[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Song Hye Kyo Talks Paris Dating Scandal

with Kang Dong Won

Song Hye Kyo spilled the story behind her

recent dating rumors with Kang Dong Won.

During a recent interview with Newsen,

Song Hye Kyo brought up the time she was

involved in a dating rumor with Kang Dong

Won during their trip to Paris for a

photoshoot.

She said, “I honestly didn’t know that

photos were being taken of us.”

Song Hye Kyo shared, “At the time I headed

to Paris after promoting the film The

Crossing in Cannes and Dong Won oppa

stayed in Paris for two days before heading

to Barcelona. On the day we were supposed

to meet up, we met along with the staff

members in front of the hotel so I had no

idea that people would think of us in that

way.”

She said, “There were a lot of Chinese

people on the street at the time. Some were

Korean too. I was only looking ahead of me

so I didn’t know that people were taking

photos from behind us. I was shocked.”

In a previous interview Kang Dong Won had

said, “People only recognized Song Hye Kyo

and not me so I felt ashamed when my

identity was only revealed by my Korean

fans after the photos went public.”

About this, Song Hye Kyo smiled as she said,

“I didn’t know that that’s how he felt. I

thought people knew who we were before

taking the pictures… I came to realize the

whole situation after reading the articles. It

became a bigger issue than I thought but it

seemed like oppa [Kang Dong Won] was

more upset about that than the dating

rumor itself. I felt needlessly sorry.”

OMO!! HyeKyo call kang dong won oppa? While she uses to call jo in sung by his name or insung-sshi? How clumsy and awkward hye kyo to insung :/

Guest crazywindblower

@lisP i think its because kdw is 1 year older than shk, that is why she calls him oppa. :-/ and as far as i know shk and jis age are the same. Hence, she don't address jis with oppa. :-/

Guest kinankyo

what the purpose of the sshi, I'm sorry for any lack of knowledge, I read in the tread shk, shk assume that kdw as a best friend and was like her brother, so we do not need to worry about it...hehe

@kinankyo heehee i don't really know about it too, but as far as i know, sshi is used to call the same age person. @crazywindblower wasn't kdw born at the same year, on january? International year i mean. Well, insung was born in a same year just a lil bit older, about 3 months older. So she can call him oppa too :)

Hi chinggus :-h  I'm back from my vacation and I miss everyone here and of course our O2 couple :)

A very warm welcome to @sfc12 and @kinankyo >:D<

IisP said: OMO!! HyeKyo call kang dong won oppa? While she uses to call jo in sung by his name or insung-sshi? How clumsy and awkward hye kyo to insung :/

I have so many posts to backtrack (especially SHK's thread), but I've just finished reading the last page of this thread and you chinggus never fail to bring a smile and laugh to my face :D

@chichi, welcome back dear >:D<  As for your question on why I haven't join the WonKyo thread yet, even though I do like and support KDW and SHK together, O2 has always and will always be my main ship (though I will support whoever Kyo or JIS chooses to be with).  Kyo has great chemistry and looks good with most of her male co-stars.  For me personally though, I like her the best with JIS in terms of looks and chemistry (maybe I'm being too bias :P)

@blim0523, I hope you're feeling better and happier now :P  Truthfully, even though I was hoping JIS will show up at the VIP premiere, I wasn't expecting him to be there because I've always thought he might be busy filming IOTL, especially since the drama is heading towards its final weeks.  I've checked baidu and there were pics of him (taken by fans) filming IOTL almost everyday.  There were pics of him and LKS at the filming set on Aug. 28 (day of MPL VIP premiere) so he was busy that day.  Even Director Kim (who is also close to Kyo) didn't show up at the premiere.  He was probably busy directing on the IOTL set.  I'm pretty sure both JIS and DK had sent words of support and encouragement to Kyo even though they didn't show up at the premiere :)

177ED94E51657B0A2BA6BE
130403e16720phdtvh264aa.jpg

I miss seeing them together :(  I'm holding on to what Kim Bum said in one of his interviews after TWTWB ended.  Hopefully we'll get to see a reunion for the TWTWB cast soon [-O<

"I think there's more for me to say. I think I will see, Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, writer Noh Hee Kyeong and the director once again in the future"

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..!.A big, big warm welcome to newbies @sfc12,@kinankyo. >:D< :x.. welcome to our O2 threads,it's like a big chinggus family, hopes u2 will send more comments, great news or photos and more.. more..btw

@hclover,so glad to see u back.. 8-> :x :P ..Do u enjoy ur vacation.? where have u been.?? :-/ :P Oooops, mian.. ask u these question..?? ^:)^ X_X :\">.. me tooo, really miss both of them (our lovely Jis Shk).. 8-> :) ..if they make a reunion 2gether to film a drama, so what or which types or kind of drama u wish they be acting for..?? :-? ;;):P

Guest crazywindblower

my delusional mind thinks that what kim bum said that he will see shk jis writer nim and pd kim in the future is when jis and shk get married to each other.. 8-> :x :D:P maybe he is giving a hint on that.. :P:D :-?

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@crazywindblower‌,I was saw new,it was a few months ago that Kb was break off with mky,is that true..?? :-/ :-? :-S

Guest crazywindblower

@crazywindblower‌,I was saw new,it was a few months ago that Kb was break off with mky,is that true..?? :-/ :-? :-S

yup, it is true that kim bum and moon geun young broke up already..it was just a short relationship for them..

wow!!! they made a cute couple!! @crazywindblower so what about jis and gf? any notifications regarding jis and gf relationship? i hope it's true. sorry for being mean kekekekeke @hclover96 so happy that you're still in this ship and support us :D looking foward for your upcoming info. and i hope you had a great vacation! XD

Guest crazywindblower

@lisP yeah kb and mgy are indeed a cute couple,their relationship blosoomed while filming a drama they made together..

i haven't read any confirmation yet if jis and his so called "gf" are still together or not..but i hope so and pray that they do broke up already. [-O< :P:)>- sorry for being mean on that,kekeke.. :)>-

@hclover96, you are such a gem. Thanks for the explanation regarding honorific suffix, that is quite unique in S Korea. Thanks a million for lifting my delusional heart and for the awesome GIF and pic, you never stop to amaze me :) 

So does this mean, JIS and SHK are not yet that close to each other becoz they still address each other with "shi"? :(

Btw the last pic you posted is a BTS right becoz if I remember right that scene was when SHK had a headache attack at the department store where he bought JIS a bracelet, that scene was supposed to be a tension-filled scene but look how they are smiling so sweetly at each other. JIS and SHK are really a deep mystery to me LOL! but i love them both :x

@hclover, @crazywindblower, @jocelynchow, @lisP and all other O2 shippers thanks for making this ship sailing ;)

I found this interesting post from @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen at SHK thread, this is supposed to be from SHK Baidu's fan translation (I hope the translation is right becoz I find it interesting and arousing my delusional mind) It seems like SHK is already looking into the possibility of marriage (I hope very soooon) and she mentioned that Writer Noh is her mentor in life and in work. Isn't JIS also very close to Writer Noh too. Oh Writer Noh be a Fairy God Mother to us, make SHK and JIS reunite whether in life or in work or if it's not too much both please [-O<

5QwvpPY.jpg
cr: owner