[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

dee09

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Miky88 & anjoloveskirby

Thanks!  Yeah iirnii mentioned it above and provided links to the post.  Thanks though!

It really highlights not only how they have added depth to the story through such details and hopefully have a game plan but the awesomeness of the acting that I could note all those nuances.  Finely done by all! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch.html?v=yKh3U-oeGxo

It's the song sung by the 'Man in Black' before the shower scene... hehehe

and I'm obsess with this song now... :x :x :x

So, I'm wondering if anyone of you guys know the lyric... Thanks.. [-O<  >:D<

Guest dramagrandma

iirnii said:Yup, agree with you that the song Se Yi was playing drew Adam to her, but then I am thinking that Seolchan told, or lied, to Adam it was his song in spite of anger because he just wanted to get rid of the guy from 'harassing' Se Yi. She was shaking, he was angry (and I must say.. feeling a bit heroic) so I do think he just want to get the upper hand by saying his famous name out loud.  And also, I don't think there were enough chances for Seolchan to share his song with Se Yi yet - he did even say to her in the class scene where he was boasting and told her not to worry about the music evaluation and just follow his lead before she got a text from her mom, that he said their relationship wasn't close enough to have exchange phone numbers.. so.

Guest JAYwalkers

MN IN BLACK - PAST DAYS  (LIVE VERSION)

RADIO Kyu Dong - KARA Mr BTS VIDEO
http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=470848589662300

MA JOON HEE & piano - BTS VIDEO
http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=484198834981918

Guest jjsweeter0211

′Monstar′ Stills Show Ha Yeon Soo in Tears in B2ST Yong Jun Hyung′s Arms

2013-05-31 14:13  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

New stills from the shoot for Monstar show the love line of the drama is ready to sprint forth.

Ha Yeon Soo and B2ST′s Yong Jun Hyung appear in tvN and Mnet′s music dramaMonstar as friends at school, who recently entered a relationship after a bout of quarrels and confusion.

The new stills show the two in close contact with each other.

72261306.jpg

In the stills, Ha Yeon Soo is shown in tears, lying over Yong Jun Hyung in the back seat of a van. The scene was previously released in a preview before the drama officially started up, and made issues across the web.

The preview only showed how Ha Yeon Soo came to lie on top of Yong Jun Hyung, but the new pictures show her in tears, piquing curiosity on what could have happened between the two before.

The two became a couple in the previous episode, at times putting on a sweet aura and in others shunning each other coldly as they try to stabilize their relationship.

Producer Kang Hee Jung of Monstar commented, "The scene appears in the third episode of the drama, but it was actually the first scene that Yong Jun Hyung and Ha Yeon Soo shot together. Though it was their first time together they breezed through the emotional shoot."

42758355.jpg

Monstar is about how teenagers come to heal their wounds through music.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

jina_bing_bang said: UPDATE NEWS on Seyi's father

As it was being discussed on the previous page, "Adam" is NOT Seyi's father.
I am thinking "Adam" was a friend of Seyi's father and that is why he was interested in her song and asking who taught her, also it does seem like SeolChan lied about saying it was his song that he gave/composed/produced since "Adam" was known to the students as a pervert

Here is an news article: http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=423347&year=2013
[posted Korean date 5/30]

This states that actor and singer Kim Young Ho will play Seyi's father in a scene where she remembers him when she was younger, playing the guitar.
 Kim Young Ho's agency stated that he will indeed play Seyi's father- Min Kwang Ho

Drama staff have said on set the reaction was great, so they cannot wait to see the reactions after the broadcast airing. Also, that Kim Young Ho's guitar and singing skills live were a great source of energy for the set.

Cannot wait for tomorrow :D and I hope the drama itself introduces why the name is "Monstar". Maybe it will be the band name the student form, I think it maybe because they all have troubled situations going on but they can shine as stars when they perform as a band. Anyway, can't wait!

YAY! It's FRIDAY AGAIN YOU GUYS! 
Thanks for all the BTS treats <3 yummers.
It seems like a lot of people are curious about Ahn Naesang's role, so I've translated the character description:
"Adam" or Han Ji Woong (played by Ahn Naesang)With a heart frozen solid like an icicle, his personality is cold and distant.
He is like the cold winds that blow around the peaks of the snow-capped Himalayas. 
He was once a famous composer, but now he has withdrawn from society.
One day monstars gathered to his storage area.
These shameless people wanted to get inside.
No matter how much he yelled and chased them away, they eventually got in.
He gave up.
But these monstars not only wanted his storage area but also him.
He taught them how to play instruments and how to sing songs. 
Unwittingly, he comes a mentor figure to them. 
he is NOT Seyi's father, but just a mentor figure. Maybe he knew her parents? 

Anyone know any streaming sites for tonight's episode??

Guest pinkdreams

Wow powerful - even without knowing the language . hope we have someone who can do a quick recap 
jjsweeter0211 said: Can't wait for tonight's episode :x

cr to mnet

I downloaded the first 2 episodes yesterday. It was good. I like High School romances Drama and specially since this is from TVN, It means more skinship for me. I loved it. Like the Lead Guy. He is a cutie and he must have one he** of a teacher, Because he is doing great in acting. The other guy also played in "To The Beautiful you" ,I was mostly focused on his body than his acting back then.LOL He got a great body.LOL The girl is good in acting but I do have problem with her face. She has done so many jobs on her face that she looks more like an animation character. I mean seriously! Just my opinion. I think Plastic surgery is good but not this much. Just my opinion.

Overall I like the drama. Looking forward to character's growth in future. :x

Archived