[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

What may come up in SHG's mind right now:

I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

[chorus]

I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much...
  (taken from "Run to You" - Whitney Houston)

While, JIS will have sth like this in his mind:

"Complicated Heart"

Don't know what to say now
Don't know where to start
I don't know how to handle
A complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving
But I just have to say
Before you throw it all away

[Chorus:]
Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when you're coming home
And if you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain

Don't know what you're thinking
To me it seems quite tough
To hold a conversation
When words are not enough
So this is your decision
And there's nothing I can do
I can only say to you

[Chorus]

If this is your decision
And theres nothing I can do
I can only say to you

[Chorus]

I will still love you when tomorrow comes

Don't know what to say now
Don't know where to start
I don't know how to handle
A complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving
But I just have to say
Before you throw it all away

I will be waiting when you're coming home
And if you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain

Don't know what you're thinking
To me it seems quite tough
To hold a conversation
When words are not enough
So this is your decision
And there's nothing I can do
I can only say to you

[Chorus]

If this is your decision
And theres nothing I can do
I can only say to you

[Chorus]

I will still love you when tomorrow comes

(taken from ""Complicated Heart" MLTR)

;;):D;)

Guest marshmelliey

woow..i just woke up and so many posts to catch up :D6 pages to go, till we get our thread to be 50 pages [-O<
i think, alot of ppl have posted this pic before..so pardon me for posting this pic again. because i cant get over it with the fact that how happy both of them in this pic specially hye kyo, it looked like..JIS is kind of teasing her or something 8-} hahaha
and i love how the ahjumas ( haha ) just lookin at these two love-birds in " awweee " i mean..look at their smile, it's like..they're watching their own daughter or son being happy and in love with each other   :x130403e16720phdtvh264aa.jpg

He looks enjoy hye kyo smile and laughs..

:>

Can someone here repost the video.. how hye kyo look at in sung while in sung presenting so ji sub an award.. its interesting.. hye kyo's expression is really something ..

I try to rewatch on youtube.. but i couldn't find it.. that video posted on twtwb's thread.. but im forget the page..

:-<

hi all! I wish i could type here one by one your names and say thank you very much for the very nice thoughts and articles and songs! of (and for) the O2 couple! I was away yesterday and I just had little time connecting to the internet. rest assured though that i am reading everyone's post. and it makes me smile, laugh and hope for the O2 couple. I wish i could write longer but i need to be out again and i can probably read your posts later in the evening. Please keepm 'em coming! 

I love everything you post here!  it warms my heart and suddenly my heart raised the hope again for the O2 Couple! :x  :\">

I'm surprised that no one mention this clip. At 2:45. After JIS saying, SHK looked at him in such " strange" way. I dun know to explain it, but there's something is quite tender to me ( no shipping, I'm trying to be normal fan :) 

Guest greenriver

Hi everyone! sometime I felt it's kinda hard to ship this couple. SHK needs someone who loves her unconditionally n can be there for her. Someone that she can leans on. I think she needs someone just like Oh Soo. JIS always saying that he is not mature, n he needs someone that loves him unconditionally even he is not mature enough, n take a good care of him. I hope he can be just like Oh Soo when he finds his true love. I think JIS + SHK have the same feeling for each other, but look like there is something holding them back. I love how JIS made her laugh in BTS n look like they having so much of funs together during filming. JIS said at the filming location he jokes around with people n made them laugh, but when SHK shows up wow she is a goddess. Still have a strong hope for both them to be real couple in real life.

Guest greenriver

sorry, I don't know how to post pictures n videos. I keep watching all their bts n their interview's videos u can see there is something between them. Maybe they both didn't even realize about the feeling that they have for each other. I think I have to kidnap JIS & SHK n put them in an island that no body live there only them two :) hehehe

Hello all, I have lurked around this thread for a quite and now decide that I would love to join. Even thought I'm obsessed over the dramas , love OTPs and shipping them like crazy but I never join any forum and remained as silenter and just keep reading all the discussion . Now, 'That winter the wind blows' me here and I do not want to hide anymore, I would like to smile, laugh or cry (out of happiness :D) together with the lovely shippers here. I always want to join the forum when the drama ended but my school and assignments deadline nearly killed me .... ( Honestly, the school works did not kill me but the drama and O2 couple that killed me completely because I couldn't focus to do anything and just re-watching drama and reading all the stuff about our OTP)O2 couple is the 2nd couple I'm crazy shipping and love them as much as I loved the young drama couple I was ship 3 years ago. Love their chemistry and how they interact with each other on- off screen. Maybe they just remain their relationship as friend for now but it's okay as they once played the couple that I was dying to see."Right now, I'm happyThat's enough" I'll wait for Re-edit or  Director cut DVD to buy and watch again. 

Have a good weekend to all 02 Shippers xxx and Thanks you guys  for all sharing and analyzing info about 02 that I'm really enjoy reading everyday. 

Guest ksyj2009

iheartyou1518 said: these are my favorite bts of their early interaction which made me an 02 shipper.. :) 

Exhibit A0.jpg

I love HK's smile here when JIS told her something, and as early as their script reading, KB observes their interaction.
Exhibit B20130108224600365.jpg

this pic goes to show how natural JIS cares for SHK as early as their filming days, look at how he looked at HK hand when he gave her the warm compress and also on the scene where he had to cover HK mouth, so careful.

Exhibit Cviewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

their interaction in the press conference was awkwardly cute!! 
(My version of the pics above) 
JIS: Hye kyo, you're so pretty today , I can't stop looking at you..
SHK: Oppa, what are you doing?? there are so many people here and there are cameras everywhere...
JIS: Oh, I forgot! well, let's just shake hands..
SHK: You're so funny..  :))
Me: I'm officially an 02 shipper!!!! JFBQ00184070402A.gif
cr:uploaders

Guest marshmelliey

and welcome here for all the newbies :Dim sorry i cant write ur name one by one,  but i hope all the silent lurker here could join us and  speak up their analysis or their opinions or their babbling about our cotton candy babies :x

tumblr_ml1o5j1kEf1qdtw33o3_400.gif
tumblr_m8074upxQj1rvkw6no1_500.gif