[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Evaluate where the person is looking. If his eyes are straight ahead, that indicates concentration and truthfulness. If they're looking down, however, that often indicates he is lying--the same is also true for side-to-side eye movement. If the person is looking up, on the other hand, he is probably telling the truth (people tend to look up when they are thinking or recalling a memory).
Read more: Interpreting Body Language | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4576761_interpreting-body-language.html#ixzz2R15IK9zD

Analyze her hands. Typically, an open palm indicates truthfulness and sincerity. When someone rubs his or her hands together, than can mean several things--the person may simply be cold or it can indicate happiness and extreme excitement. Constant hair-touching or ear-pulling usually means the person is flirting with you.
Read more: Interpreting Body Language | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4576761_interpreting-body-language.html#ixzz2R14b0T2r

Check to see if the person you're watching is tapping his or her fingers. If so, she is probably feeling anxious.
Read more: Interpreting Body Language | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4576761_interpreting-body-language.html#ixzz2R14mJO4o

Take note of which direction the person is leaning. If it's toward you, then he is interested in what you're saying or may even be attracted to you. If the person is leaning away from you, however, then you may want to step back, as that's an indication that the person feels threatened.
Read more: Interpreting Body Language | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4576761_interpreting-body-language.html#ixzz2R152O6YD

ksyj2009 said: mamie said: One of so many reason why I insisted to support them ;):) :x
No matter how good you can talk, you can never able to hide LOVE. You can pretend you are ok when you are sad, but you can pretend you are not when in fact you are in love
;):) :x

58174_10200358890587861_1452023305_n.jpg
;):) :x TRIED TO GET BETTER RESOLUSTION PIC, BUT FAILED. So its blur. Sorry... :(

Wow!!! This is reaaaaally good info because jis always touch his ear. Hehe.. Need to watch all bts TWTWB again to reconfirm Jis feeling towards shk. Hehe...Btw, i'm still waiting for new bts. The more they hide, the more i want to know. Hope this thread will always get loves and support from all shippers untill the end. It is not only the thread for us to share our though and hopes to our O2 couple but it deeply our support for JIS-SHK to strengthen their courage if love really exist in their heart.. ;;) :x :D

arri14 said:

O2 shipper here.

This is my first time shipping a couple in a korean drama, other past k-dramas I have watched have not enticed me to ship them together like JIS and SHK have. I secretely chant to myself many times a day "Jo In Sung and Sog Hye Kyo be together" lol I believe in the power of positive thinking. And as a fan all I can do is wish them all the best and for them to find each other.

Guest arri14

ksyj2009 said: mamie said: One of so many reason why I insisted to support them ;):) :x
No matter how good you can talk, you can never able to hide LOVE. You can pretend you are ok when you are sad, but you can pretend you are not when in fact you are in love

;):) :x TRIED TO GET BETTER RESOLUSTION PIC, BUT FAILED. So its blur. Sorry... :(

@chichiThanks for that awesome body language info.Constant hair-touching or ear-pulling usually means the person is flirting with you. - Well, I've seen SHK touching her hair quite often on stage and JIS pulling his ears very often. lol. They don't even realised that they are sending signals to each other that they are interested in each other and attracted to each other! Instead, they are busy denying that they have feelings for each other. SHK was insisting that they are good friends while JIS insisted that he does not have special feelings for her.I must say that these 2 beautiful angels are.....quite stubborn. :) 

Guest hanena21

if they do start dating' date=' it will not be in seoul. i think.[/quote']

maybe even not in korea...not wanting anti fans to bash them..

One of the statement i like the most from Jis is his compliment to Shk. he really put SHk in different level compared to his previous co-star when he admit that he never felt uneasy (getting made/unsatisfied etc) to shk and he doubt that he'll get the same feeling in future with other co-star. One more thing, my delusional getting worst ( but i'm fine with it :\"> ) when Jis revealed his ideal wife to be. For me the criteria was totally fit for shk. And i'm so happy when he declared that his wife to be should be YOUNGer then him ( yes!!!! Confirmed he has nothing with the nuna Spring Day. Sorry, forgot her name... :P ). Last but not least, Jis once said ( maybe it just a joke but jokes normally describe the truth ) to the that Nuna when she asked him to marry/date her - he said " i dont like cheap women". I believed as a top star, good looking and rich, he can get any women ..(Jin Sora type :o) ) but he'not. And Shk in other hand is a women who is never persue for a guy unless the guy start the first move. She's totally suit with Jis's criteria... That why i strongly believe there is something between them....just wait and see... :-*

Guest bumblinglump

arri14 said:

jl08 said:   @chichiThanks for that awesome body language info.Constant hair-touching or ear-pulling usually means the person is flirting with you. - Well, I've seen SHK touching her hair quite often on stage and JIS pulling his ears very often. lol. They don't even realised that they are sending signals to each other that they are interested in each other and attracted to each other! Instead, they are busy denying that they have feelings for each other. SHK was insisting that they are good friends while JIS insisted that he does not have special feelings for her.I must say that these 2 beautiful angels are.....quite stubborn. :) 

I would like to share another song played when JIS in KBS KimC 's Music Show which is

. This song is awesome to me! SHK's China fans said Sean Lennon is SHK's one of her fav artists (besides Bigbang)  :x

Love is like an aeroplane

You jump and then you pray
The lucky ones remain
In the clouds for days
If life is just a stage
Let's put on the best show
And let everyone know

[chorus]
Cause if I have to die tonight
I'd rather be with you
Cut the parachute before the dive
Baby don't you cry