[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96‌ i suddenly thought maybe if twtwb will have lots of deep kisses and skinships maybe it might be awkward to jis and shk..as i really feel there is something special between them.. :x 8-> they might get carried away or be shy to act it out.. :P

a lot are really praising jis for his acting in iotl. i'm excited for him to receive acting awards because he really deserve it! he is an amazing and great actor! :x =D> :-bd he deserves to get a daesang award!!!! :-bd [-O< :x

Guest crazywindblower

thank you to writer nim for making drama's that really showcased the amazing acting skills of jis and shk.. ^:)^ :) :-bd

she made twtwb for shk (the plot of twtwb is more of shk role oh young) and now she made iotl for jis (the plot of iotl is more jis role as jae yul).. :-? :x maybe writer nim is also an O2 couple shipper.. :P:D:))

i wonder how close now is jis with writer nim..coz isn't it shk is really close to writer nim. maybe its because of hye kyo if that will happen.

O2 COUPLE FIGHTING!!! :-bd :);)

Guest mamamika

I watched iotl untill eps 9 and stopped there, can't see their kissings any more. Miss O2 like crazy. This is so unfair of writernim when she let O2 as couple in just a few episodes. TWTWB should have had 18 episodes, most of the time they were siblings. :(. When this winter come, would they miss each other?

Guest crazywindblower

@mamika me too i stopped watching IOTL because of the kissings, i think from episode 2 onwards, there are kissing scenes..aargghhhh!!! ~X( X( :P i stopped watching until episode 4 only.. :P:)>-

i taught jis oppa said he doesn't want to make any romantic dramas after twtwb, but IOTL is too romantic.. :( [-( but i guess, he accepted the drama because mainly of the role of the male lead, because it is really a challenging role, and it indeed resulted nice as jis is receiving lots of praises for his acting in IOTL.. :-bd ^:)^

i love more the OTP of JIS and DO of EXO in IOTL..hahaha.. :D:P :-bd

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..!! @hclover,I really hopes our lovely Jis will be a winner in these year for daesang awards..!! :)>- :) 8-> ;;)

Btw @crazywindblower‌ and @mamamika‌ ,can't watched till the end of the drama Iotl.. X_X ;;).. me too,not yet started to watch it..their scenes of kisses too attractive until u felt like love or hate.. :) X_X 8-} :P

@blim0523‌ I also like DO but this poll based on fanbase voting on SBS site and I'm sure you know Exo has large fanbase...I always saw korean fans of Exo said they want to see JIS and DO receiving SBS best couple award this year...best couple for SBS awards using voting like Lee Minho and Park Shinhye couple last year.

maybe we might see JIS and DO receive best couple award like Song Joongki and Yoo Ahin...

Guest mamamika

@crazywindblower‌: like you i also like the ending of twtwb a lot. If it wasn't so unclear/blurry, it's nearly perfect. Their smile, their gaze, his breath when asking her if they could meet again, her happy face, ...all that feel so true, so real, that make people think that they're really in love.

I agree with you @mamamika and @crazywindblower‌, I love those last kisses at the coffee shop and under the cherry blossoms and the way they smiled after the last kiss. What's amazing is even though they are not torrid kisses you can really feel a natural spark. The way JIS stared at SHK's face before he kissed her gives me the feeling that JIS is so awed by SHK's beautiful face (my God who wouldn't be).

Guest crazywindblower

jis oppa will guest in 1N2D!!! he will be in a variety show again.. :D 8-> will definitely watch it! :-bd he will guest on the show coz its a bestfriend special episode as he is a close friend of cha tae hyun.. :)

isn't cha tae hyun also a friend of shk unnie? kim jae dong will also be a guest, isn't he a friend or fan of shk? kekeke.. :D:P

imageplease please please... can you separate them immediately ???... because really really distrubing heart  and my view... but i see just lust without love from the heart as is done in conjuction  with SHK ? would not you agree with me ??? (

Guest crazywindblower

the preview for jo in sung's appearance in 1N2D is out, see link below. :) 8-> he is soooo handsome and adorable! :x 8-> i really must say, jo in sung just keeps getting more handsome as time goes by.. :x :-bd ;))

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/jo-in-sung-to-appear-on-next-weeks-1-night-2-days

in the first part of the preview, i wonder what kim jae dong asked or telling jis.. :-/ :-? isn't it that kim jae dong attended the mpl vip premiere? i also read before that he is a friend of shk and he wants shk to guest in his show healing camp..