✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

44 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

The ratings are really good. It hit as high as the 9.4%. Sooner or later it will achieve double digits and hopefully, the glorious 20% ratings. RWTMR, fighting! 

this is amazing ratings for first episode! For KBS especially! Kbs has been rating losers for a long time until the second half of Royal Secret inspector! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454556wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soos-river-where-the-moon-rises-kicks-off-with-high-ratings

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo’s “River Where The Moon Rises” Kicks Off With High Ratings

On February 15, KBS 2TV’s new drama “River Where the Moon Rises” made its premiere!

“River Where the Moon Rises” stars Kim So Hyun as Princess Pyeonggang and Ji Soo as On Dal in a reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale. Kim So Hyun also plays the role of Pyeonggang’s mother, Queen Yeon, while Kang Ha Neul will make a special appearance in the drama as On Dal’s father, General On Hyup.

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere episode of “River Where the Moon Rises” recorded average nationwide ratings of 6.5 and 9.4 percent. This is higher than the premiere ratings of “Royal Secret Agent,” the previous KBS drama that aired in this time slot. However, “Royal Secret Agent” started with ratings of 5.0 percent and went on to finish on a personal best of 14.0 percent.

It was a successful night for KBS overall—in an earlier time slot, Lee So Yeon and Choi Yeo Jin‘s new daily drama “Miss Monte-Cristo” premiered to ratings of 14.6 percent. This is higher than the premiere ratings of the previous daily drama in this time slot, “A Man in a Veil” (10.4 percent).

On tvN, “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” recorded ratings of 5.348 percent, a slight drop from last week. On JTBC, “She Would Never Know” recorded ratings of 1.816 percent, a slight rise from last week.

gooooo moon river! Keep on trending :heart:

first kiss first episode... love alarm season 1 flash back :) 

she is such a mood :wub:

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

If you will observe, Kim So Hyun's dramas are always off to a good start which proves her star power. Nevertheless, it is also always the quality and luck of the drama which make the ratings stagnant or low. Hence, let us pray that RWTMR to be consistent so the ratings will go high every single episode. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

If you will observe, Kim So Hyun's dramas are always off to a good start which proves her star power. Nevertheless, it is also always the quality and luck of the drama which make the ratings stagnant or low. Hence, let us pray that RWTMR to be consistent so the ratings will go high every single episode. 

i agree with your assessment! Praying for double digits tomorrow :glasses:

fighting cast :) 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Dloading and subscribing to VIU was one my best decisions ever! :joy: Only behind by 30 minutes! Now I know why it’s viu original:yaaa:

54 minutes ago, elan1 said:

i agree with your assessment! Praying for double digits tomorrow 

fighting cast 

Yes! This drama deserves high ratings and more:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

2896541-C-8606-4508-8598-0-E792-D1415-FD

The jacket and skirt she wore is from miu miu. 

@/dispatach_style Ig

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, yeli said:

Dloading and subscribing to VIU was one my best decisions ever! :joy: Only behind by 30 minutes! Now I know why it’s viu original

:kiss_wink: hahaha good choice! 

3 hours ago, yeli said:

Yes! This drama deserves high ratings and mo

please 20 percent! Please! I want that outfit switching dance :lol:

30 minutes ago, Breeze said:

reached 11 precent

her power :glasses:

30 minutes ago, Breeze said:

KBS promoted the drama very well , the ratings would be better .

KBS mehhhhh :pensive:

manager is so cute :heart:

more amazing stills :glasses:

when has she disappoint? Never :) 

• Where's My Oppa? 2

New still cuts

ResimResim

Kim So Hyun And Lee Ji Hoon Come Head To Head Over The King’s Life In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim So Hyun And Lee Ji Hoon Come Head To Head Over The King’s Life In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim Bup Rae’s life is at the hands of Kim So Hyun and Lee Ji Hoon in “River Where the Moon Rises”!

The new KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama puts a twist on the classic Goguryeo folk tale of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and General On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) passionate love story. The two youthful spirits will protect their love at all costs, regardless of what their fates hold for them, and in the process warm the hearts of the audience.

The premiere recorded high ratings thanks to the exciting plot, aesthetically pleasing cinematography, and the actors’ passionate performance

Spoilers

The first episode told the story of Princess Pyeonggang’s turbulent upbringing. She lost her mother, Queen Yeon (also played by Kim So Hyun), while taking a journey together. Following her loss, she witnessed her father King Pyeongwon (Kim Bup Rae) have a psychotic break. Not only this, she lost her memory and grew up as a relentless assassin named Yeom Ga Jin at the hands of Du Joong Seo (Han Jae Young).

The episode ended with a cliffhanger when Du Joong Seo ordered Princess Pyeonggang to murder King Pyeongwon, the king of Goguryeo and her real father. He promised that a successful assassination would release her from her duties as an assassin. Although Pyeonggang set off to go perform her mission, her journey came to a halt when she ran into two men in an altercation. One of the men was none other than On Dal, who decided to confront a poacher. The question of how their relationship will evolve is left to be answered in future episodes.

Spoiler

kim-bup-rae2.jpg

In the newly released stills of “River Where the Moon Rises,” Princess Pyeonggang has successfully made her way into King Pyeongwon’s domain. His indifferent facial expression while performing a memorial service probes the question of who or what the subject of the service is.

Spoiler

kim-so-hyun6.jpg

One can’t help but notice Pyeonggang, who has disguised herself as one of the shamans in attendance. Although she conceals herself by wearing the same ensemble as everyone else, her sharp gaze shines through. The tension rises when it’s revealed that the target of her intense stare is none other than King Pyeongwon.

Spoiler

kim-so-hyun-lee-ji-hoon.jpg

Also standing one’s ground in the midst of the activity is Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon), Goguryeo’s top general. Staying true to his duty of protecting the king, he gives off a sense of stern charisma. Viewers are brought to wonder whether he will recognize Pyeonggang, whom he knew back when she was younger.

The production team commented, “Pyeonggang transforms into a shaman and infiltrates the memorial service to kill King Pyeongwon. Please be on the lookout for how her twisted fate of having to murder her own father unfolds.” They added, “This is the first time Pyeonggang, who has lived as the assassin Yeom Ga Jin, comes this close to people that remember her as a princess. It will be more fun to focus on what kind of butterfly effect Pyeonggang’s infiltration has.”

“River Where the Moon Rises” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454599wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-lee-ji-hoon-come-head-to-head-over-the-kings-life-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo’s movies reached a record high rating when the first episode aired!

Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo’s movies reached a record high rating when the first episode aired!

The movie River Where the Moon Rises had a successful debut last night.

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of River Where the Moon Rises has recorded an average national rating of 6.5% and 9.4%. This achievement is higher than the premiere rating of Royal Secret Agent, KBS’s previous drama aired in this time frame. However, the movie Royal Secret Agent started with 5.0% rating and ended with a personal best of 14.0%.
“River Where the Moon Rises” stars Kim So Hyun as Princess Pyeonggang and Ji Soo as On Dal in a reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale. Kim So Hyun also plays the role of Pyeonggang’s mother, Queen Yeon, while Kang Ha Neul will make a special appearance in the drama as On Dal’s father, General On Hyup.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/02/16/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soos-movies-reached-a-record-high-rating-when-the-first-episode-aired/

• Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

I watched  RWTMR twice and ı am not bored and didn't skip any scenes . Great job 

Sohyun is amazing . I am sure she will win a lot of awards with this role .

OMG she better win every drama award that is possible! She is fire :love:

23 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Kim Hee Jung ig uptade

awwww school 2025 best friends :heart:

They look amazing in any era together :)

awwww I love the tales of nokdu crew so much :wub:

How interesting that let’s fight ghost is now trending :glasses:

• Where's My Oppa? 1