[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

shk is a very strong woman, i believe she will overcome this series of unfortunate events in her life right now..fighting shk unnie!!! :-bd ;)

though i must say she looks sad during the mpl event, her smile is but she graced the event with her head held high..good job unnie! =D> ^:)^

we can't do anything to her bashers or haters, we really can't please anyone..this people will even make shk more tough and stronger..lets just all support and believe in shk..

this is a fun and heartwarming thread..lets keep this fun thread full of positivity about our O2 couple.. :)

smile chinggus! :) let our delusional minds think that jis and shk are seeing each other and that jis is comforting her and makes her smile.. :) :x 8->

It's so heartbreaking to see all these MPL's press con pics.  :( 

SHK lost weight and her eyes were full of sadness at MPL press conference

It seems she was crying, but she tried to restrain herself from crying. That is because she doesn't want us (Kyonatics) to worry about her.

Hello chinggus, it has been gloomy for us this past few days especially to our beloved Kyo. Looking at her eyes really tore my heart apart and I understand her pain. How can one fathom the cruelty of her own fellow Koreans? Why do so many of them hate her so much to re-hash an old issue that have been resolved 2 years ago. Why do they want to slander her good image? All I can see is the green-eyed monster is reeling out it's ugly head.

But at the end of the day though very hurt, our Kyo still stood bravely with humility to face her detractors. I have never seen such dignity and grace under pressure. And her concern for others is so admirable. It takes a lot of guts to face a cruel media but she did this to save MPL. I have admired her as an actress but my admiration for her as a person is beyond words.

Writer Noh once said that Kyo's beauty is like an angel, I could safely say that her inner beauty looks like a saint.

I don't know if it's only me but I have this sudden urge to wish that Kyo would find a man worthy of her love, who will do everything to protect her. It would be a dream come true for me if its JIS :x

@blim0523, can you please post the above pic again? I can't see it :(  Thanks for your awesome post.  I agree with everything you said :)  And it's not just you, lots of fans have the same sentiment.  After this incident, I think we all want to Kyo settle down and find a man worthy of her love, who will be able to support her and protect her.  In our minds we all have our own favorite man for her :P

Sorry, it seems like all of my recent posts are about Kyo and I've neglected JIS updates.  Here is his most recent Vivien CF:

14995855561_cddc80908b_b.jpg
14975957236_506dcd6d60_b.jpg
14998566502_e16cb8ea43_b.jpg

@hclover96‌, thanks for calling my attention I really don't' know what happened there, the pic just disappeared, how I wish all Kyo haters would vanish like that LOL! :D Thanks for posting JIS's latest CF. He is extremely gorgeous. If JIS comes with the package of every Vivien undies then I would definitely buy some :x 
 Edit: @hclover96‌, thanks for posting those amazing GIFs they remind of those lovely moments. Hope to see Kyo happy and laughing again :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,@hclover and @blim0523.. :x 8-> ;;) thanks for sharing the pics, but the special gifs that @hclover posted,I can't see.. :-/ :-S ..,let me guessed is it Jis Shk are played the snow fighting.. :-? :) ;;):P..

Just now I was watched the entertainment new.about Shk'news from Taiwan..I saw Shk she went to the stage and explained about the tax,it wasn't she need to do like these..Shk honestly to apologize to media and public and her fans....hmmm.. I was saw Shk look so sad and she a little bit tears.. :-S :-S ..when I watched these news, I feel so sad for her..why how come it's happened to our lovely Shk.. X_X :( @-)

Guest mamamika

Don't worry so much. Kyo is a strong woman, she'll stand up. I see this accident as a chance for JIS to be loyalty to her, at least as a friend. He used to be very loyal and caring for his friends, didn't he?

Time will pass but I will never forget the face and words of this strong woman...
CtCA4Wi.jpg

Dear Kyo,

When life makes you put up with cruel and hateful people, think of them as sand papers.  They will scratch you and rub you the wrong way but in the end YOU will end up SMOOTH, POLISHED and BRILLIANT, while the sandpapers will be worn out and thrown away into the trashcan.

It is also through trials that you will know who your real friends are and discover how strong you are as a person and you have shown the world that you are a power of strength, grace and humility. God bless.

Guest hearttsui

hello o2 shippers!
Cheer up! pogi haedallago! himnae!
everyone have a good weekend :)
for the lovely SHK in your difficult trials and hardships in return you find love and happiness!
i'm sure SHK is loved by many and WILL BE LOVED
:x :x  salangbadneun 
i dont know why but i'm still happy that OY visited OS and her friends last week before her tough moments she shows and choose to show love and caring :) 
o2 shippers @cara @jocelyn @hclover @ohsooyoung @blim @onlife @wbhkis @mamamika @gracee @iryaniy @crazywindblower sorry i left out some everyone smile 
SHK is loved and will be loved more :) 
SHK o2 aja aja fighting  :x life happens but stay strong

Guest crazywindblower

why so handsome jis?! 8-> :x ~X( :D i love his cf for vivien, so handsome he is and charming..lucky girl in his cf.. :) how i wish shk was the girl in his cf, the cf will be much sweeter for sure.. :) :x 8->

Thanks for posting the "oldie but goodie" pix  of That Winter. I miss them so much and hope she can happy smile again like these gifs. Hope the scandal has blown over and everything is back to normal like ^Online's ava "Everything will be okay" 
Thanks @hclover96 post the new JIS's CF. Jo In Sung is selling bras ??? Don't understand why this brand choose male endorsement. Check some of CF from this brand and saw So Ji Sub was endorser before :P

Then......................... IN SUNG yah
wz8711.gif

O2 Shippers.obIKzs.gif

U2Iym5.gif

vTYFcP.gif

Meanwhile....  ;))nIJy6v.gif

I know we spent the last few days with unwanted and not so happy news so I hope you guys can get back the merry mood and have a good time soon but I don't know how to cheer up you guys, so please bear with my craziness again ^:)^ :D and don't hate me for the last pix as I sometime root for thay guy . But, I'm sure 100% O2 couple is still the best couple. And, I still wanna see So Ji Sub oppa to "take revenge" :D 

PS: Can I borrow JIS's brick to gift for my Kim (PD Kim this time ), Please stop them kissing in every single episode of IOIL." If you won't agree then I also sleep in the public toilet
..... next to Jo In Sung oppa ;;)  ;;)  ;;)  ;;)
Have a nice weekend, 02 chingus :)

Ahhh, spelling mistake in my gifs... My bad :(

Guest ohsooyoung

Why so quiet here? Where's everybody? :( :-?? Hope TWTWB family will attend MPL's VIP premiere on 28th ,Youngie's movie [-O< [-O< [-O< esp. Oh Soo (her oppa in winter) Would also love to see Choi Jun Seo and Han Tae Suk(her oppas in autumn) :x :x :x

@ohsooyoung, I think the TWTWB will do their best to attend MPL premiere, the team adores SHK :)@wbhkis, let's pray for the best for her.
And finally to give way to my delusional mind..JIS will do everything to protect SHK :x
Wi0MTln.giffTYjdCE.gif