[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

little bunny said: After reading YSY's interviews, videos etc, i think when it comes to love, YSY will be an affectionate lover. He liked a girl before he ever confessed, the girl made u p again with her-ex. YSY must be hurt that time although he liked that girl very much, he still let her go with her choice without saying he liked her. He lost 10 kgs within 2 months. What I'm saying is, although YSY loves book very much, doesn't mean he will be bored lover or would ignore his lover . We already saw in FBND, the dating scenes mostly from his ideas. He also said he will make surprise for his love one. He said he slow at first but will be aggressive if he's sure. ( it was somewhere in his interview i read).
Being someone who loves book and not very outgoing person, may be it will be a little awkward at first. But since PSH is more friendly, outgoing, it helped YSY got warmer quickly with her. PSH picked JGS, JYH dan LSG as her 3 best partners may be she didn't have to feel awkward. Looked at her videos with them ( I didn't watch her bts with LSG) she will hit them playfully and fooling around with them. And may be with YSY, she found she couldn't really treat YSY like JGS or JYH. But it's hard to say since there's no bts videos, just pictures. But it still made me curious, if she's really not comfortable enough around YSY, why she will make joke with him? I mean, look at the bts pictures, mostly it was PSH who touched YSY's face, taking pictures etc. Of course after sometimes YSY could joke around too. @thao_2512 since you're PSH fans for long time, i would like to ask question about this. Did PSH ever treat her previous co-star like this too? I already saw her bts video, but mostly she hit them playfully and it looked it is her habit to do that. But did she ever touch their face as much she did to YSY based on the bts pictures? I dont take this shipper seriously but it made curious though.
And how about the moment they're at party after Mama's award? They looked comfortable enough and I don't think if they're not getting along that well we would not see "hand on the shoulder, hand on the waist", I guess?? Or why PSH will be bothered to help YSY with his sweater during Taxi show? Is it just for the sake of promoting the drama, because what i saw it's something that naturally done? I believe PSH is someone who also sincere right? 
But still the reason why PSH didn't pick YSY as her most comfortable partner, is PSH herself knows the answer.
I believe all of us know the difference between reality and drama. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, dear, I haven't said a thing about your posts until now, and I truly understand what you're trying to do 'coz you love PSH, ok.
But you're too serious now, and you know, it's only the beginning of this FUN ship. FUN. EASY. LIGHT. Please, for us here, stop being so serious, even with the best intentions. You like her, fine. You want to defend her, fine with it. WE DIDN'T BASH HER NOT EVEN ONCE. Maybe you can go somewhere where they bash her & you can defend her because she would need to be. But not here. WE ARE RESPECTFUL. 
I just think I'm not the only one who begin to think you're too "heavy" for this thread. Sorry. We don't have to explain each sentence we made, to justify what we say here, and we're perfectly nice & cool so far. 
Just please, stop being so HEAVY. WE'VE UNDERSTOOD NOW. WE BELIEVE YOU. Thanks. Let's have fun, let's be light, let's be happy.

Guest janeb10

Frinda said:

eniya

said:

thao_2521

Oooooo, i wasn't mad with PSH at all...do not take my every word too seriously here. We all love KkaeMi here and will continue to spazz here just for fun, exactly wat meisaeteurn had said. 

This is a fun shipper thread for this lovely couple KkaeMi, so i thought is ok tat we can be delusional some times to think they ar tgr with or without proof, right ? But of course, we will continue to do our part to inspect every tiny bits and pieces of evidence that will give us any hint that looks positive to us, even a speck of dust is enouf to satisfy our curiosity just like Enrique. :D

However, i still do think tat they actually get along very well off screen. In a article, the studio crews who work with them commented that the two would always tease and joke between themselves and behave just like a couple.  ( hmm.....wonder if this article is posted in this thread, hv to search, NEED PROOF!!!!!!!)

SOMEONE OUT THERE PLS PROVIDE US WITH MORE BTS, 

WE NEED MORE MORE MORE  PROOOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No video yet....not in twitter,youtube,fan forums,tumblr,facebook of what i've seen at least.... *sign*  :-< ~Want to buy patient~  8-| They are going to post it eventually right?If no camera of a fan took it,they will from a tv program or something,right?
funtimespsh.png
                   8->                                                                                                                                                        :D

Frinda said:  No video yet....not in twitter,youtube,fan forums,tumblr,facebook of what i've seen at least.... *sign*  :-< ~Want to buy patient~  8-| They are going to post it eventually right?If no camera of a fan took it,they will from a tv program or something,right?

@happychu If reminding you guys to stay on the ground is taking things too serious I'm sorry lol

I mean no harm but I guess I do take thing serious when it comes to Shinhye.
Ofc no one bashes her here now ( it's only the beginning and some of you already feel bad for him... ) , but one day some of you would if your dream got bigger and the fantasy broke...

Like I said I have seen it many times I'd rather prevent it from early on....
But since I'm interrupt your fantasy, I apologize ( not that I think I did anything wrong)
I thought I could share my opinions n thoughts here but I guess not... since you asked me to GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, which is rather rude. Did I bash any of you? or go against the ship? Read my post carefully. I'm open for anything as long as it's rational/ logical and has enough evidences. I love them enough to run a blog delicate to mainly them... ( which I didn't for PSH's previous drama)

And you said I was the one that take things seriously... Seriously? When you can't even be open with anther opinion? LOL

Oh well, that's how it starts it...
Happy shipping them and good luck to you

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in...so shame on me now!!!Flew me to places i'd never been...so you put me down oh!!!Ohhh..ohhh oh ....trouble trouble trouble!!!...." :Dhttp://youtu.be/fDHPwxfN8ig
cr to uploader

Frinda said:  No video yet....not in twitter,youtube,fan forums,tumblr,facebook of what i've seen at least.... *sign*  :-< ~Want to buy patient~  8-| They are going to post it eventually right?If no camera of a fan took it,they will from a tv program or something,right?

8->                                                                                                                                                        :D

Guest meisaeteurn

@thao_2512 don't feel too bad or discouraged. We are not demanding you to go, but we are suggesting that if you do not like the constant imagination or scenarios that most shippers like to come up with, it would be best if you do not take the things said here with too much thought and feel the need to prove them wrong. It's a simple suggestion. Of course you are welcomed to stay in this thread all you like :) it would be nice to have you since you are indeed a fan of PSH and you know a lot about her. But it would be easier if everyone continue to stay open-minded.

Again, it was a suggestion, not a demand. Just like how you suggested some people to not get our hopes up too high. (Although, you have to understand that it's a part of shipping. To keep our hopes up.)

I think some people just feel a bit displeased with how you constantly remind them that the couple is more likely to not be real than it is real.

Guest spaceme

@thao_2512 dear ... to a misunderstanding. for the love of the defending and believed. all was over, but because everyone here loves psh / ysy. that there will be no end. no one is likely to hurt and bash psh, for something we can not yet accounted well. understood. we are the same. we are just a fan, do not take it serious.

why the discussion is still ongoing. This makes me sad. This may be a misunderstanding. I'm a psh huge fan too. ever since I went to school until now. none really bash psh. if there is the word 'disappointed' just because psh not choose ysy, that does not mean we hurt psh. we are only a fan, and this thread is specifically for psh / ysy. I think it's reasonable.

Here we share the fun. speaking something we like "just for fun", because we can not be happy alone. wuahhh, I do not believe I could write this much. I was silent type. I'm afraid if I talk, it would hurt others with words. so sorry if that happens. so, just take it for fun. I really love this thread.

let's @thao_2512 sorry if I make you angry. thank you for you. still here. and I Love You :)

I love this thread so much, i love all of you here, i love reading all your posts..and  i love both ysy and psh

it's doesn't matter if they are real or not, we are just having fun, as long as they are still remains a close friend, like shi yoon said..he will supporting shin hye with LOVE like all of us here

this is just random thoughts, cuz i love drama YAB, and shin hye's character go mi nam is one of her fav.character, it's reflect her self. for everyone who is still disappointed about psh didn't choose ysy as one of her fav.partners. I remember in one of episode YAB..go mi nam didn't choose hwang tae kyung at all when she being asked to choose which one among Anjell's members ( it's like a portcard toy or something ) the one she liked so much..she choose sin woo ( JYH ) and jeremy ( LHK ) none for hwang tae kyung ( JGS ) and the fact is she indeed had falling in love with JGS's character in YAB..ha..ha.. i know..this is just for fun guys..personaly for me..i'm not really bother about this matter, i love to think indeed ysy has special place in psh's heart :x

thao_2512

said:

little bunny

said: After reading YSY's interviews, videos etc, i think when it comes to love, YSY will be an affectionate lover. He liked a girl before he ever confessed, the girl made u p again with her-ex. YSY must be hurt that time although he liked that girl very much, he still let her go with her choice without saying he liked her. He lost 10 kgs within 2 months. What I'm saying is, although YSY loves book very much, doesn't mean he will be bored lover or would ignore his lover . We already saw in FBND, the dating scenes mostly from his ideas. He also said he will make surprise for his love one. He said he slow at first but will be aggressive if he's sure. ( it was somewhere in his interview i read).

Being someone who loves book and not very outgoing person, may be it will be a little awkward at first. But since PSH is more friendly, outgoing, it helped YSY got warmer quickly with her. PSH picked JGS, JYH dan LSG as her 3 best partners may be she didn't have to feel awkward. Looked at her videos with them ( I didn't watch her bts with LSG) she will hit them playfully and fooling around with them. And may be with YSY, she found she couldn't really treat YSY like JGS or JYH. But it's hard to say since there's no bts videos, just pictures. But it still made me curious, if she's really not comfortable enough around YSY, why she will make joke with him? I mean, look at the bts pictures, mostly it was PSH who touched YSY's face, taking pictures etc. Of course after sometimes YSY could joke around too. @thao_2512 since you're PSH fans for long time, i would like to ask question about this. Did PSH ever treat her previous co-star like this too? I already saw her bts video, but mostly she hit them playfully and it looked it is her habit to do that. But did she ever touch their face as much she did to YSY based on the bts pictures? I dont take this shipper seriously but it made curious though.

And how about the moment they're at party after Mama's award? They looked comfortable enough and I don't think if they're not getting along that well we would not see "hand on the shoulder, hand on the waist", I guess?? Or why PSH will be bothered to help YSY with his sweater during Taxi show? Is it just for the sake of promoting the drama, because what i saw it's something that naturally done? I believe PSH is someone who also sincere right? 

But still the reason why PSH didn't pick YSY as her most comfortable partner, is PSH herself knows the answer.

I believe all of us know the difference between reality and drama. 

Guest nistymaj

whaaa.. whaaa...? Neighbors, come on... let's keep our cool. This is just for fun. I know that sometimes, actors get carried away with their character. It maybe becoz of they are really immersed in it. Dok Mi and Kkaeguem were deeply in love and I think it carries over to real life. That is why I am sure that there is attraction bet. PSH and YSY. That is why YSY has to go to Africa to shake off this feeling and PSH feels emptiness (accdg. to her interview). Maybe that is why she goes to several shobiz events... to shake off this emptiness. Now if these feelings will persist even after a long time and they will act on it is another matter. For me, I'll just be happy if they they at least become close friends. Anyway they're both single. ;)

Archived