Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest bumblinglump

I've seen a lot of people here agree that JIS might be harboring some feelings for SHK but he's being careful, because he isn't sure if it's OY or SHK he fell for. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I just hope JIS realizes it doesn't really matter since OY might bear a lot of similarities to SHK anyway? I always had the feeling SHK was the inspiration for the rewritten character OY. Lots of screenwriters have a certain artist in mind when writing their pieces so their characters would connect more with the audience and could be cast perfectly later on. In this case, when writer Noh worked with SHK before and noticed a lot of her potentials that were not fully developed. When she recast SHK in her new project, maybe she saw OY in her?

Recently, when I read some excerpts of SHK's photo essay book, I couldn't help but think of OY:

“I am a woman who tends to sleep a lot. It is good to sleep well. However, it is difficult for me to gently fall asleep with ease. My body is tired, but my eyes are wide awake…..When I was a child, I wanted to play more so when my mom told me it was to time to sleep, I would pretend that I was asleep by just laying there. Even nowadays, I fall asleep alone like that.”  - Woman who sleeps a lot (makes me think of OY not being able to fall asleep gently in bed, until OS came and the bell chimed. Laying awake then falling asleep alone sounds so lonely; in fact based on my experience, one finds it hard to fall asleep because he/she is often lonely or has too much going on in their mind. It would benefit her to have someone with a bubbly yet thoughtful personality around, JIS for example, heh. When we're happy, we really fall asleep like a baby ^^)

“My favorite songs are the ones by Cho Deok Bae and Lee Moon Sae, and I even prefer old movies. Old movies deserve to be called ‘authentic melodramas;” there are really a lot of these movies that tug at the heart. I like the sentiment of that era. Old emotions!” - Analog Girl (makes me think of the scene where OY-OS were watching old movies together; yeah exactly 'old emotions'...To me, they seemed like an old-fashioned couple sometimes haha)

“In any event, I like water. Sitting at water's edge and just looking at it makes my mind refreshed. I like it even more when the wind is blowing. If there is a date when filming takes place at the ocean, I am able to film very comfortably..." - I like the ocean (brings me back to the scene where OS said 'Let's go to the seaside'. How refreshed and comfortable OY/SHK must have felt the following morning when they were playing on the beach together)

"...It is because I go in the water my way. First to my ankle, then up to my calves, then a little bit more, a little bit more...There are even times when an unexpected wave pushes through and soaks the filming wardrobe. Nevertheless, it is still refreshing. It is still enjoyable." - I like the ocean (this would be OY walking into the river, when the water was up to her waist (?) She said then she felt so happy she could die. This scene reminds me of 'The Awakening' by Kate Chopin, when the protagonist was walking into the sea to end her life, or rather, to be reborn into newfound happiness and freedom. Well of course the two stories/characters are different, but  I was just impressed by the sense of calmness and beauty both scenes evoked in me)

Both SHK and JIS seemed to be very thoughtful yet romantic, philosophical yet poet-like in their recent interviews, and I hope they could find each other's true self through the roles they undertook (I think they imposed their personalities on their characters a bit). Maybe one day, JIS can ask SHK for real 'Let's go to the seaside' since it's where she feels calmest :]

All the excerpts are from http://www.songhyegyo.net/

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi @nataliakay, welcome to the O2 thread   Here is the TWTWB commentary video with just JIS and SHK (many thanks to zuizui).  Unfortunately there are no English subs on this video, but I did translate

I still don't like this new format, but I'm slowly getting use to it JIS looks really good with this new hair cut

Guys, after numerous times watching this unforgettable drama, here I am again, shedding tubs of tears! On episode 7 now! Can't believe it still affects me the way it did the very first time I watched

I am not going to deeper analysis of both. I believe that someone could possibly be 'trapped' in a situation she/he doesn't like. Let's say, esp in finding Mr/Mrs Right, when s/o says that I won't marry an English man, then she--sometimes in fact-marries him. If, JIS says that he s not gonna in live with his co-star, then, probably the fact turns out to be 'reversed'. I HOPE SO....
/:) ;)

Guest marshmelliey

@bumblinglump OMGGGGGG thankyou so much for ur  wonderful analysis. its really something to think about  :x
i think writer noh also read SHK's book before, and there we go..she got this inspiration to remake the drama ( infact made this drama even more beautiful ) and to created her own " OY " character based on SHK...
@greenriver hey agreed with you ^^ 
and eventho SHK could be the calm one, while JIS is the childish one. but It’s still important to combine the two in just the right amount and sure they would definitely try to makes everything work and balance.and ofcourse JIS can be a mature man depend on the situation he faces it. its not like he'll always be childish and such right?! and i still believe he'll be able to protect and take a good care of SHK ..and so with SHK who would be able to take good care of JIS and be smitten & smile with his childish acts :P haaha 
it just that..he rather choose to be " a non-so-matured-man " to desribe about himself..because, maybe just maybe...he doesnt want to take life too seriously..since life would be so much fun and beautiful while u put a bit more childish acts in it.no? 
but until then, let's cross our fingers and hope that they'll find each other in the strangest time of their life :) L-)

Ok, gals, I heard your calls for silent lurker. I m one (admit shamelessly). I must read all your comments before I sleep. Your comments are so entertaining. I strongly think both of them harbor interest for each other but sillily denying their own feelings. How can a guy deny a goddess like SHK! Or I bet JIS is courting her with all his might. Still in courting stage. Anti-fans don't kill me, pls.

marshmelliey said: @bumblinglump OMGGGGGG thankyou so much for ur  wonderful analysis. its really something to think about  :x
i think writer noh also read SHK's book before, and there we go..she got this inspiration to remake the drama ( infact made this drama even more beautiful ) and to created her own " OY " character based on SHK...
and eventho SHK could be the calm one, while JIS is the childish one. but It’s still important to combine the two in just the right amount and sure they would definitely try to makes everything work and balance.and ofcourse JIS can be a mature man depend on the situation he faces it. its not like he'll always be childish and such right?! and i still believe he'll be able to protect and take a good care of SHK ..and so with SHK who would be able to take good care of JIS and be smitten & smile with his childish acts :P haaha 
it just that..he rather choose to be " a non-so-matured-man " to desribe about himself..because, maybe just maybe...he doesnt want to take life too seriously..since life would be so much fun and beautiful while u put a bit more childish acts in it.no? 
but until then, let's cross our fingers and hope that they'll find each other in the strangest time of their life :) L-)

bumblinglump said:

I've seen a lot of people here agree that JIS might be harboring some feelings for SHK but he's being careful, because he isn't sure if it's OY or SHK he fell for. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I just hope JIS realizes it doesn't really matter since OY might bear a lot of similarities to SHK anyway? I always had the feeling SHK was the inspiration for the rewritten character OY. Lots of screenwriters have a certain artist in mind when writing their pieces so their characters would connect more with the audience and could be cast perfectly later on. In this case, when writer Noh worked with SHK before and noticed a lot of her potentials that were not fully developed. When she recast SHK in her new project, maybe she saw OY in her?

Recently, when I read some excerpts of SHK's photo essay book, I couldn't help but think of OY:

My body is tired, but my eyes are wide awake…... Even nowadays, I fall asleep alone like that. (So Sad to read about this. Really sounds like Youngie. JIS, what are you hesitating for? SHK is Youngie. Youngie is SHK. See, they both need someone to hug them to sleep and someone to rescue them from the cold waters. It's ok to paddle your feet in the warm waters but not walk into the cold waters)

Both SHK and JIS seemed to be very thoughtful yet romantic, philosophical yet poet-like in their recent interviews, and I hope they could find each other's true self through the roles they undertook (I think they imposed their personalities on their characters a bit). Maybe one day, JIS can ask SHK for real 'Let's go to the seaside' since it's where she feels calmest :]

All the excerpts are from http://www.songhyegyo.net/

Guest marshmelliey

@jl08  couldn't agreed more with you  :x what is yours, will be yours, no matter what "it's all about something gotta give, something gotta take and something to teach & learn from each other..in this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. .once, u already found the right person, then you’ll learn to have a lot more confidence in yourself. that's what i think..
to be perfectly honest,for now on, i don't really  wish to hear about the news of  " JIS & SHK spotted dating " and blah and blah and blah. because i genuinely wish to see or hear the good news about them, maybe within next year or the end of next year, while we're being busy with our own life & didn't really put to much attention again about their life or their actual relationship :').
maybe..some a good news like " hey we're getting married " :x
and yeah, one of biggest things i need right now is the BTS or the promo tour together  =)) hahahaa

Guest marshmelliey

oh..and also i want to share this song, im sorry because it's not an MV  :(but i hope you guys could enjoy this song and especially..more focus on the lyrics :xbecause it's actually from JIS POV =)) hahaa..excuse my weirdo-ness 

Hi O2 shippers.

You guys have been so great in giving the O2 couple our blessings and hope. I like to share this Law of Attraction principle with you because it will not only help in sending tons of signals to the Universe to bring the couple together (of course with God's blessings too), but it will also help us with our daily lives to get something we want badly. Hope you'll find time to read through and let's all send our signals out for O2 couple and for ourselves so that we can be happy with our lives. :)

Cheers! luvya all. :)  -

“Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right.”
Stephen Richards 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old expression, "Be careful what you ask for because you might just get it" is a result of the Law of Attraction.

Thoughts become things. This is the Law of Attraction Quantum Physics rule for all of us.

Another way of putting it is that whatever you think about, comes about.

The Quick Version of Manifesting using the Law of Attraction:

125ad.jpg
?Imp=3446386
1. Picture what you want when you can be in a quiet and uninterrupted state. Use all your senses and all your imagination to put yourself into that dream now. Be in the house or be in the car or be in the job. Feel the feelings. Turn it into a full movie with color and sound.

2. Ask for it by picturing how much fun it you are having. Do not "need it" or start to argue with yourself about whether or not you deserve it. If you can picture it, you can have it. But, if you "need it" then you will just generate more need. Picture yourself in the car or house and make a mental movie of it. The more active, the more senses you inspire, the shorter the time will be to your successful manifestation.

3; Receive it. Believe that it is yours now. Part of this is acceptance. Be willing to accept whatever the Universe gives you. If you picture a new Panoz, don't attach to it. Practice acceptance of the present moment. If you are offered a used Porshe, accept it. Accept 100% responsibility for everything. Finally, practice defenselessness. When you can give up the need to defend yourself, you will be invincible. Ho'oponopono helps with all this.

4. Prepare for adversity. The bigger the dream, the more adversity will be needed to prepare you -- to make you a bigger person. You will have to show persistence.

5. Act on inspiration. The Universe will send you here or there and will bring opportunities into your life that will send you in the direction of success. As Mike Dooley says, you just need to keep pitching the ball so that the Universe can hit a home run (successful) for you.

This is Law of Attraction Quantum Physics in action. Enjoy. Stay positive. Don't entertain any doubts.

When we are concentrating on a project, or working toward a goal, we will find the resource, the book or the person who can help us move forward in our pursuit.

Let's unite to send a powerful signal to the Universe for what we want to happen.

“If you truly love someone, you should be more interested in keeping them happy than in being right.”
Stephen Richards

I hope JIS can read this. Then he'll realised that being right in sticking to his principle is not as important as admitting his feelings in loving someone. :)

:x :-* :x :-*

angelineong said: Ok, gals, I heard your calls for silent lurker. I m one (admit shamelessly). I must read all your comments before I sleep. Your comments are so entertaining. I strongly think both of them harbor interest for each other but sillily denying their own feelings. How can a guy deny a goddess like SHK! Or I bet JIS is courting her with all his might. Still in courting stage. Anti-fans don't kill me, pls.

jl08 said: marshmelliey said: @bumblinglump OMGGGGGG thankyou so much for ur  wonderful analysis. its really something to think about  :x

Welcome to the club everyonee.. >:D<

Share the same thought and wishes with many people here is a blessing for me..

hopefully we stay on this thread not only to ship them.. but to accept and respect their own choice..

:)

I used to ship SHK and Won Bin before i've watch WHIB in 2004..

How i love in sung so much and finally he replaced WON BIN my first love in kdrama. Its simply because won bin disappear from ent spotlight especially in drama..

But when i watch in sung at WHIB.. i ve paired him with shk right after i watched a few episodes.. feelin so sorry to won bin that time.. but i really wish someday jis and shk will be pair as a couple.. and even ive been their matchmaker in my deeamland.. and finally at september ive got my early christmas gift..

I remember i ve shared that news with my closest person in this world.. he's my .hubby

He know how much i love in sung.. and how i admire shk so much..

He know how happy i am while i talked about that

Sorry to share my own story here..

Im so happy to find all of you here.. i ve count you all as my best friend .. sorry and i hope you don.'t mind

Guest bumblinglump

bumblinglump said:

Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I just hope JIS realizes it doesn't really matter since OY might bear a lot of similarities to SHK anyway? I always had the feeling SHK was the inspiration for the rewritten character OY. 

Guest sitizahara

I wish I lived in SK! I probably will stalk JIS and SHK! lol

I'm crazy enough to do that!

I'm hungry of any news about them, any news!

I rewatch That Winter everyday, I miss O2 couple >.<