[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@hclover your pics make me wanna see them walking down the red carpet together. unfortunately i have never seen. :'( :'( yeah they have similiar smile, the way they furrow their nose when they smile widely :3 <3<3<3

@lisP, I wanna see them walking down the aisle :D

@hclover96‌, thanks for those pics. I love them.

sorry for the poor quality of the pics :)2OFjZKg.jpg

This is just a dud, but still sharing it with you. It maybe a computer glitz but when I saw this my heart went pit a patter with excitement but when I clicked it no story came out :( Sorry too for being happy for this news I know it's selfish to wish it but forgive a human being who is a die hard O2 Couple shipper :)>-HnFtpEl.jpg

Hi...@blim0523

Is that really true?the title "Jo In Sung And KMH Break Up"?
[-O<
And how about the 2nd title "Jo In-sung, Song Hye-Kyo" (what happens?what next the title says?)

Oh i'm so curious...
hopefully some of you chinggus may looking forward of the news

@hclover, Thank you of those gifts, suddenly remember  the song of Bad English - When i see you smile. Bellow the source of the song, i don't know how to make MVand post the clip on here...sorry
:D but enjoy

@blim0523 yes., see them walkin down the isle is the most i wanna see from them... and i'm googling about those things too every day and i get nothing :'(

i will celebrate it if he breaks up with her and i will hold a private party if song hye kyo ties the knot with jo in sung :)

by the way i just found that there are many shippers of lee jung ki and song hye kyo. anybody knows how can they ship them? and since when?

Guest o2fanatics

TWTWB certainly wrote for SHK by writer NOH and gave her as best actress in APAN awards if i'm not mistaken. and now writer NOH wrote IOTL for JIS so i have a feeling  that the next APAN awards for best actor is none other than JIS  ;)) :)) :)>- :D  OH DEAR GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN........MAKE THESE TWO A REAL COUPLE FOR LIFE  :bz :bz :bz :bz :x :x :\">

Our neighboring thread is sailing so smoothly. Feeling my hearts poundering seeing that the man seems comfortable next to HK, in the movie, press conf, andsoon. While JIS, as predicted by @hclover96 will accompany his partner to do promotions, CF, and  :-S :(( :(( :((

In some ways, yea I admit that 'they' have the taste of falling-in-love-each-other persons alias a couple in love.

JIS, dont waste your time. Win her heart! what is actually inside your heart? Should I call a doctor to check your heart beat to HK and detect whether there is a contagious virus, namely HK fever?

Lol, you chinggus are hilarious with your posts :))  Thanks for all the funny posts and staying loyal to this ship even though it's a rocky ship :P

As for the LJK-SHK ship, I find it weird because I don't think they have worked on a project together.  I've seen some fanmade videos of them before and it has quite a number of views for it :P  Both are very popular in China though.  Maybe it's Chinese fans who are shipping them :))

I saw this at the IOTL thread and can't help laughing seeing it:

2014-09-09-05-49-42_deco_zpsiqzmnbc5.jpg

Remember when we all wanted to see the hug between JIS and SHK at the last day of filming and at the dinner party?  According to their interviews, they did hug and thank each other, but all we got are pics and video of O2 hugging everyone else, but each other   The pics for the last day of filming for IOTL are released and it showed the cast and crew hugging each other, including one of JIS and GHJ.  Now I need to ask the production crew and Director Kim why are there no pics or video of O2 hugging?  :-w :-L

14998856728_dac46853b7_o.jpg