[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus,, I do agree @ohsooyoung, @wbhkis‌ ,@blim0523..what u all said,. :)>- ;;) :x..I also hopes Jis always, every year,and forever,ever and ever to protect his lover partner..! :x 8-> [-O<

Hi ... how to finish the series IOTL ? i feel i can not stand to hear the news that jis always kissing with ghj... haha..i'm jealous... i read  the forum IOIL at a glance without seeing the picture, my hear seemed cut knife....  =((

Guest mamamika

It's very lucky that we've got to see SHK's visit JIS on the set of Iotl. If her scandal happens just a little earlier, i think she would hold back and doesn't want to be seen in public. Hope JIS and That Winter's cast and team will support her by coming to the Mpl's VIP Premiere.

Utkim posted this at SHK thread -

"I read Kyo talked about the visiting of the filming set to It's ok, It's love. She said that she promised to visit them and she also told JIS that he better get ready movie promotion...i guess she expected to see JIS at the VIP premiere which i think JIS will be there for his Youngie."

Dancing with joy <:-P =D> :bz \:D/

@ohsooyoung... me too  :x
at SHK thread i do not have the same friends as expecting the arrival JIS at premiere ( perhaps only a few are hoping ), thankfully here still have great expectation, though this thread start quiete and lacluster ( forgive me if i wrong...)   FIHTHING my lovely O2... :-bd

Guest crazywindblower

wbhkis said: Utkim posted this at SHK thread -

"I read Kyo talked about the visiting of the filming set to It's ok, It's love. She said that she promised to visit them and she also told JIS that he better get ready movie promotion...i guess she expected to see JIS at the VIP premiere which i think JIS will be there for his Youngie."

Dancing with joy <:-P =D> :bz \:D/

@ohsooyoung... me too  :x

at SHK thread i do not have the same friends as expecting the arrival JIS at premiere ( perhaps only a few are hoping ), thankfully here still have great expectation, though this thread start quiete and lacluster ( forgive me if i wrong...)   FIHTHING my lovely O2... :-bd

@IryaniY yes, i have a same thought with you. But i hope he has provide his time for her, since kyo had invited him long before the premiere like what utkim said which was reposted by @wbhkiss let's pray together chinggus! But will kmh comes since she used to attend kyo's movie premiere? If she shows up with jis we are shipper will gonna be so upset. But if kmh doesn't attend while jis attends, i'll feel anxiety, basher probably will label kyo as usurper but we'll be happy.

I have thought what if shk jis and kdw starring a same movie or drama? :/

@lisp let us pray the best,...
Btw i read again at SHK thread @sunbae0401 ... post it about SHK : Who do you meet often meetA:some of my unnie,my manager and ms translator.Recently,i'm close with kim minhee, we shared our problems and worries. (what is the meaning ?)

@IryaniY that is an old issue, the interview itself was taken around 2011. Kmh is one of kyo's bff. So, many shipper think that jis-kmh relationship is cover. Coz dispatch gave us hints, that the couple they would release was the best revelation they've ever made, the couple from A Listers. A lot of netizens thought that the couple must be our beloved couple jis-shk. But their "best Revelation" was disappointed netizens and us, our high expectation was ripped off in one richard simmons punch. However kmh wasn't an A Lister. And the fact that ms. Park is closed to dispatch make us shipper hardly to believe that revelation. I even thought that lee na young and won bin must be a better than jis-kmh revelation.