[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

shey428 said: mamie said: OMG.....I can't believe this... :) its seem like only yesterday that they said nothing happen between them...but now they already have two babies??? Hohoho....Haters, on your face darling :D

:):)) :P :x :\"> Beautiful pic which came out from my imagination. Dont hate me for this?ui=2&ik=15a782e01d&view=att&th=13e2f5f0

For the sake of my imagination of O2 couple, I learn about photoshop  and more :\">
this post inspired by pic post by @shey428

Guest greenriver

shey428 said: Hey I just met you and this is crazy! But here's my number so call me maybe?

314711g.jpg
Yobo, O2 shippers are really pushing us together and i dont think i can hide it anymore.. I will go with you to China!

2d778f6.jpg

Omo! Ok honey, it should be a secret still. This is not the right time to reveal our relationship. We have to promote TWTWB.

eajyvp.jpg

Waaahhh.. Still a secret?! *sniff *sniff ok yobo.

Welcome to my world!
I'm really going to mental institution because of our O2 couple.
I miss them badly. I hope they both miss each other as well. <3

marshmelliey said:

ummm...actually, i've never seen a drama before when the boy kissed his girl's forehead then he kissed her eyes and then he kissed her cheek  ;))which is remind me with my boyfriend cuz he used to kiss me like that hahaaa =)) and it's one of my fav scene..somehow it got me thinking " did JIS make this ad-libs to kiss her eyes or is it really on the scripts? " ;))

Untitled-1_zps56a9c5e7.jpg
What ??? I just pictured them going to share the same bed yesterday and now they... they've had 2 babies (OMG, Good jobs, guysimages_zps1b138ac8.jpg  ) Hope they live happily ever after, have a good trip in China and come back to make more drama for us.What will be future drama projects for them? What do you guys think about these ones ? This Spring, the wind will blow 201304032155774618515c3_zpsb89621b2.jpg

And, Next Summer, the wind keeps blowing207370_246597538809970_781220906_n_zps4838b676.jpg

Then, Autumn the wind blows colder than Summer TW2avi_003568368_zpse9e5424e.jpg

Do I ask too much ? If not, Can I ask for one more The wind blows all seasons :)>-  I'll definitely watch all :)) Sorry for my crazy post cuz I can't get over my O2 obsession
@jl08: Thank you for your welcome message, I'll try to post more about our couple but I do not have great analyze to post insightful posts as everyone make in this thread, you guys did a wonderful jobs >:D<. Although, I do not post more, I still stalk this thread as 0h Soo stalked  0h Young :)

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said: jl08 said: bibidep said: Hello all the O2's shippers!!!!

Wow the pages are moving fast, thank you everyone for the news, the pictures and the comments from all of you.  I miss the O2's couple so much, I even tried so hard to hide away from this forum for a few days but I can't help it any more and come back to read all the comments and go crazy again.

I heard JIS finally had his movie moving again and this time both country from China and Korea to invest in the movie that JIS has been waiting for a long time.  This time I have to believe everything happen for a reason at the right date and the right time.  2 week ago JIS said in the Interview that right now he has no plan to work out side of korea, but now we all know that he will be in the movie with oversea invest in.  After this I think he will start having a lot more oversea work like SHK hahaha.  What a coincidence that both JIS and SHK met in this drama and now we can see a lot of things happen similar to both of them. 

We are not the only one going crazy about their kiss but DC they even more crazy than us, look at the diagram below that they used to analysis the kiss.

78339715.jpg

Credit to DC

Just look at those killer gaze from JIS. I hope he keeps those killer gaze only for SHK. :)

AAAA_zps20788bf2.png

@zuizui

I would love the Oxygen couple to be cast in future dramas like what you suggested, covering all 4 seasons! I hope writer Noh works hard on the scripts to include more happiness and romance for JIS and SHK. I hope writer noh will continue to cast them and help both of them to realise their love and get married.

lol. delusional.....but, anything is possible. :)

If we keep talking about them falling in love, soon, their ears will get itchy and then they will move towards each other to confirm what the WIND has blown to them! lol. :)

th_AAAA_zps20788bf2.png

Guest marshmelliey

i can't wait for the day when they're getting married with each other, so i decided to made this   =)) hahaa
tumblr_mlniokLvc01r03tuuo3_250.gif 
and also i can't wait the day when SHK attack him with a lot of kisses =))tumblr_mlniokLvc01r03tuuo2_250.gif
and they're absolutely gonna be the coolest and amazing couple ever in this planet called earth :xtumblr_mlniokLvc01r03tuuo1_400.gif 
and when the haters start to bash SHK, JIS would protect his woman and give all the haters his bruce lee moves tumblr_mlnjd7Pu5g1r03tuuo1_250.gif

so you better run better run , faster than my bullet  =))  =))
tumblr_mlnjtlCLg51r03tuuo1_250.gif

@marshmelliey

LOL! That was really funny and omg, the O2 couple look so adorable and cute when they are married. Fancy JIS with his flying kicks and SHK attacking him with kisses? lol. I thought it was the other way round? JIS had shown that he can attack with just 1 passionate kiss! Not sure if SHK has recovered from that onslaught. haha...:)

Thanks for those awesome graphics! love it. O2 shippers rock!

:-* :x

Guest marshmelliey

and here the bonus for all the amazing and  lovely O2 shipper in the houzzz yooo :D
oppa want to say thankyou for all the supports u've given for him & SHK & TWTB with his sexy dance =))                                    tumblr_mlnk10Samu1r03tuuo1_250.gif              

meanwhile..his girl is happilly & proudly cheering at his phenomenal  dance  =))
tumblr_mlneacJHNT1r03tuuo1_250.gif        tumblr_mlnkd5RpD61r03tuuo1_250.gif tumblr_mlnkukCf1p1r03tuuo1_250.gif 

Guest marshmelliey

jl08 said:

@marshmelliey

LOL! That was really funny and omg, the O2 couple look so adorable and cute when they are married. Fancy JIS with his flying kicks and SHK attacking him with kisses? lol. I thought it was the other way round? JIS had shown that he can attack with just 1 passionate kiss! Not sure if SHK has recovered from that onslaught. haha...:)

Thanks for those awesome graphics! love it. O2 shippers rock!

Guest mamamika

jl08 said:

Just look at those killer gaze from JIS. I hope he keeps those killer gaze only for SHK. :)

AAAA_zps20788bf2.png

Hi SungKyo lovers.

Can anyone tell me how to bring a video across here to watch? lol. Do we use the url or some embed link? Thanks a million. I can read up but that'll take time since I'm just starting on .gifs and photobuckets for the sake of our O2 couple. lol.

So please excuse me if my graphics are amateurish. I will work hard. lol! :)

Guest shey428

let's sing shippers!

szvpqw.jpg
♪♫I never believed in loveI was deceived by love
I never had much luck with lovers before♪♫
2rdfeo8.jpg
2nvb3gp.jpg

♪♫♪Then I found a very special love in you
It's a feeling that's so totally new
Over and over, it's burning inside
I found a very special love in you