✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

6 hours ago, Breeze said:

That's true . Now the drama and characters  compared to the culture of China .

Just some haters who don’t know the history of the cultures. They talk without knowledge. They just hating because they are bored. 

6 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun was Jung Il Woo's ideal type at the time of TMES . He choose Sohyun between Han  Gain and Yoojung :)

She’s charming even at a young age :love: 

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun ig story . Nowadays she use ig story to promote the drama ;)

she’s and VC are a good team! They are great promoters 

:elated:

• Blob 3

it would be interesting if she could be in a drama adaption of the webtoon. It would be so meta because she was a child actress. I honestly just want to see new casting news for sohyun ASAP :P

She did both! Choosing acting allowed her to also do piano as well, I bet she never thought that would had happened :joy:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

What is that webtoon about? What is the plot? 

Lisa Cheon used to be the nation’s favorite on-screen idol, but swiftly falls from grace after being framed as a drug addict. She is offered the opportunity to turn it all around by starring on a new TV show, but it won't be easy: her character’s love interest is her ex-boyfriend, and she’s too nervous to act without alcohol. Can Lisa regain what she has lost and face the demons of her past?”

:joy: poor DO, may they be cast in a drama next time so that he can finally get that coveted kiss. 

:dontwanna:

• Blob 1

OMG VC marry us Please!!!! The poster is correct! It does feel like a magical, Disney fairy tale movie! I’m enchanted! I’m crazy crazy for this drama :wub:

35 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

This! February 15th why are you so slow? Hahaha. 

ikr!!!!! Hurry feb !!! Give us valentine day present :love:

F67-A4-C6-C-F8-A0-4-B59-9-F56-2-D55135-A

:relaxed: thank you so much VC

I can’t wait to see her dance scene :innocent:

• Blob 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450110wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-struggles-to-balance-love-and-duty-in-upcoming-historical-drama-teaser
0-DD9-FACB-533-B-4-F1-A-9-AE0-C7-E3901-A

Watch: Kim So Hyun Struggles To Balance Love And Duty In Upcoming Historical Drama Teaser

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” has released a character teaser of Kim So Hyun!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” will tell the love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo). In this retelling of the famous story, Pyeonggang – who is also the fierce warrior Yeom Ga Jin – is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo.

The teaser opens up with Princess Pyeonggang gazing up at the night sky and saying, “The moon is very bright.” She exudes an imperial aura with her majestic robes and ornate jewelry.

However, the clip also shows her as a commoner. Despite her ragged clothing, she looks happy, especially since she is with her lover On Dal. On Dal points out she knows nothing about herself but her name Yeom Ga Jin, which hints Princess Pyeonggang and Yeom Ga Jin are the same person but with different social statuses and personalities.

Yeom Ga Jin suffers an identity crisis, and after realizing who she really is, she claims, “I am Princess Pyeonggang, the oldest daughter of the king of this country.” The video gives a glimpse of the changes she experiences, and drama fans can look forward to her growth and maturity as she turns into a warrior princess.”

she has gotten better, she would make lady cheon so proud :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Top 10 Most Successful and Beautiful Korean Drama Actresses

Diana is a huge fan of Korean culture. Korean dramas are some of her favorite series to watch.

Here’s the list of top 10 most successful and beautiful Korean drama actresses who have wonderful screen presence, or can sing and dance, are TV and radio hosts or have successful modeling careers! Their brilliant talent, appearance, good personality and charm are hard not to notice! Here you will also find some K-drama recommendations! You can’t miss the movies where these charming ladies are starring!

Top Most Popular and Beautiful Korean Drama Actresses

5. Kim So Hyun

Kim So Hyun | Top 10 Most Successful and Beautiful Korean Drama Actresses

Kim So started her acting career in her childhood, at the age of 7, and even was labeled as “Nation’s Little Sister”! Her famous roles in Moon Embracing the Sun and Missing You rose her to fame, but there are so much more dramas to choose from! Who Are You: School 2015 was her first film where she got the leading role, and since those times she has starred in a wide range of K-dramas: Hey Ghost, Lets Fight for the fans of horror genre, The Emperor: Owner of the Mask for historical melodrama lovers, Radio Romance for those who want to run away from real world and dive into a romantic comedy. You might also want to check out some of her other dramas: Page Turner, Goblin, The Suspicious Housemaid, Rooftop Prince, Reset, I Hear Your Voice, The Girl Who Sees Smells, Nightmare Teacher, and Rooftop Prince.

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/top-10-most-successful-beautiful-korean-drama-actresses

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:55 AM, Breeze said:

The teaser looks perfect.  With the music like a sad fairy tale . I am more excited  

yes so perfect! I’m leaping for joy! :love:

On 1/22/2021 at 10:08 AM, kimjojo said:

Teaser looks great and yeah sohyun obviously looks beautiful and badass. Since this is a character teaser, will they release the same for jisoo and second leads as well?

I hope so! Victory contents gave us so many wonderful things this week :)

On 1/22/2021 at 1:37 PM, yeli said:

TTON writernim posted on her instagram and twitter pyeonggang’s character teaser. What a very supportive TTON

awww how sweet. I love how much support she is getting from past collaborations :relaxed:

On 1/22/2021 at 6:02 PM, Breeze said:

Sohyun ' ig followers almost 10.1 M

her immense power :innocent:

she is Queen period :) :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450120wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-share-heart-racing-moment-in-river-where-the-moon-rises
008222-F8-A907-4-AC0-A381-25-B2-E78-DF1-

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo Share Heart-Racing Moment In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “River Where the Moon Rises” released new stills of its lead actors Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” will tell the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo).

The newly released stills depict an accident-like meeting between Pyeonggang and On Dal. Pyeonggang looks stunned and flustered by something, whereas On Dal is smiling playfully with bright eyes that are dancing with mischief.

Then for an unknown reason, Pyeonggang falls on top of On Dal, completely enclosing the space between them. Their faces are inches apart, and both of them are frozen with shock. The playful atmosphere is long gone, and On Dal gazes at her in alarm. Drama fans are eager to find out more about this heart-fluttering moment and where it will lead them to.

The production team praised the actors, saying, “Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo are showing amazing chemistry by bringing Goguryeo’s Pyeonggang and On Dal to life. The perfect harmony created by the two young actors even excites the crew on set. Please look forward to seeing how they will portray the love between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who will be intertwined with numerous events.”

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1