[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

hmmmmm, that picture somehow says that there is somehow something going on between them.. :-? why did JIS did not let SHK sit in the middle, as it will be much safer for SHK, even if she is at the back of the driver, i think there will be enough space between them ( look at JIS and the driver, there is a little space between them)..or SHK or JIS can choose to ride on seperate motor sleds, but why did they choose to ride together in one motor sled and in that position..they are so close to each other! :-? :D look on how SHK leans on JIS back, it seems she's resting her head or face on his back while holding his jacket..i find it sweet and that only couples do that! :x if your only friends you wont lean your face on a guys back in that position..SHK can just sit behind him without leaning on his back so her face can still be seen.. :-? and why would JIS hold her legs like that? i know its to protect her from falling from the sled, but why the leg part? he can hold SHK boots instead, since oppa has long arms and in the picture he can reach the upper part of her boots..hehehe.. :D :-? this picture is really fishy.. :-? :D :x they super look so comfortable in that position! they really like a real couple here.. :x my shipping heart is jumping again! :D :x :\"> [-O<

th_4d086e061d950a7b74edd1ae0bd162d9f3d3cth_tumblr_mkp0lhBC5F1s6f4k2o1_500_zps310

cr baidu.com

Just read from baidu discussion, they say that based on this pic and JIS's smile, they think the O2 couple are already in love here.
I really hope so. This scene is where JIS said his heart fluttered at his eye contact with Hye Kyo right? They look so loving here. :)

@jl08: haha u r right babe ;))
people, do u hear that??? trust him ok :)>-
they r friends, we r only friends, blah blah.... i dont know how many times i heard that from celebrities b4 they get caught for dating [-(
i love ur imagination about them texting =)))) it's so funny n creative =))))

do k-netizens ship O2 couple?
i'm surprise k-netizens dont make up dating rumor btw JIS-SHK
i know i shouldnt say that but i would be a little bit disappointed if k-netizens dont ship O2 couple cuz k-netizens tend to be right about celebrities dating rumors   :-S

jl08 said:

th_4d086e061d950a7b74edd1ae0bd162d9f3d3cth_tumblr_mkp0lhBC5F1s6f4k2o1_500_zps310

cr baidu.com

Just read from baidu discussion, they say that based on this pic and JIS's smile, they think the O2 couple are already in love here.
I really hope so. This scene is where JIS said his heart fluttered at his eye contact with Hye Kyo right? They look so loving here. :)

Guest ksyj2009

These two are making me crazy ;)) I've never been this way before  :-B JIS oppa you can date SHK secretly...it's ok...eventhough you keep denying it, we know you love her already  8-> [-O<

Guest o2couplelover

jl08 said:

cr baidu.com

th_528263_638018836223805_498856217_n_zp th_1_1_1_zps0ac09d13.jpg  th_734381_631705366855152_32067424_n_zpsth_2922ov9_zps77145e1c.jpg   th_16006e_zpsb0a5dd57.jpg th_574e9258d109b3de35e82d00cdbf6c81800a4

th_2yze98h_zpsac3fe962.jpg th_tumblr_mkhepmQDe51r3jctgo1_500_zps269   th_391094_10200357811880894_1114290377_n

It all started with an innocent cotton candy kiss. Both were awkward over that kiss.

Then it proceeded to longing glances thrown by both parties.

Then, heck care the people around them. I shall hug my baby at the million bells peak.

Cannot take it anymore. Let's have that debatable kiss. Only we know the truth.

I love you. Shall we frolick in the snow?

Oppa, hug me to sleep. Promise me you will stay by my side. I promise.

What shall we name our kids, honey?

Our love is so awesome. You are the wind that blows the winter cold out of me. I love you.th_357n60w_zps25bbf769.jpg

bunbun2391 said: do k-netizens ship O2 couple?
i'm surprise k-netizens dont make up dating rumor btw JIS-SHK
i know i shouldnt say that but i would be a little bit disappointed if k-netizens dont ship O2 couple cuz k-netizens tend to be right about celebrities dating rumors   :-S

Laying in bed and pondering; would I have come to like JIS as much if it wasnt for SHK? Because you have to admit, sometimes he has a goofy look about him whilst acting. And would I like SHK if it wasnt for JIS?

Since I am here, I think you know my answer! I've come to love both of them because one without the other wouldn't have made the drama a complete success!! Case in point; they are one.

omo jis u r shameless; openly flirtatious then adamantly denying. notty schoolboy!

i guess i'll be doing the somersault in public after all.

dear in sung sshi and hye kyo sshi,

in case you happen to read this thread, rest assured:

despite what some crazy and nasty netizens may say about you and your tandem on screen or off screen, rest assured they are more people out there wishing you the very best. not because of your knock out looks or incredible talent but your hearts of gold that touch our souls.

we CARE, LOVE and ship you like crazy. thank you for entertaining us. and hope we've entertained you as much as we've entertained ourselves. here's hoping that we've given you warmth as much as you've warmed us up.

LOVE each other as deeply as you can, TRUST each other as much as you can. date openly or quietly, we understand because we truly hope your love story has a wounderful end.

watching this ship sailing smoothly, i guess the love compass has been fixed. the docks may still be a little too far away and you may encounter some  rough weather, BUT trust the navigator to bring the ship to port safely.

you are definitely the o2 for our romantic souls.

aja aja fighting!

last but not least, you love last winter, but what you don't realised is that you've warmed our winter.

have a happy and successful life.

for haters and antis out there beware
for every nasty word you dish out,
it'll come to you
for KARMA has a way
of coming back to EAT you.

for shippers
hope never dies,
miracles do happen.
that's the Law of attraction