✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

It is well known by many that SoHyun have great chemistry with whoever she is pair with and I am all smile when the Korean media and Knetizen agree to it too, (well maybe with the exception of some crazy immature exo fans at this moment. lol)

Kim So Hyun's chemistry with guys

Pann: Kim So Hyun is a chemistry goddess

1. [+186, -15] I personally think she matches with Yook Sung Jae the best. I'm surprised at how good they look together. Their looks and personalities complement each other ㅋㅋ
2. [+167, -11] I vote for Eunbi-Taekwang
3. [+152, -11] I want them to reunite in a drama (talking about SoHyun & Sung Jae)
4. [+31, -16] But wait, she and DO don't match 
5. [+57, -3] Even their height difference is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (again about Sohyun & Sung Jae)
6. [+57, -3] She has good chemistry with others but she has the best chemistry with Yook Sung Jae. I wish they do another drama together, a high school drama or something that deals with first loveㅜㅜㅜ They make each other shine !!!
 7. [+50, -4] Personally, I wish she does a drama with Yoo Seung Ho... Since Seung Ho has a slim built, I get so attentive of actresses he's paired with. So Hyun's also slim and has a softness to her, the two would look so good together on-screen ㅠㅠHoping to see them in an innocent and lovely melodrama

credit: kkuljaem

• Like 3