✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

15 minutes ago, Elif Ataş said:

She looked very tired at press conference. I hope she is fine.

I agree. I really hope she will get some rest before the award show tonight. 

14 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Seems like sohyun rashes on her hands is still there. Really hope it gets better as soon as possible. She look extremely pretty today though one can see her tiredness. Still, she give all her best in today press conference. What a professional actress. 2 hours from now she will hist the seoul music award and relly wish she get some rest in between this and that even if it only for an hour. Praying that RR will hit daebak rating wise so that all her efforts will not go wasted. She deserves much more than that.love her so much. 

Thankfully, it appears to be less swollen compared to the pictures taken yesterday. That's a good sign i hope. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

@Melati Huda no idea on those 2 PDs. As for Plan A acquiring E&T Entertainment, no comments for that now until an official announcement but from what i think, if it is true, it just that LOEN regroup it independent subsidiary label as both Plan A and E&T entertainment belongs to LOEN. Probably they figure it unnecessarily to branch another independent label business wise. I have no worry though as i am sure all the benifits and offers to Sohyun in signing her will still stand. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1