[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I was in Love to Korean Drama started with Autumn in my Heart. I am a long fan of Song Hye Kyo.

I never ship any movie stars but this Dynamic Couple, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo. I supported her when she date Hyun Bin, but when the Secret Garden Boomed and Hyun Bin chose to take the safety path for him self and leave her without reasonable reason, I wish Hye Kyo to meet better man. Then when the sega fans bashed Hye Kyo and compared her with HJW, I keep thinking who is the perfect match for Hye Kyo to safe her from this lost and the suffer she had been through?

Then I learned that JIS is the best candidate. I participated in many online threads to defend Hye Kyo and wish her to meet JIS in the next drama and real life future romance as he also adored by those hater for the seccessful of WHIB.  I didn't know God love this much....I felt like, WOAH...its happen!!! May be writer Noh also a fan of Hye Kyo, and she felt responsible that WW didn't make it too good to make Hye Kyo Shine, that why here, if you just pay attention to each scene, many of them just correction of WW scene. Like the bus scene, at WW JJO(hyun bin) feel regret that he actually still love JJY, but his character somehow just dont have that strong gut to choose the love more than anything, especially his pride. OS did different thing even as weird as follw her like stalker. JJO control his jealousy of JJY previous lover also different compare to OS. So may be the writer inspired by the real character of JIS also while she wrote the script

This must be the BTS after the force kiss. I am dying to know what happen when the director said cut. How is their reaction beside what we can see on this pic? Hopefully God still love me more and will let me see another miracle happen by put this two gorgeous persons be real couple in real life. :)

btstw.jpg

mamie said: I was in Love to Korean Drama started with Autumn in my Heart. I am a long fan of Song Hye Kyo.

I never ship any movie stars but this Dynamic Couple, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo. I supported her when she date Hyun Bin, but when the Secret Garden Boomed and Hyun Bin chose to take the safety path for him self and leave her without reasonable reason, I wish Hye Kyo to meet better man. Then when the sega fans bashed Hye Kyo and compared her with HJW, I keep thinking who is the perfect match for Hye Kyo to safe her this lost and the suffer she had been through?

Then I learned that JIS is the best candidate. I participated in many online threads to defend Hye Kyo and wish her to meet JIS in the next drama and real life future romance as he also adored by those hater for WHIB.  I didn't know God love this much....I felt like, WOAH...its happen!!! May be writer Noh also a fan of Hye Kyo, and she feel responsible that WW didn't make it too good to make Hye Kyo Shine.

This must be the BTS after the force kiss. I am dying to know what happen when the director said cut. How is their reaction beside what we can see on this pic? Hopefully God still love me more and will let me see another miracle happen by put this two gorgeous persons be real couple in real life. :)

I'm the fan of  hyekyo since AMIH , and she is the only one korean actress I keep follow, I love the attitude of acting and how to handle the difficult time for the past experience , and her own personality , and she gets more mature to deal with the people,I know she really love her job,but I would rather she can meet a real person like JIS that would protect and love her so much like Oh Soo in TWTWB, hope they still keep contact and overcome the pressure that may be happened and become a couple in real life,

@li.michelle0831Hi. Agree that Oh Soo is the best type of guy to take care of SHK. JIS has Oh Soo's love style, he said. So let's pray for a miracle that he'll love SHK and take good care of her and that SHK will love him and be his emotional pillar of support too. JIS is the best guy amongst the Korean actors to take care of SHK because he's like her in many ways - gentle, caring, warm, talented, good-looking, generous and JIS can make her laugh. I'm sure they will miss each other after TWTWB. So hopefully, they are in touch. :)

Ya, me too, have long been a fan of SHK since AIMH!  You all are awesome in your descriptions of this beautiful O2 couple. 

I have missed them so much after TWTWB ended (too short with only 16 episodes).  Even though it has a happy ending which I loved, I felt the O2 couple scenes are way too few then :(  Would have loved them to have more lovey dovey scenes ... thus it left me feeling rather incomplete even though its an ending that I had wanted.  Because of their wonderful chemistry, I  felt that when OS looked at OY, it is actually JIS looking at SHK, especially that last scene when they both could look into each other's eyes.

This exciting discussion site which focus on shipping JIS and SHK has kept me up till wee hours and "panda eyed"!  I am waiting with bated breathe their confirmation as a real couple.  Till then, I am breathing with the aid of Vicks as the O2 couple had robbed most of the O2 from me :(

I cant bear the thought of JIS acting with a China actress just yet but all the same I really wish him and SHK success in their crafts.  They both have come so far and they really deserve to love each for real.  Please do update if you have any news of them being a real couple and that would really make my day!  Hip hip hooray, JIS & SHK!! 

Guest ksyj2009

China will be the dating ground for our lovebirds  :x So happy to hear that JIS will also film in China haha! Just imagine how big China is....for sure they can find a place where they can have a romantic date there  8-> :-bd
P.S. I can't stop thinking about their mole hehehe ( I know I'm crazy lol) almost the same spot on their chin ;))

welovesk said:

Ya, me too, have long been a fan of SHK since AIMH!  You all are awesome in your descriptions of this beautiful O2 couple. 

I have missed them so much after TWTWB ended (too short with only 16 episodes).  Even though it has a happy ending which I loved, I felt the O2 couple scenes are way too few then :(  Would have loved them to have more lovey dovey scenes ... thus it left me feeling rather incomplete even though its an ending that I had wanted.  Because of their wonderful chemistry, I  felt that when OS looked at OY, it is actually JIS looking at SHK, especially that last scene when they both could look into each other's eyes.

This exciting discussion site which focus on shipping JIS and SHK has kept me up till wee hours and "panda eyed"!  I am waiting with bated breathe their confirmation as a real couple.  Till then, I am breathing with the aid of Vicks as the O2 couple had robbed most of the O2 from me :(

I cant bear the thought of JIS acting with a China actress just yet but all the same I really wish him and SHK success in their crafts.  They both have come so far and they really deserve to love each for real.  Please do update if you have any news of them being a real couple and that would really make my day!  Hip hip hooray, JIS & SHK!! 

@welovesk

Btw, yes, I also noticed that it was JIS and SHK in the final scene at the cafe and beneath the cherry blossom trees. It was not OS and OY anymore.

You can see JIS raising his eyebrow when he asked if they could meet again. Yes, check it out. He raised his eyebrow again.SHK was so comfortable smiling so beautifully at him.

2 lovebirds in their own world. lol. :)

:x :x

ksyj2009 said: China will be the dating ground for our lovebirds  :x So happy to hear that JIS will also film in China haha! Just imagine how big China is....for sure they can find a place where they can have a romantic date there  8-> :-bd
P.S. I can't stop thinking about their mole hehehe ( I know I'm crazy lol) almost the same spot on their chin ;))

Good night shippers!

May we dream of this beautiful couple. Keep them in our prayers and well wishes.

Since fate brought them together, there will surely be good news at the end of the day. :)

Give them time. Meanwhile, keep those views coming! :)

China will be the dating ground for our lovebirds  :x So happy to hear that JIS will also film in China haha! Just imagine how big China is....for sure they can find a place where they can have a romantic date there  8-> :-bd

Viva China Viva!!! =)) Lol

Guest shey428

Annyeoung hasseyo shippers! I'm sorry for the beyond normal imagination of mine. I just really love them. TWTWB was a dream come true to me. (As i already mention it previously) and i think my dream of them being a couple for real life will come true.. Dont know when, but both are in the same age of marrying.. :D

@jl08 SHK wants 2 kids? Omg! I'am really a psychic! Lol just kidding!

Anyways, seems the silent lurkers came to open up! I think we're gonna hit 60 pages within this wk!

Have a great week ahead! And hoping for good news!

Guest shey428

Yeahh!! Forgot to mention the mole!! They really destined for each other..!!

Annyeoung hasseyo shippers! I'm sorry for the beyond normal imagination of mine. I just really love them. TWTWB was a dream come true to me. (As i already mention it previously) and i think my dream of them being a couple for real life will come true.. Dont know when, but both are in the same age of marrying.. :D

@jl08 SHK wants 2 kids? Omg! I'am really a psychic! Lol just kidding!

Anyways, seems the silent lurkers came to open up! I think we're gonna hit 60 pages within this wk!

Have a great week ahead! And hoping for good news!

yoh im having the same vibes here and the weird thing is that my horoscopes telling me i have the ability to be a psychic LOL so this is good right? im feeling it and the presence is soo strong LOL LOL :))

Guest mskdramalover

i watched a dirty carnival the other day. i'm not used to seeing jo in sung oppa with other leading lady.

how i wish jis oppa ang shk will do a series, movie or cf together in the future. please!!! i never ship an actor and actress before. i believe o2 couple is a match made in heaven. fate is helping them. it's up to them to realize their feelings for each other.
:) :x

Guest bibidep

Hello all the O2's shippers!!!!

Wow the pages are moving fast, thank you everyone for the news, the pictures and the comments from all of you.  I miss the O2's couple so much, I even tried so hard to hide away from this forum for a few days but I can't help it any more and come back to read all the comments and go crazy again.

I heard JIS finally had his movie moving again and this time both country from China and Korea to invest in the movie that JIS has been waiting for a long time.  This time I have to believe everything happen for a reason at the right date and the right time.  2 week ago JIS said in the Interview that right now he has no plan to work out side of korea, but now we all know that he will be in the movie with oversea invest in.  After this I think he will start having a lot more oversea work like SHK hahaha.  What a coincidence that both JIS and SHK met in this drama and now we can see a lot of things happen similar to both of them. 

We are not the only one going crazy about their kiss but DC they even more crazy than us, look at the diagram below that they used to analysis the kiss.

78339715.jpg

Credit to DC