[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@insung143hyekyo and @everythingnothing, welcome back :)

@blim0523 and @insung143hyekyo, thanks for the awesome pic edits again :x

everythingnothing said: "He can rarely be seen during social events, so I thought he would have a cold personality. I thought he was the type to stay home alone."

She continued, "However, a lot of people I know say that he's a good person. He's loyal and manly, and when I met him, I learned that he is actually very kind and considerate.

"He's very close to everyone, and doesn't chose who he becomes friends with. Through this drama, he was able to show a more lively side of him."

I think it must include Song Hye Kyo and Gong Yoo.

@everythingnothing, welcome back >:D< thanks again for the insight :-* me too i love both JIS and SHK and as long as they are happy with the one they choose i'm happy for them, but i will be happier if they choose each other :D :x

@hclover, thanks too for liking it :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

"欢迎回来"(welcome back).! :x >:D< ;;) 8-> @everythingnothing,miss u too..and thanks so much for ur great translation about our lovely Shk.. let's wait and I wishes God's will be preparing Jis Shk to be lover partner.. O:-) [-O< 8-> :x ..aja.. aja.. fighting..!!

Guest crazywindblower

i too also respect whoever jis and shk chooses to be with, but it will make me even happier and us O2 couple shippers if they choose to be with each other.. :x 8-> [-O< :D

a huge part of my gut feeling says that jis and kmh are not dating anymore or it was not even true from the start..sorry, but i won't believe unless i saw a picture of them really together having a date and not just rely on separate photo shots of them or just more photos of one party (just like what dispatch did).. :P:)>-
:D [-X though, i hope and pray that we won't see any photos of them together..kekeke... [-O< :P:)>- :))

Welcome back @chichi *hug hug*  and hclover96 *kiss kiss*  and hello to all new and old O2 chingus  >:D<
Regarding the topic " Is there any big news after IOTL finish? " . I don't know how we will react if there's another tsunami happen again and it's too soon to make any predictions but I wanna try to guess
I remembered when I read the news JIS confirmed his relationship.... everything gone to the wind that winter. 
Sorry for taking my *delulu shipper* anger out on In Sung ssi that time ^:)^
HKYU499.gif

maybe this time "JIS and KMH break up news" ?!

If it maybe, maybe and maybe  true like you said . "No need to say anything"
Oa9hves.gif

This news definitely  makes " the wind blow again this autumn/spring" . O2 shippers can throw away the life vest and on board again 

Like you guys said, we still respect their choices, but I still be the delusional shipper till the end . Hang in there
 QTcU81G.jpg

PS: Dear @hclover96, if there's full translation of SHK's interview when she talks about JIS or our Mr Richie , can you give us some good news. Thanks in advance :x :x  . Guess Jo In Sung ssi must be happy with tidbit from you :D

KW0DyAQ.gif

I just read this news at baidu:

"To reward the hard work of the cast (including JIS, GHJ and LKS) and crew members of IOTL and to celebrate the success of the drama, the production company is sending them on a six-day trip (from 9/17 to 9/22) to Bangkok, Thailand.  Before they go on the trip, on 9/11, the cast and staff will gather at the CGV Seoul City Hall to have dinner and watch the finale together."

I remembered the cast and staff of TWTWB went to Cebu, Philippines after TWTWB ended, but JIS and SHK didn't go :(  But this time JIS is going to Bangkok along with his leading lady of IOTL :-/ :-?? :-?

I won't be surprised if JIS and GHJ will be going on promotional tours for IOTL together :))

@wbhkis, lol, imagine not only does JIS go on promotional tours with GHJ, but they also have CFs together after IOTL ends?  :)) :(( :-L

@zuizui, thanks for the laughs again :))  That gif and JIS' expression on it is perfect :P  Btw, your siggy is making me hungry now :))

i really love with this girl (SHK) and i'm sure many who love him, but why he was not lucky with the love of a man ? as the move away from it, LBH, WB, rain, HB and JIS... why oh why ???should KDW ??... but never mind, KDW is not bad, and is now in conference MPL and also MPL premiere, KDW appear to want to make SHK comfortable, especially since the tax case... ( don't kick me to wonkyo treath..please..)TO JIS : act immediately before you regret it, yo will regret and crying many months... [-X :)]

it's gonna be a scandal if jo in sung doesn't confirm his break up with kmh and starts a new relationship with kyo. what they will say especially haters. althought kmh had a crush on lee byung hun in the past. haters won't notice it and bash her so bad. so plz insung oppa, plz confirm that you alreadu break up with the said gf as fast as possible!!! or maybe we can start spreading rumor that you already break up, so you will confirm your suspicious love relationship. at least you make it crystal clear, cuz we never see nor know your news regarding your luv relationship with her since dispatch caught you.

Wow, it's so quiet in here :( 

14954927897_e1bbc631a3_z.jpg
I think these pics show how much their friendship has grown.  The pic on the left is from the TWTWB Director's Cut dvd.  The pic on the right is from Kyo's visit to the set of IOTL and it shows how much more comfortable they are with each other (JIS resting his chin on her head and Kyo leaning back towards him).