[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest marshmelliey

im curious with the pictures they took in the snow together  ;))
i know it's not from JIS real phone, but did they still keep it? or did they sent this pictures to their own phone?! or did they delete 'em already?!!  [-O<

@marshmelliey, I suspect he keeps it. It will definitely be a good memory for him. I don't believe he feels nothing after holding, kissing, hugging and sleeping with a beautiful girl like SHK. Professionalism has limitation, I am sure, unless he has a metal heart. Real metal, I mean.

Guest marshmelliey

angelineong said: @marshmelliey, I suspect he keeps it. It will definitely be a good memory for him. I don't believe he feels nothing after holding, kissing, hugging and sleeping with a beautiful girl like SHK. Professionalism has limitation, I am sure, unless he has a metal heart. Real metal, I mean.

One of so many reason why I insisted to support them ;):) :x
No matter how good you can talk, you can never able to hide LOVE. You can pretend you are ok when you are sad, but you can pretend you are not when in fact you are in love
;):) :x

64450_10200358939589086_1165263034_n.jpg
;):) :x TRIED TO GET BETTER RESOLUSTION PIC, BUT FAILED. So its blur. Sorry... :(

cr. pn1Baidu

Guest marshmelliey

@mamie why can't i see the picture?  :(

EDIT: oh i can see the pictures now..thankyou :D
and why did this two good-looking human being keep mirroring each other body language. anyone??? =))

Guest marshmelliey

WOOOWWWW... 91 people in the houuzzzz yoooo  :-O
youu peopleeeeeee..what are you guys doing???  post somethingggg  =))

Thank you all for a very warm welcome and I love every word from all of you posted in this thread. When I was browsing some pictures of our couple and I found this one lol 
wpid-121212_jo-in-sung_kang-dong-won_hyun-bin_zps1dd830b7.jpg" The Amazing Race - Who will be the winner to win "her" heart ?"What is your favorite team/ Who you want to root for :)) ? Oh, I see the long-legs guy in black suit seems to finish the race first ? Is he a winner, maybe ?
Please do not take these seriously, It just for fun and I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I love these actors and they all have best chemistry with Song Hye Kyo. 

The same way SHG did. See on ep 9, when JIS hit n dragged the thug, in the BTS vid, JIS then helped SHG sobbing n kneeling down to raise up. SHG welcomed his help, but then she awkwardly tried to stand up herself. It seems that she did not let the camera recorded the intimate relationship between them.
;))

Guest marshmelliey

zuizui

said:

Thank you all for a very warm welcome and I love every world from all of you posted in this thread. When I was browsing some pictures of our couple and I found this one lol 
wpid-121212_jo-in-sung_kang-dong-won_hyun-bin_zps1dd830b7.jpg" The Amazing Race - Who will be the winner to win "her" heart ?"What is your favorite team/ Who you want to root for :)) ? Oh, I see the long-legs guy in black suit seems to finish the race first ? Is he a winner, maybe ?
Please do not take these seriously, It just for fun and I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I love these actors and they all have best chemistry with Song Hye Kyo. 

Guest ksyj2009

angelineong said: @marshmelliey, I suspect he keeps it. It will definitely be a good memory for him. I don't believe he feels nothing after holding, kissing, hugging and sleeping with a beautiful girl like SHK. Professionalism has limitation, I am sure, unless he has a metal heart. Real metal, I mean.

Guest ksyj2009

mamie said: One of so many reason why I insisted to support them ;):) :x
No matter how good you can talk, you can never able to hide LOVE. You can pretend you are ok when you are sad, but you can pretend you are not when in fact you are in love
;):) :x

58174_10200358890587861_1452023305_n.jpg
;):) :x TRIED TO GET BETTER RESOLUSTION PIC, BUT FAILED. So its blur. Sorry... :(

Guest marshmelliey

bunbun2391

said:

marshmelliey

said: [size=2]WOOOWWWW... 91 people in the houuzzzz yoooo  :-O [/size]

youu peopleeeeeee..what are you guys doing??? [size=2] [/size][size=4]post somethingggg [/size][size=2] =)) [/size]

ekekeke let me tell you a thing or two about body language: when someone touches their ears it means they are not telling the whole truth.

GOTCHA!!! in sung ah, hye kyo aaah you maybe good actors but sowie you fail in lying ekekeke. your body language gave you away.

When I rewatched Episode 15 Part 1 where OS shared his feeling with Hee Sun when leaving OY's house, I heard the song played in the restaurant was

(well-known Capable man in Running Man). I wonder whether if they purposely chose this song for any reason? The lyrics are sweet which I think making JIS even hard to act when hearing it. (He said in a interview that this scene was the most difficult for him to act). Just would like to share part of the lyrics!

You're loveable from head to toeI'm so proud to to have you as my girlWaiting is fun now and even the air is sweetI love you
Even if the world is hard to bear, when I see youI can feel the breeze upon my heartIs this living or is this happiness?Whatever it is, I'm feeling it now.
Even if my whole day as been gloomy, when I see youI can feel the sunlight on my hairIs this surprising feeling love?There are perks to waiting
I was afraid I'd cry like my last encounter with loveSo I hesitated, but you waited for me without complainand so you came easily to me
You're loveable from head to toeI'm so proud to to have you as my girlI was always so stiff but I now I smile all dayWhat have I done?
Even your backside and shadow are loveableAnd my affection comes naturallyWaiting is fun now and even the air is sweetI love you
I've been taking care of myself so that I can make you happyAnd even in my eyes I feel like I'm an okay guy now ...

cr: aheeyah.com