✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

19 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's photos . Thank you who share this photos . OP said she is more beautiful than she look on the  screen

no lies there, I’m so excited :love:

love triangle queen :blush:

for someone who doesn’t like love triangles, she is in so many of them :joy:

So beautiful :heart:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449199wpp/kim-so-hyun-transforms-into-fierce-warrior-princess-for-new-historical-romance-drama-with-ji-soo

Kim So Hyun Transforms Into Fierce Warrior Princess For New Historical Romance Drama With Ji Soo

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “River Where the Moon Rises” has shared a new glimpse of Kim So Hyun in her starring role!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” will tell the love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo). In this retelling of the famous story, Pyeonggang—who is also the fierce warrior Yeom Ga Jin—is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo.

On January 18, the upcoming drama released an exciting sneak peek of Kim So Hyun in character as the highly capable princess. Dressed in armor and sporting a look of determination, Pyeonggang rides fearlessly into battle on horseback with a powerful, captivating aura. Even after a vicious fight in which her face becomes splattered with blood, the princess exudes poise and strength as she stands her ground on the battlefield.

The producers of “River Where the Moon Rises” remarked, “Through her unparalleled passion and diligent preparation, Kim So Hyun has completely immersed herself in the role of Pyeonggang. She impressed everyone in the production crew by pulling off even difficult, large-scale action scenes without showing a single trace of fatigue.”

They added, “We hope that you will look forward to the energy displayed by actress Kim So Hyun, whose portrayal of her character is 100 percent synchronized with the Pyeonggang in the script.”

“River Where the Moon Rises” will premiere on February 15 at 9:30 p.m. KST””

OMG!!!! I’m so excited! And I love how sohyun is such a hard worker! “She impressed everyone in the production crew by pulling off even difficult, large-scale action scenes without showing a single trace of fatigue.” thank you sohyun for working so hard to entertain us! We love you :love:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003086852

Exclusive] So-Hyun Kim, decides to go to culture warehouse… Jeon Ji-hyun and a management company

Actor Kim So-hyun signed an exclusive contract with the Cultural Warehouse. 

On the 18th, an entertainment industry official told Illustrious Sports on the 18th that "Kim So-hyun has decided to work with the cultural warehouse where Jeon Ji-hyun and Seo Ji-hye belong to the contract with the existing management company E&T Story."  

Last week, E&T Story talked about ending the management business after a long conversation with Kim So-hyun. Since 2018, we have decided to respect the will of Sohyun Kim, who has been together with us, and we will sincerely support him in the future.' Kim So-hyun received love calls from several agency librarians, and among them, he agreed to join the cultural warehouse.  

Kim So-hyun is about to broadcast this year's Netflix drama'If You Like It 2,' KBS 2TV'River River'. 

Omg double dose of good news!!!!! Finally! Culture depot, you better treat our girl well!!! Congrats sohyun :heart:

she is too amazing! I can’t stop showering her with praise :)

everyone we are trending! :kiss_wink:

• Blob 4

6 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST 'GOOD MORNING' FOR ME :lol:

1. Still cut from VC!!

2. Warrior SSO YAAAAAAA 

3. Sso new agency "Culture Deport"

I AM SO HAPPY YUHUUUUU 

IKR we were given so many goodies! VC only mentioned releasing character posters this week but they gave us an extra surprise. I love VC so much :heart:

I must be a vampire because I love the sight of blood on her. I want to see more and more blood on her, swimming across a river of blood would be amazing :joy:

:hooray2:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actress-kim-so-hyun-signs-jeon-ji-hyun-agency/

“Actress Kim So Hyun Signs With Jeon Ji Hyun’s Agency

She has found her new agency.

Following her departure from E&T STORY, actress Kim So Hyun has decided to join Jeon Ji Hyun‘s agency, Culture Depot.

According to Culture Depot’s press release today, an official from the agency has confirmed Kim So Hyun will be the newest actress joining their growing actors lineup.

We recently signed an exclusive contract with Kim So Hyun.

— Culture Depot

Kim So Hyun also commented on her new agency, promising to continue showing fans even more improvement in her acting.

I am grateful that I can let you know about the good news as I start the new year. I will try to show even more improvement through the works I participate in for the future. Please look forward to it and send me your support.

— Kim So Hyun

Culture Depot is currently home to five other actors — Jeon Ji Hyun, Seo Ji Hye, Yoon Ji Min, Yun Ji On, and Han Dong Ho. In addition, Culture Depot is also a drama production company, with two of their famous works being tvN‘s Crash Landing on You and SBS‘s Legend of the Blue Sea.

Currently, Kim So Hyun is preparing for her upcoming KBS drama River Where the Moon Rises, which will air in February as well as Netflix’s Love Alarm 2, which will be released later in the year.“

Love you and excited for your new adventures sohyun :blush:

• Blob 4

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

IKR we were given so many goodies! VC only mentioned releasing character posters this week but they gave us an extra surprise. I love VC so much :heart:  I must be a vampire because I love the sight of blood on her. I want to see more and more blood on her, swimming across a river of blood would be amazing :joy:

Yessss VC really good at social media promotion :please:i think they will give us other promotion in this week too OMG :joy: if only this drama not broadcast in public channel, you will get all the blood for freeeeeee

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Yessss VC really good at social media promotion i think they will give us other promotion in this week too OMG :joy: if only this drama not broadcast in public channel, you will get all the blood for freeeeeee

I really hope sohyun can work with VC forever because culture depot doesn’t do any social media promotion :tears: I don’t understand why they don’t have social media accounts. It’s free and easy to use. That’s my biggest concern with culture depot at the moment but I will hope for the best and that this will be a great new start for her. 

:heart4:

LOL next time she does a big action drama again, hopefully the drama can be on cable channels so we can see more blood and gory scenes  :P

Powerful siblings :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, yeli said:

This post has the number of likes in the last 24 hours on soompi fb page. And considering it’s only posted 3 hrs ago. I guess a lot of people are really excited to see this :glasses:

wowwwwww her power! Everyone is so excited for her :love:

4 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

OMG. This is the best morning surprise. I hope Culture Depot will be good at promoting and securing work for So Hyun. I also hope that So Hyun will last in Culture Depot and be able to work with Queen Jun Ji Hyun and Park Ji Eun. All the best to So Hyunnie!!! 

IKR!!!! Fighting Sohyun! May this be a wonderful adventure we and her are about to embark :glasses:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449228wpp/kim-so-hyun-to-join-jun-ji-hyun-and-seo-ji-hyes-agency

“Kim So Hyun To Join Jun Ji Hyun And Seo Ji Hye’s Agency

Kim So Hyun’s new agency has been revealed!

The actress’s departure from her previous agency E&T Story Entertainment was announced last Friday.

On January 18, CultureDepot confirmed that the company signed an exclusive contract with Kim So Hyun.

She commented on her new beginning, “I feel thankful to share good news with the start of the new year. I will work to show more improvement in my future projects,” and asked for much support and anticipation.

CultureDepot, a subsidiary of Studio Dragon, is a production and management company that also houses actors including Jun Ji Hyun, Seo Ji Hye, Yoon Ji Min, Yun Ji On, and Han Dong Ho.

Kim So Hyun is currently gearing up for the February premiere of her upcoming historical drama “River Where the Moon Rises,” and the second season of “Love Alarm” will also be released in the first half of this year. Congratulations to Kim So Hyun!“

im curious what will be her first project she sign up under culture depot will be??? truthfully, I liked every project she signed up during her ET time, and moon river will hopefully be the last great farewell to her time in ET. It’s a testament to her strength that she was able to gather good projects although ET was not a good agency to her overall!
:sipsboba:

I doubt all three will work together at the same time but that would be a nice dream :)

first she trended for moon river, and now culture depot :) 

• Blob 2

Speaking of Culture Depot, did you know that Kim So Hyun is mentioned by the Chinese media as one of the actresses that will take Jun Ji Hyun spot as the biggest actress who will hit it big in China? Hope Culture Depot will treat her well and make Kim So Hyun a bonafide superstar soon. So far, the only possible thing to do it is to give her a Park Ji Eun or Kim Eun Sook drama, and I prefer the former because she writes strong female leads.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/18/c-media-wonders-which-k-actress-will-be-the-next-jeon-ji-hyun-to-hit-it-big-in-china/

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Speaking of Culture Depot, did you know that Kim So Hyun is mentioned by the Chinese media as one of the actresses that will take Jun Ji Hyun spot as the biggest actress who will hit it big in China? Hope Culture Depot will treat her well and make Kim So Hyun a bonafide superstar soon. So far, the only possible thing to do it is to give her a Park Ji Eun or Kim Eun Sook drama, and I prefer the former because she writes strong female leads.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/18/c-media-wonders-which-k-actress-will-be-the-next-jeon-ji-hyun-to-hit-it-big-in-china/

I hope that even if she hits it big that it doesn’t mean she will slow down. JJH and her peers has such a small list of projects to their name, it’s really disconcerting even though they are super famous. They are generally only known for a few of their popular projects and then they will focus on endorsements mostly. I want her to tackle many, many different roles throughout her lifetime. I hope she chooses acting over endorsements. I ultimately hope she continues to love acting with all her heart :) 

I hope she works with park ji Eun someday too. I hope sohyun next project will be a high school or college or that Hong Sisters fantasy sorcery drama we heard about. I absolutely loved Hotel Del Luna. I hope she continues to pick quality dramas even if it’s not lead by a well known director or writer. Quality is the most important thing. Many of the famous writers and directors had stumbled recently. Writer Kes with eternal monarch,  Director of Backstreet , Start up writer, and so forth. So famous writers and directors are not guaranteed to deliver hits.

I’m not going to place too much hope on culture depot but place most hope on sohyun bright wisdom and discernment. If we put too much hope on culture depot, the potential of disappointment will be higher. It’s still a relatively young agency founded in 2012. And I noticed park min young and  jo jung Suk left it, it makes me wonder why :P I wouldn’t be surprise if sohyun leaves the agency in a few years. Actors and actresses leave agencies all the time, I just hope the time she has at culture depot, she will be happy and taken care of. 

in my opinion, I think she already hit the  jackpot and is working with the best production team, even better than studio dragon... Victory Contents :heart:

• Blob 2

Well, I also wish that she tackles more roles in the future but, I think she needs a mega hit drama/movie (at least one) that will make her a solid household name domestically and internationally, and help her secure big projects in the future. In that regard, the most feasible way is to star in a project of an S-tier writer like PJE.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, yeli said:

This post has the most number of likes in the last 24 hours on soompi fb page. And considering it’s only posted 3 hrs ago. I guess a lot of people are really excited to see this 

Now 30.000 likes  ... People already fell in love with kdaramas' new warrior :selfie2:

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Well, I also wish that she tackles more roles in the future but, I think she needs a mega hit drama/movie (at least one) that will make her a solid household name domestically and internationally, and help her secure big projects in the future. In that regard, the most feasible way is to star in a project of an S-tier writer like PJE.

wouldnt it be intriguing if moon river turns out to be a mega hit? I don’t have high hopes but I would find it very humorous and  I will obviously be very pleased :joy: it would be funny if it was during her time at ET, she got a huge hit domestically and internationally due to moon river(obviously most credit will go to sohyun and VC lol) So far under ET banner, she received international love due to love alarm and tales of nokdu :) so although they didn’t consistently manage her well, her career continued to rise due to her diligent efforts(hence her rapidly growing fan base as seen on IG) and a little bit of good luck :blush: 

18 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Now 30.000 likes  ... People already fell in love with kdaramas' new warrior

I didn’t know there was a soompi Facebook page :lol: but yayyy

:heart1:

• Blob 3

29 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I read all comments about Sohyun . There are a lot of articles and comments on twitter But it's not good my eyes:joy:

Ikr! I was so happy to read so many comments and contents online. My eyes hurt too :lol: haha 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1