[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

blim0523 said: I found this interesting post from @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen at SHK thread, this is supposed to be from SHK Baidu's fan translation (I hope the translation is right becoz I find it interesting and arousing my delusional mind) It seems like SHK is already looking into the possibility of marriage (I hope very soooon) and she mentioned that Writer Noh is her mentor in life and in work. Isn't JIS also very close to Writer Noh too. Oh Writer Noh be a Fairy God Mother to us, make SHK and JIS reunite whether in life or in work or if it's not too much both please [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

hmmmmm but i also read a recent article of shk where in se stated she is not thinking of marriage yet, i can't remember what article was that.. :-/ :D

but she is in the right age to get married and have a child..isn't hard for a woman to bore a child when she is age 34 or 35 and up..thats why she and jis needs to get married to each other in the near future! :x 8-> :D

There's also an interview that Kyo did a few days ago mentioning JIS, but unfortunately there's no English nor Chinese translations for it yet.  I think she was asked to compare the styles of KDW and JIS.  She said they are different.  KDW is meticulous while JIS is manly.  She was also asked about the chemistry between JIS and GHJ in IOTL.  She said they look good together because they are both tall.

Hope there are some Korean chinggus here who can help us with a better translation of this interview :D

Source:  http://news1.kr/articles/?1834830

@hclover96‌, big thanks again for taking time out to post a more detailed interview. Yes, I also read in the other thread that interview about JIS and KDW, to be honest I felt good that she finds JIS manly.

@crazywindblower‌, same thought, I think it would be hard for a woman to bear children when she reaches the age of 35.

I just hope that SHK's recent bad experience with the press makes her re-think her priorities and decides to settle down for a while and start a family. For me a successful career can never compensate a good family life and I'm sure with her high caliber as an actress it won't be hard for her to make a successful comeback

blim0523 said: @hclover96‌, big thanks again for taking time out to post a more detailed interview. Yes, I also read in the other thread that interview about JIS and KDW, to be honest I felt good that she finds JIS manly. @crazywindblower‌, same thought, I think it would be hard for a woman to bear children when she reaches the age of 35. I just hope that SHK's recent bad experience with the press makes her re-think her priorities and decides to settle down for a while and start a family. For me a successful career can never compensate a good family life and I'm sure with her high caliber as an actress it won't be hard for her to make a successful comeback

Guest crazywindblower

shk unnie, you and jis look way better together! than jis and ghj.. :x :P:D it is more cute to see a tall man and short woman together,it makes it even more sweet.. :)

and wow, shk thinks jis is manly! hmmmmm.. :x :-/ :-? that description of shk to jis made me smile and giggle.. :) :x

i super like our O2 couple a lot! :x :D 8->

Guest crazywindblower

i think shk needs to re-think and not listen to her married friends..kekekeke.. :P she is turning 33 yrs old if im not mistaken, it will be hard for her as a woman if she bores a child on her mid 30's,her health might be at risk.. [-X

and she is an a-list actress and has calibre and beautiful face, i don't think she will have a hard time to come back in the industry if she has settled down and have a family..

but if jis is not the one she might marry yet, then by all means shk unnie don't marry yet in the near future..kekeke..marry only jis oppa! :D :x 8->

@hclover, thanks again for your post. my heart fluttered a bit by your revelation that SHK has always considered JIS to be manly. These couple have nothing but nice words for each other that makes me suspect that there is really something very special between them and whatever secrets they have is being shared and guarded by Writer Noh and PD KIM :x

About SHK's wanting to do a martial arts (action) film, isn't it a coincidence that JIS also wants an action movie to be his next project? Also her wanting to act as a villain, I think SHK and JIS have very compatible minds, JIS is also an actor who isn't afraid to take on new challenges.  Aren't they really meant for each other as they say the sexiest part of the body is the mind. The most solid relationships are usually grounded on couples having meeting of the minds and I do agree with this becoz physical beauty fades but the mind gets deeper through time and experience thus people who have compatible thinking doesn't get bored with each other.

My delusional mind says JIS and SHK know they are deeply attracted with each other but maybe they still have some loose ends in their respective personal lives that need to be tied before they plunge into a serious relationship becoz considering their age I think if ever they go into a relationship it will be for keeps.
:x

@OnLife, love your GIF, this is the moment again that I wish I could click both AWESOME and LOL :)

@crazywindblower, again I share the same thoughts :)

@sfc12, love to see you hanging around here :)

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see new faces here,like @sfc12 ,  @kinankyo , and many more..more chinggus to come!! heheh..been very very busy this couple of months..here's my little contribution on this thread...(as usual! picture of them!! hehe) 
If someone ask me to define beauty? this is my answer..They are beautiful inside and out..
OXYGEN_zpse2bfeb8c.jpg

have a great and blessed days ahead! Keep on sailing chingus!!

Guest timi163

In another 2 weeks IOTL will have its finale, I remember right after TWTWB ended, weeks later JIS confirmed his  relationship with KMH. I wonder if we will have another  "'big'' news/revelation  after IOTL.  :)] 8-> :-$

Guest crazywindblower

timi163 said: In another 2 weeks IOTL will have its finale, I remember right after TWTWB ended, weeks later JIS confirmed his  relationship with KMH. I wonder if we will have another  "'big'' news/revelation  after IOTL.  :)] 8-> :-$

Guest kinankyo

I see a lot of photo images and news about shk, I watched every drama or movie conference he always seemed relaxed and familiar with her co-star, he just looks different when with jis and HB (i think, corect me if i wrong), and as we know there is a feeling of love which dwells in the hearts grow hb and shk, then what happens between shk and jis? just a coincidence or they also have feelings of love?

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..! >:D< :x welcome back @insung143hyekyo‌ ,nice to see u posted the beautiful pics of our lovely Jis Shk.. and same with @blim0523, I really love these pillow talk's pics that u created, it's so sweeeet both of them.. :\"> 8-> 8-}..

hi... really miss everyone here ...I haven't checked JIS thread yet lol

@blim0523   according to this article http://news1.kr/articles/?1834830 

"두 '남신'과 연기한 송혜교는 "두 분의 성격 자체가 너무 다르다"고 조인성과 강동원의 스타일을 비교했다. 그는 "(강)동원씨는 꼼꼼하고 (조)인성씨는 마초적이고 남성적이다. 두 분 매력이 전혀 다르다"고 밝힌 뒤 "내가 정말 상대배우 복이 많았던 것 같다. 그것도 너무 감사하게 생각하고 있다"며 웃었다."

Song Hye Kyo both called KDW and JIS "Dongwon ssi" and "Insung ssi"...Song Hye kyo said JIS is macho and manly.

when korean stars called each other in front of media, it has nothing to do with thier closeness tbh. She also calls Cha Tae Hyun with"ssi" in front of the media.

@crazywindblower according to this

"He can rarely be seen during social events, so I thought he would have a cold personality. I thought he was the type to stay home alone."

She continued, "However, a lot of people I know say that he's a good person. He's loyal and manly, and when I met him, I learned that he is actually very kind and considerate.

"He's very close to everyone, and doesn't chose who he becomes friends with. Through this drama, he was able to show a more lively side of him."

I think it must include Song Hye Kyo and Gong Yoo.

TBH...as far as I know JIS is really dating Kim Min Hee but...who knows when they'll break up?...JIS said he will marry after 40, I like both Song Hye Kyo and Insung so I respect their decision.

class="at_ttl"
  < a href="http://ad.doubleclick.net/N6105/jump/33u.kdrama/artcl;poz=artclmid;sz=1x1;ord=[timestamp]?">< img src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/N6105/ad/33u.kdrama/artcl;poz=artclmid;sz=1x1;ord=[timestamp]?" />< /a>