[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest greenriver

This time if JIS & SHK really dating in life, hope that medias n the anti-fans will leave them alone. Everyone needs to have their privacy. Even though they r actors n actresses. For us, we'll get annoying if people keep trying to dig more n more into our privacy,rite? I hope they can have a lot of times to spend together. I don't want it to end up like SHK's last relationship bcuz the pressure of medias n fans, n people only focus on their relationship most of the time not about their acting. I believe that actors n actresses do get stresses due to their works n anti- fans. I'm appreciate them n their hard works in acting. Hope JIS & SHK falls for each other bcuz of their inner beauties. Wish all the best to both JIS &SHK.

Guest greenriver

leezsa said: omo jis u r shameless; openly flirtatious then adamantly denying. notty schoolboy!

i guess i'll be doing the somersault in public after all.

dear in sung sshi and hye kyo sshi,

in case you happen to read this thread, rest assured:

despite what some crazy and nasty netizens may say about you and your tandem on screen or off screen, rest assured they are more people out there wishing you the very best. not because of your knock out looks or incredible talent but your hearts of gold that touch our souls.

we CARE, LOVE and ship you like crazy. thank you for entertaining us. and hope we've entertained you as much as we've entertained ourselves. here's hoping that we've given you warmth as much as you've warmed us up.

LOVE each other as deeply as you can, TRUST each other as much as you can. date openly or quietly, we understand because we truly hope your love story has a wounderful end.

watching this ship sailing smoothly, i guess the love compass has been fixed. the docks may still be a little too far away and you may encounter some  rough weather, BUT trust the navigator to bring the ship to port safely.

you are definitely the o2 for our romantic souls.

aja aja fighting!

last but not least, you love last winter, but what you don't realised is that you've warmed our winter.

have a happy and successful life.

I may conclude:

1. They both open their heart for love:

SIGNS: - JIS said he hope to get married before 40s.
                - SHG wrote her handwritten letters stating some 'resolution' of her love life

2. They are in love to each other:

SIGNS: from both body and verbal language language

One more interesting thing:

SHG looked away when she noticed that JIS looked at her admiringly (while we all, including HG, can feel from our tip of eyes, someone looking at us right?). Then she found it awkward to see him, that s why she looked away. Look at her gaze.

Guest dark19

The style of the oxygen
couple . :D  WOW both are so perfect. 8->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8LKj1fMq3KV8o7FCGoGIhttp://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/10.08-20song10.jpghttp://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/10.08-20song.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi1vj0RZw97t9DKbpSIU2

I love how they are both with hat. =D>

Hmmm...............the thread is a bit quiet this morning, today.....Seemingly, all the 'PANDAS' here have already got their Panda eyes and need to take a profound sleep after FIRING their all supports for JIS-SHG for days and nights long within these weekend days. Have a nice sleep, guys, as the thread has already got 50, reaching your hope.
:)>- =))

Guest SJKMCW

Hi everyone! I've been a silent lurker in here but today I just wanted to post & say that I really miss Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo. :(( I went and watched so many of their fanvids on YouTube & it made me really sad. I hope they're doing well & getting good rest. Even better if they're enjoying their break together. :D

Guest marshmelliey

nozaroc said:
jl08 said:   @chichiThanks for that awesome body language info.Constant hair-touching or ear-pulling usually means the person is flirting with you. - Well, I've seen SHK touching her hair quite often on stage and JIS pulling his ears very often. lol. They don't even realised that they are sending signals to each other that they are interested in each other and attracted to each other! Instead, they are busy denying that they have feelings for each other. SHK was insisting that they are good friends while JIS insisted that he does not have special feelings for her.I must say that these 2 beautiful angels are.....quite stubborn. :) 

Guest marshmelliey

aaahhhh...so many posts to catch up  :((im so confused to reply one of ur posts..because i couldn't find the right words..instead i just found myself giggling and nodding with all of ur analysis hahaaaa... ME LIKEEEYYY :x
and hey..congratulations. 50 pages !!!! we made it  <:-P  8-}  :\">

Guest sitizahara

nozaroc said:

jl08 said:

@chichiThanks for that awesome body language info.Constant hair-touching or ear-pulling usually means the person is flirting with you. - Well, I've seen SHK touching her hair quite often on stage and JIS pulling his ears very often. lol. They don't even realised that they are sending signals to each other that they are interested in each other and attracted to each other! Instead, they are busy denying that they have feelings for each other. SHK was insisting that they are good friends while JIS insisted that he does not have special feelings for her.I must say that these 2 beautiful angels are.....quite stubborn. :) 

here's more...how to read body language...

See if they're mirroring you. If someone mimics your body language this is a very genuine sign that they are trying to establish rapport with you. Try changing your body position here and there. If you find that they change theirs similarly, they are mirroring.

The head tilt. If your date tilts his head slightly when he looks at

you, you can bet he's subconsciously showing you he likes you.

The eyebrow flash. In other words, watch for your man to lift his

eyebrows when he looks over at you. Though subtle, men tend to lift

their eyebrows quickly when they see someone they're attracted to [2

Gage his giggle-factor. Does he laugh easily around

you? A man who is attracted to and comfortable around you will laugh

more easily than a man who could care less. In addition, he may try

harder to make you laugh or get you to notice him. If your date is

exceptionally silly around you or exceptionally loud when you're in the

same room, you can bet he's hoping you find him as funny as he finds

you.

Have you noticed these tell-tale signs on JIS-SHK?  or are we over analyzing...but I guess not, I don't ship them the first time...not until I got intrigued with the stares/gazes of JIS to SHK in the drama itself...because sometimes I feel that it's not Oh Soo but JIS I'm watching...

sometimes, i noticed that JIS behaviour (BTS) looks more childish and hyper when SHK is around  =)) no..i mean seriously..and when they had interview together. he always tend to move around when he sit..when he's with KB or eunji..he tend to be like a good brother for them but when SHK around him, he acts a bit more childish.. 8-}

like i said many times over' date=' he's a schoolboy around shk. besides, he has admitted when he likes somebody he gets all weird. men when in love are fun to watch. ekekekeke[/quote']

Hahahaha yaaa!

and after filming this drama JIS suddenly talked about MARRIAGE....

hhohohoho why is thaaatt...? :P

Guest hanena21

Happy 50th pages..... :x  to commemorate this, i want to share this FMV from doristhlam YT

seriously missing O2 and TWTWB

:((

credit to doristhlam

I wonder what the director said that made JIS couldn't keep his eyes away from SHK. So dOn't blame me for taking it as another reason to SHIP for them :D They simply took the show and have the fun own their own. What more clue we need? :)
318834_10200362412995919_810061048_n.jpg
532001_10200362422716162_684994188_n.jpg

Guest mskdramalover

mamie said: I wonder what the director said that made JIS couldn't keep his eyes away from SHK. So dOn't blame me for taking it as another reason to SHIP for them :D
9c36f81ea8d3fd1f07336634314e251f94ca5fc7