[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

are there photos already for the mpl vip premiere? did jis attended the event? i hope he did, alone or with his friends lee kwang soo or im joo hwan.. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< 8->:D

Guest crazywindblower

it seems that jis oppa didn't attend the mpl primiere.. =(( =(( =(( though i somehow expect that too happen too, due to his busy schedule or for it to not be a topic or subject for rumors.. :-/ :-? :(

though my delusional mind thinks maybe he attended the premiere but didn't pass by the red carpet to avoid the media.. 8-> :D :x :P hope my delusional mind is true,kekeke.. [-O< [-O< [-O< 8-> :x :D

i don't know, but wonbin was there without walking the red carpet. He passed through, probably jis too. Some fan at shk thread want to see jis such freshspring and sunflower, they're there. Aren't they? So i think, they're still thinking jis is there. But i won't hope that much. But still i pray there will be jis pic soon.

freshspring said "hi hi, me too, want to see Won Bin and

JIS soon there"

do you notice chinggus, kmh doesn't show up too? I don't know it's good or bad news. But i really hope at the last moment when we get so upset, jis will make a surprise like he did at sbs award, when we were so disappointed coz shk didn't attend the awards.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..! My dearest chinggus, something will be happen, it becomes true.. :)>- ;;) :x.. I think our lovely Jis oppa he really wants to attend the mpl premiere, but if he can't go,it's becoz of the rumor just like @crazywindblower‌r‌ said.. ;;) :x

Guest crazywindblower

IisP said: i don't know, but wonbin was there without walking the red carpet. He passed through, probably jis too. Some fan at shk thread want to see jis such freshspring and sunflower, they're there. Aren't they? So i think, they're still thinking jis is there. But i won't hope that much. But still i pray there will be jis pic soon.

Guest crazywindblower

IisP said: freshspring said "hi hi, me too, want to see Won Bin and JIS soon there" do you notice chinggus, kmh doesn't show up too? I don't know it's good or bad news. But i really hope at the last moment when we get so upset, jis will make a surprise like he did at sbs award, when we were so disappointed coz shk didn't attend the awards.

Guest kinankyo

I feel really disappointed with jis, even possible heartbreak, like no one else can we expect with this couple, it seems we are only waiting for a miracle, to be honest I can not move to another couple, but now I would just hope that kyo with so ji sub or lee min ho...wkwkwk...

@crazywindblower yes, a fan blogger see him inside the vip. I don't it's true or no, coz there's no pic. The blogger name is naver, i can't copy the link. But if open the link, still i can't read hangul. Kekekeke but i think it's true, so who knows that jis passed through backstage too? Just delusional mind...he's busy actually maybe? @kinankyo kekekeke you, when i was down and tired to sail and almost out from this ship, then suddenly kyo visit insung! So who knows when we are about to turn around, miracle will be happened again :)

few fans at shk thread said that "kyo looks so sad" it catches my attention..why? The tax issue is over..is it because of jis? She wishes his presence? Kekekeke but even thought his high nose didn't appear, i think he texted kyo before, and promised her for canddle light dinner as change XD

@lisP... i gree with you, i think Jis send messages or may call her, he said : " i'm so sorry honey, i could not come, becoz i can not leave shooting, but i promise to watch just with you, and you know... you're always in my heart... love you honey... 
yes i noticed that SHK look so sad...

i just want to dig my own grave bcoz of jis!!! But take a positive thing, good thing that min hee didn't attend too, if jis attended, bashers probably would label her as usurper, like i've told you chinggus.and i won't see her getting hurt again, no more. Well yeah kyo looks sad coz there is no hand to hold (jis's hand of course)

Guest crazywindblower

chinggus lets not get mad or be so much disappointed at jis for not attending the mpl premiere, we might never know he really attended the event but didn't show up to the media or he disguised a little inside the theater so that no one can recognize him..maybe his busy schedule in iotl also is his main reason why he wasn't able to attend, as his drama will end soon. but for sure i feel 100% that jis texted or even called shk to explain why he can't come and even congratulate to her on the success of her movie.. :)

we also might never know, they both might have meet after the premiere to have dinner or spend time together..oh my delusional mind, kekekeke.. :D
8-> :x

Guest crazywindblower

IisP said: i just want to dig my own grave bcoz of jis!!! But take a positive thing, good thing that min hee didn't attend too, if jis attended, bashers probably would label her as usurper, like i've told you chinggus.and i won't see her getting hurt again, no more. Well yeah kyo looks sad coz there is no hand to hold (jis's hand of course)