[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

marshmelliey said: @bbvvip thankyou for the news, finally..the movie that JIS has been waiting for almost like 2 years?! im so happy for him.. everything fall into the right place, eventually :DDDD  :x
PS: and hey vvip, i love BIGBANG aswell..TOP is my fav one hahaaa =))
seriously you guys, everything about them is so coincidences or just like @crazywindblower said is fate giving JIS and SHK reasons to get even more closer? " or vice versa :D
i believe..God has a beautiful plan for them :)
@chichi hahahaaa yeah, thats what he said :))

Guest shey428

A secret date in China? That would be ok for us. We'll let you have your privacy there.

But In Sung sshi, you said you're a "local actor"? That wouldn't be true, there will be Kwon Bob. How about the denial feelings towards Song Hye Gyo sshi. Is it really just business? We'll have to wait until you push thru? Hoping that like Kwon bob, it will push thru..

No other than SHG please, i dont think i can accept it if not her. :(

crazywindblower said: finally JIS's Kwon BoB movie will finally push through!!! thank God! :) =D> what a good news! 2013 is indeed JIS's year! a successful drama, a new movie and hopefully a new found love as well with SHK! :x :\"> :x will there be scenes taken in china? isnt it SHK will be shooting in China as well for a movie? OMG, they can have their dates in china then! hahaha :D and JIS can even ask help from SHK on how to speak mandarin, since he will have a chinese actress as his partner in the movie!!! waahhh, is fate giving JIS and SHK reasons to get even more closer? hmmmmm.. :-? :D :\"> :x

bbvvip said: latest news from tieba.baidu, Korea & China companies cooperate in producing JIS's new movie (Martial Arts). His co-star will be China actress (not announced yet).The director will be fr Korea, no announcement for the moment whether the movie will be shooting in China.

In Sung si, I think you will
definitely take this opportunity to learn some simple Mandarin from SHK now!! :))
What a coincidence, both of you cooperate with China actor/actress at the same period!
:x

loucong said: "If I perform with my own sentiment, the acting becomes very awkward. Once it becomes very unnatural, the performance itself becomes awkward too… So I… when don’t have special feeling… via acting to… awkward things… how I have to say? … It’s possible to say that it easily passes through the unnatural things? Because it’s acting so it’s able to go directly to the character in the closest way. I think like this. I’m very sorry… "

=)) this response of JIS no matter how many times i read it i can't seem to understand it LOL :)) can some please translate this ...LOL oh wait i think i know already what he really wanted to say is " yes thats why im acting awkwardly now"..LOL ;)) right? hahhaha *peace JIS* really your answer was like Da Vinci code Lol =))

Guest crazywindblower

jl08 said: bbvvip said: latest news from tieba.baidu, Korea & China companies cooperate in producing JIS's new movie (Martial Arts). His co-star will be China actress (not announced yet).The director will be fr Korea, no announcement for the moment whether the movie will be shooting in China.

definitely take this opportunity to learn some simple Mandarin from SHK now!! :))
What a coincidence, both of you cooperate with China actor/actress at the same period!

@hclover96

JIS: Maybe before, I wouldn't have thought like this but I think it is starting to be that way. I do think that 'maturity/stability" seems something that is hard to find in men/males.

It's hard not to start thinking about the qualities he should look for in his gf, especially after having such a wonderful, caring and beautiful co-star in SHK. JIS should really take time to hang out with SHK to develop their feelings for each other. 6 months together, well, they at least know a fair bit about each other. He did say he'll not go for 'easy' woman at the Go show with GHJ, his co-star from Spring days. Let's hope he gives himself and SHK a chance. :)

Guest marshmelliey

ahahahahaaaa you guys seriously made my days  =))
some of ur posts are so hillarious and lovely  :((
LET ME LOVE YOOUUUU :\">  :x

Guest crazywindblower

since Kwon Bob will now push through, i hope its filming will start after JIS promotion tour of TWTB..i hope JIS can still join the TWTB promotion in japan, singapore, china, etc.. :x [-O< ;):) and i hardly pray that SHK will take time to join JIS and kim bum in the promotional tours.. [-O< we bady miss O2 moments!!! :(( :( :\">

bbvvip said: latest news from tieba.baidu, Korea & China companies cooperate in producing JIS's new movie (Martial Arts). His co-star will be China actress (not announced yet).The director will be fr Korea, no announcement for the moment whether the movie will be shooting in China.

Guest crazywindblower

i remember that i read somewhere, that JIS wants a woman that would continue to love him and understand even if they are far from each other (or away from each other)..hmmmmmm, what does this mean..i suddenly remembered it..hahahaa.. :D :-? :\">

crazywindblower said: since Kwon Bob will now push through, i hope its filming will start after JIS promotion tour of TWTB..i hope JIS can still join the TWTB promotion in japan, singapore, china, etc.. :x [-O< ;):) and i hardly pray that SHK will take time to join JIS and kim bum in the promotional tours.. [-O< we bady miss O2 moments!!! :(( :( :\">