✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

6 hours ago, mindstar said:

Ah! Why is she so hard on herself!? :bawling:

Sohyun-ah! We won't forget you! Rest and enjoy yourself and come back stronger!

Let's make the KSH Squad. Just get a list of her 5 millions followers and randomly ask: "what was any of her 10 last tweets/IG about?". If there's anyone unable to answer correctly, let's condemn him/her to watch 10 hours of late night commercials.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

Let's make the KSH Squad. Just get a list of her 5 millions followers and randomly ask: "what was any of her 10 last tweets/IG about?". If there's anyone unable to answer correctly, let's condemn him/her to watch 10 hours of late night commercials.

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Shiloh Jolie Pitt said:

she likes to write so we'll see, hope she choose something she really loves, she seems to be very excited about the university

I think she said something about being interested in literature and psychology and wanting to study art history. She wants to visit art museums when she grows up, that's probably why she wants to go to Spain as well.

Seriously, the more I learn about her the more amazing she feels!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mindstar said:

I think she had a shoot for Samsung Securities today.

I love her Samsung Securities CFs, but I'm feeling somewhat guilty. Specially after reading @joyspartace fanfic, which describes how much she needs some rest. And we know it's heavily based on reality. So, part of me wants to watch her and part of me doesn't. Aaaaarg. So-hyunnie, take care!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, angrytomato said:

I love her Samsung Securities CFs, but I'm feeling somewhat guilty. Specially after reading @joyspartace fanfic, which describes how much she needs some rest. And we know it's heavily based on reality. So, part of me wants to watch her and part of me doesn't. Aaaaarg. So-hyunnie, take care!

I think she's just fulfilling all her contract commitments she couldn't because of Ruler filming.

Aww, I hope she gets tons of rest and spends her free time doing everything she wants like she said, but at the same time I don't want her to go completely underground. I'd just miss her too much! Hehe

I hope she can keep gracing us with magazine shoots and such. Also, since KSH loves her fans so much I hope she can have fan meetings that can boost her confidence and shower her with love. :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I like So Hyun with wavy/curly hair. She looks the best in em! :wub:

While I like KSH with just about any hairstyle (especially without bangs) I admit there is something so classic beauty about her when she wears it long and wavy. So stunning! :wub:

DFN1sNFV0AALB31.jpg

• Like 4

@joyspartace Thanks for sharing the post about her birthday on set! I was wondering if YSH & L had done anything for her birthday since they were shooting together that day but now we know! The friendship between them seems to be so cute!! Awww!

I've been wondering about the equation between KSH & L for a while now. She didn't really mention him much in her interviews it seems, I guess that's because of how the questions were posed. I do wonder if L said anything about her or YSH though. I'm surprised the the 3 of them never posted a selfie together though! L seems to love taking selfies! Maybe its in their personal collection! Lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

While I like KSH with just about any hairstyle (especially without bangs) I admit there is something so classic beauty about her when she wears it long and wavy. So stunning! :wub:

I keep thinking about her hairstyle in School 2015. Gorgeous. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jakey09 said:

One of KSH fans favorite scenes ever, when (ep. 7) she changes her hairstyle from Eun-bi to Eun-byul. Like "wait a little, you richard simmons, you *ss is going to be mine right now".

K0w0ZyVe.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Her looks in School 2015 really was gorgeous but then again so was Page Turner and human Hyun Ji has really pretty hairstyles as well!

I really can't pick! Lol

But I am looking forward to more mature styles for her now that she'll become a legal adult in SKor and take on more 'adult' roles! I'm so curious about the type of roles she play from here onwards! I'm secretly hoping she'll do a modern era fantasy romcom because its a genre that's really growing on me and they generally have beautiful cinematography and colors!!

• Like 6