✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

DO and Kim So Hyun hold movie conference for 'Pure Love'

pure.jpg
Article: 'Pure Love' Do Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun's movie of nineties first love

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,716, -118 Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun in one movie, this is a must watch ㅠㅠ fighting

2. [+1,345, -139] Do Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun's chemistry is one to trust! Really looking forward to it~ ㅎㅎ

3. [+1,034, -68] Can't wait for the movie!

4. [+875, -76] Kim So Hyun fighting!! So pretty

5. [+173, -9] Wow.. both of their acting skills and visuals, can't wait

6. [+166, -15] These two are really good actors so I'll be having expectations

7. [+135, -6] Can't wait ㅎㅎㅎ Do Kyung Soo, Kim So Hyun, fighting to both! Hope the movie hits daebak

8. [+151, -14] Supporting our Actor Do! I'll race to the theater and watch it over and over! So Hyun's so pretty too~ 'Pure Love' sounds like it'll be a warm movie! I'll have to recommend it to the people around me too!
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/01/do-and-kim-so-hyun-hold-movie.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

D.O and Kim So Hyun attend press con for 'Pure Love'

Mydaily - Naver: 'Pure Love', Do Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun, Reply '90s first love

1. [+1,802, -121] Anything with Kyung Soo or Kim So Hyun in it is a must watch ㅠㅠHwaiting

2. [+1,412, -142] You can trust Do Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun! Really looking forward to it ㅎㅎ

3. [+1,081, -71] Looking forward to 'Pure Love'!

4. [+812, -93] I watch pretty much anything Kim So Hyun stars in ㅎㅎDo Kyung Soo, work hard

5. [+179, -11] Both have good acting skills and visuals ㅎㄷㄷExcited for the movie

6. [+198, -22] Is this really EXO's D.O? I was surprised at how good he was in 'I Remember You'. I've always liked So Hyun and I even have her Pocari CF clip saved. She's so pretty. I'll make sure to watch the movie

Mydaily - Naver: 'Pure Love' Park Yong Woo, "I ended up loving Do Kyung Soo before I knew it"

1. [+307, -15] Kyung Soo must be a 'hyung killer'!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋPark Yong Woo-ssi, thank you for liking Kyung Soo~! 'Pure Love' hit daebak!

2. [+223, -15] Thank you for loving our Kyung Soo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

3. [+180, -10] Ddooddoo is indeed adorable

4. [+162, -12] Please take care of Kyung Soo!

5. [+148, -10] Hit daebak 'Pure Love'! Kim So Hyun and Do Kyung Soo are pretty and handsome!

6. [+38, 0] I love Do Kyung Soo too

7. [+26, -1] Really shows that Kyung Soo's respectful and hardworking seeing how his co-stars always gush over him
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/01/do-and-kim-so-hyun-attend-press-con-for.html
  • Like 4