesn't matter how well you sing or play instruments, if you don't have that entertaining fire you are just boring.

That scene with SC and his mom (or is she a stepmom?) was sad. He totally stepped back when she tried to hug him. Poor boo :( Se Yi needs to stop being mean to him too. She's not the only one with issues. Just because he's a star like he loves to say lol doesn't mean everything is swell for him. Yes, he shouldn't have used that song to kinda stick it to her but he never claimed the song was his. The teacher said he couldn't sing one of his songs so he didn't.

You right , but I think MSY already has feeling for him but she don't what to do so she keep running away ,SY said that to PKG make me think that she mean her feeling too , it just that SC keep making her remmber what she want to forget , her mom , the fact that her dad not her anymore, I know poor kid he don't know anything and don't mean hurting her but he keep stepping in her wound without knowing... For the songs SY was hurt cause ge change the music and the way the song should be sing , for her the only thing that left from her father was his song and his music even she wouldn't dare to sing it in another way .... And hearing some stranger came and play with the songs was really panful to her, just think of as her father left picture and someone came and add more colors or change add more on it, if I was her I will be more angery and sad then she was ..

SC should really start showen his feeling , he keep think that if he star then it should be normal to fall for him, the fake adam was right that he look like person who lose so much , that why he act like he not fearing anything but he should know that wanting something so much can really break it , if he didn't act right

As I said I think SY really care and like SC , cause the way she keep looking at him when the poop proplem came out , and the teacher keep seeing that this will follow them for so long , SY keep look at SC knowing how this news can affect and hurt him as star .

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mastermei_

nona88 said: After watching all the three epsiodes I just get the though that JSW isn't nice and that YSC was right about him just acting nice , I even now think he one of the bully group and he like the other three rich member of " all for one" group ... the only different that he not shown it and just enjoy the show from afar , the way he say to MSY "what are you looking at " , when she was looking at PKG was not nice at all , it not just jeoulse , he show the face of cruel guy , and MSY was right when she ask why he didn't do anything to stop the bully , it not like he can't do anything , I think the only once he help was in ep 1 was cause he didn't want MSY to see that but not cause he nice guy , who care about the other . One more the way he keep looking at MSY when she look at PkG and the way he look at PKG himself , give me the feeling he not the guy we really though he is , even if it petty he didn't like MSY care for anyone also and I think we going to see more from him in the future and I mean the really him ; not the nice mask ...
It interesting that YSC ,JSW and even MJH now each other from long time ,it going to be interesting flashback to see what kind of friends they was , speically that YSC words about " MSY strong and better then all of you, atleast she don't act " , " you really didn't change , you still act like a nice person " , give me the feeling that they have a painful past togther and that JSW not that different from the other and he was cruel person in the past....

Guest seobin

@Jaywalkers thanks for all the information and goodies you always post on this thread. You really are the best <3 

Guest JAYwalkers

another bts joon hee & kyu dong...i already posted it before .But i reupload to youtube...just in case,if you miss it...sorry if you already watched this

Guest JAYwalkers

skinship  :x     ....twice like this....OMO  :-O writernim,you know what we want,good job  =D>  :-bd we will be waiting for another skinship scene next episode :))
tumblr_mnqig4SS7s1r0n47ho6_250.gif  tumblr_mnqig4SS7s1r0n47ho5_250.gif
tumblr_mnqig4SS7s1r0n47ho4_250.gif tumblr_mnqig4SS7s1r0n47ho3_250.gif
tumblr_mnqig4SS7s1r0n47ho2_250.gif tumblr_mnqig4SS7s1r0n47ho1_250.gif

tumblr_mnqe30fUV61r0n47ho2_250.gif  tumblr_mnqe30fUV61r0n47ho5_250.gif
tumblr_mnqe30fUV61r0n47ho1_250.gif  tumblr_mnqe30fUV61r0n47ho4_250.gif
tumblr_mnqe30fUV61r0n47ho3_250.gif  tumblr_mnqe30fUV61r0n47ho6_250.gif
cr : fuckyeah-kdramas

Guest ajummanim

A very refreshing and light drama

exactly what I needed to over come the frustration and complication of WAML

thanks alot for the pics. recaps. and your comments that makes watching drama much fun

haven't seen episode 3

I'm sorry but the "go with the flow" is not an excuse. I'm not saying he's evil but he definitely acts nice. If Seyi wasn't part of the group who got in trouble, he wouldn't have looked at them. And he would have let that annoying girl from his group seek SC's fans on her if she wasn't Se Yi IMO. Yes, he might not actively take part in the bullying or incite it but that's still bad. The same goes for the whole class anyway not just him.

What you said about the Japanese dramas actually reminded me of my school. This girl who was two years older than me was one of the worst case of bullies. But you couldn't tell. Why? Because on the outside, she was so calm and had the softest voice and prettiest smile, but once the teacher wasn't looking. OMO! Rotten inside lol This is why I'm wary of silent people.

chrissydiva

said: I'm sorry but the "go with the flow" is not an excuse. I'm not saying he's evil but he definitely acts nice. If Seyi wasn't part of the group who got in trouble, he wouldn't have looked at them. And he would have let that annoying girl from his group seek SC's fans on her if she wasn't Se Yi IMO. Yes, he might not actively take part in the bullying or incite it but that's still bad. The same goes for the whole class anyway not just him.

What you said about the Japanese dramas actually reminded me of my school. This girl who was two years older than me was one of the worst case of bullies. But you couldn't tell. Why? Because on the outside, she was so calm and had the softest voice and prettiest smile, but once the teacher wasn't looking. OMO! Rotten inside lol This is why I'm wary of silent people.

Been re-watching each episode for the 'nth time -can't resist :> :)

I get this giggly feeling every time seol-chan gets close to se-yi, sparks are flying off the chart between this kids.. And their encounters are weird- coz there's always skinship involved - which I don't mind of course (*_*)

...but seol-chan-nah could you pls stop making se-yi cry... :-< I know it's not intentional and you only do it when you're overly feeling jealous or threatened - loosen up kiddo! -then you might get another smile or even a compliment from pretty se-yi..

...and se-yi, give uri seol-chan-nah some slack will yah - he's trying his best to impress you and protect you at the same time!! Otokke-the kid is sooo into you and he's in sooo deep, you're the only one who can save him.. :-S so make room for some love girl.. :x

Guest nauna

Episode 3 was another awesome episode, with so many touching, funny,awkward moments. I loved it! 
Okay - not sure why spoiler tag isn't working for me, but don't read on if you haven't seen the episode and hate being spoiled!

Poor SC! He just can't seem to do anything right when it comes to SY, always shooting himself in the foot. This time it was taking her song and changing it into a big stick to poke her with, not knowing it was her dead father's song, and that it had so much sentimental meaning for her. Well, he poked her all right...right in a raw wound. #-o  I loved her petty way of retaliating...she definitely knows how to poke him back - right in his oversized ego!Actually there were a lot of things SY did this episode that I loved. Like calling SW out on how he overlooks the KD bullying, and taking  the broom to chubby bully. I really like how she interacts with KD. She just empathizes with him instead of offering him pity, which would probably just make him feel even more pathetic. She has a way of communicating with him that seems to make him feel less alone. I'm interested to find out what happened in the past to change KD's relationship with chubby bully,(sorry...can't remember his name right now), and why he feels he has the right to beat up KD.I also liked the fact that when the teacher was blackmailing them all into playing, and threatening them all with the reputation of "the pooper" that would follow them until graduation; SY kept looking at SC. It shows she does have some awareness of what that would mean for him, and some concern about it. That's a good sign for clueless-when-it-comes-to-wooing-the-girl-he-likes SC. 
Favorite scene of this episode: SW singing on the stairs with past & present SY. And I'm not even on that ship

I love all the daydream/fantasy/imagination scenes in this drama. There's something very whimsical about it.

lol speaking of the skinship, how come the manager seemed to be the only one really bothered by her laying on top of him like that? Se Yi was only focused on the song issue I guess lol I can't believe that was the first scene the actors shot. Then again other actors first scene is a love scene. Best way to meet someone for the first time lmao

Monstar episode 3 recap
I also don't think Sun Woo is a bad guy. They'll all be growing this season and he'll learn to not only protect people he cares about like he doesn't let his stupid clique hurt Se Yi. He should do that for everyone in his class. 
I bet I'm the only one who ships Sun Woo and Kim Na Na, huh?  :))

Monstar episode 3 recap

I also don't think Sun Woo is a bad guy. They'll all be growing this season and he'll learn to not only protect people he cares about like he doesn't let his stupid clique hurt Se Yi. He should do that for everyone in his class. 

I bet I'm the only one who ships Sun Woo and Kim Na Na, huh?  :))

Oh I'll ship them with you. She's pretty and the way she looks at him makes me go "hmm get it!" Hahaha

And since I'm in the SC/SY ship, it works even better.

Archived