[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@nozaroc

"he may try harder to make you laugh or get you to notice him."

Well, I'm sure you guys observed how JIS was making SHK laugh through his ad-libs at the amusement park scene where they were shooting for the bell. At least NG 4 times and he was sure looking happy that she was laughing at his jokes.

We'll be patient. :)

Hello JIS-SHK shippers!

We're 2 more pages short of 50! C'mon, we can do it! :)

Nevermind if we got panda eyes, sleep walk, beg for more potato soup or dreaming of JIS piggy-back riding you or feasting at JIS devouring SHK's lips behind close doors....just hit that post button with more comments, thoughts, pictures, gifs, or JIS/SHK photos from some hidden websites. lol.

Let's discuss those awesome gaze thrown by JIS to SHK. I wonder how an actor can have so much power to make women faint at his glance. I love his gaze at SHK during the cotton candy scene. I think when SHK went home to watch, she would have felt a tug at her heart and melt at his gaze!

I never know that guys without double eyelids can be so dangerously attractive. lol.

Guest arri14

I want to see both JIS and SHK in the Asian tour, do you guys think is possible. Both JIS and KB have confirmed but no news reported yet by SHK's side. Please please let this happen [-O< [-O< I will be jumping with joy.

O2 shippers have been deprived enough of BTS it is only fair to see them together in the tour :x

Guest crazywindblower

i super love that cotton candy scene! they look so cute and gorgeous.. :x :x :x i am still wondering as to why SBS and PD of TWTB didnt release any BTS and NG's of JIS and SHK moments during filming.. :-? :-? i doubt that those kissing scenes where not shot only once but it is shot several times!!! :D :\"> weehhhhh, where are those BTS and NG videos?! ~X( ~X( ~X(

image-17.jpg
This is BTS pic that got me to ship them more.  It just strikes me as there is more to them than just normal friends.  I want to know why he's putting his hand on her leg.  Either JIS is really caring and doesn't want SHK to fall off (how come SHK is not sitting in the middle then?) or he just wants to touch her :> :D
Okay, we need our resident body language interpreter pronto.  Please analyze :))

Here's a bigger and clearer pic
1358823642987_zps0001ebbd.jpg

hclover96 said:
This is BTS pic that got me to ship them more.  It just strikes me as there is more to them than just normal friends.  I want to know why he's putting his hand on her leg.  Either JIS is really caring and doesn't want SHK to fall off (how come SHK is not sitting in the middle then?) or he just wants to touch her :> :D
Okay, we need our resident body language interpreter pronto.  Please analyze :))

I'd say from that snowmobile photo that they look like a couple in love. You know, more like bf and gf taking care of each other. JIS is definitely protecting her in that ride. He's so used to taking care of her, how is he not going to miss her dearly?

SHK, she trusted him so much. How is she not going to miss him?

So macho. Oh man. :)

hclover96 said: image-17.jpg

@jl08

I agree with your analysis.  They really do look like a couple in that snowmobile pic.  JIS seems very caring and protective of SHK.  Further evidence is the BTS of ep. 9 where he always rush to help her up and even gestured to her assistant to bring her the coat.  He is really a gentleman :x. 

zuizui said: Thank you all for a very warm welcome and I love every word from all of you posted in this thread. When I was browsing some pictures of our couple and I found this one lol 
wpid-121212_jo-in-sung_kang-dong-won_hyun-bin_zps1dd830b7.jpg" The Amazing Race - Who will be the winner to win "her" heart ?"What is your favorite team/ Who you want to root for :)) ? Oh, I see the long-legs guy in black suit seems to finish the race first ? Is he a winner, maybe ?
Please do not take these seriously, It just for fun and I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I love these actors and they all have best chemistry with Song Hye Kyo. 

jl08 said: hclover96 said:

i do think it's such a waste for these 2 not to fall in love with each other for real :-S
The BTS pic above is an evidence for their fishy relationship, i think :> JIS is so caring and protective.
 i always find it weird cuz instead of sitting together, SHK n JIS can choose to sit with their managers or someone that both of them feel more comfortable with. but why do they have to sit together ;)) why doesnt he let her sit in the middle?
some might say that's because they r friends but c'mon, they've just known each other for few months. their relationship can not be closer than the one with their manager/ stylist/ etc. especially in this awkward situation. it would be better to sit with manager or the others, not ur co-star cuz everyone knows when sitting on the snow-ride, u must hold on each other and SHK doesnt wanna have rumors, does she? but why does she let this happen /:) look at the pic n the background, i dont think they r filming
or even if they r good friends that they can be comfortable with each other and it's normal to sit behind ur male friend who is closer to u than the strange man, JIS shouldnt put his hands on her legs. cuz a male friend shouldnt do that since it's not polite plus it might create scandal [-X their way of sitting is so abnormal that everyone might misunderstand but why do they let that happen?
 i can only explain that is because there is sth btw them :-@

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said: jl08 said: hclover96 said:

bunbun2391 said: i do think it's such a waste for these 2 not to fall in love with each other for real :-S
The BTS pic above is an evidence for their fishy relationship, i think :> JIS is so caring and protective.
 i always find it weird cuz instead of sitting together, SHK n JIS can choose to sit with their managers or someone that both of them feel more comfortable with. but why do they have to sit together ;)) why doesnt he let her sit in the middle?
some might say that's because they r friends but c'mon, they've just known each other for few months. their relationship can not be closer than the one with their manager/ stylist/ etc. especially in this awkward situation. it would be better to sit with manager or the others, not ur co-star cuz everyone knows when sitting on the snow-ride, u must hold on each other and SHK doesnt wanna have rumors, does she? but why does she let this happen /:) look at the pic n the background, i dont think they r filming
or even if they r good friends that they can be comfortable with each other and it's normal to sit behind ur male friend who is closer to u than the stranger man, JIS shouldnt put his hands on her legs. cuz a male friend shouldnt do that since it's not polite plus it might create scandal [-X their way of sitting is so abnormal that everyone might misunderstand but why do they let that happen?
 i can only explain that is because there is sth btw them :-@

Guest greenriver

Wow last nite only at page 44 n today is page 48, u guys really trying hard to hit 50 huh :) love u guys. From all the evidences from bts, press, n the snowmobile n everything else, now my conclusion is they both in love with each other. JIS this guy is irresistible his gaze n his smile so attractive. He shows a lot of cares n protective toward SHK. The more news that I read about him the more love I have for him. I think deep inside him is missing a person that he's longing for. He's look happy outside n spending most of his free times with friends, but I think he's lonely deep inside. Now we have to hold tight n waiting for the good news.