[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

Hi guys. do you know whether T-ara's Eunjung is still joining this drama? Hancinema updated the casts but Eunjung's name is still listed but she's nowhere to be found in the poster stills. any ideas?

Guest kawaiiyuki

This drama looks awesome. dark comedy about money, power, and corruption-my kinda drama especially to watch during my breaks between studying.
Anyway i did read somewhere earlier in the forum how the lead actress looks cute in her fat suit and i must agree she does look kawaii ! :P
I also think this pretend couple is going to fun. how is the lead actress going to help her hubbie once he's out in the world and why did she want to help him other than the fact that they shared a kiss (don't think that's a spoiler since we see the promo pixs) ages ago! :):D

Guest purpleZ

The Real CZ said: purpleZ said: Hi guys. do you know whether T-ara's Eunjung is still joining this drama? Hancinema updated the casts but Eunjung's name is still listed but she's nowhere to be found in the poster stills. any ideas?

Incarnation of Money Preview: a Follow-up to the Cheongdamdong Alice
by nettop01   January 28, 2013

601085_475327212524321_228262296_n.jpg

As the rom-com drama ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ ended with a healthy 16.6% ratings, ‘Incarnation of Money’ is waiting to follow the rom-com drama.

Starring Kang Ji-hwan, Hwang Jung-eum, Choi Yeo-jin, Park Sang-min and Kim Soo-mi, the 24-episode drama will premiere on February 2nd.

A drama under the premise ‘earn money like you’re mad for it, like your life depends on it”, the drama will depict the greed and revenge, and love of those who chase money like their lives depend on it.

A rom-com favorite Kang Ji-hwan appears as the prosecutor Lee Cha-don of Seoul’s Central Prosecutor’s Office. A cold and vicious man who devotes each and entire aspect of his life to acquire money, the role is in a stark contrast to the actor’s usual roles of a lighthearted rascal, being a vicious and cynical man of material greed. The actor Kang Ji-hwan’s appearance is both noted for the long absence of the actor and his recent conflict with his management company, and his performance in the drama is expected to break the actor out of his controversy.

Park Sang-min appears as the department chief prosecutor Ji Se-kwang. Another long-term absentee from TV dramas, Park Sang-min is expected to add a charismatic weight to the overall casting of the drama.

Hwang Jung-eum will appear as the scion of the Lucky Savings Bank, Bok Jae-in. Choi Yeo-jin and Oh Yoon-ah will each appear as the prosecutor Jeon Ji-hoo and the former movie star-turned-businessperson Eun Bi-ryeong.

A drama reminiscent of the 2011 hit ‘The Chaser’ in its stark portrayal of the vicious cycle of reality, the drama is expected to continue the legacy of ‘The Chaser’ by its stark portrayal of the greed, but in a different direction, the greed for money.
credit: koreandrama
source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Guest kaeruchan

Hello to all :-h Wow, I was surprised that the press conference was held this afternoon :o but still, I'm all excited for the drama!

0129449184707_2.jpg

This is just hilarious. Kekeke

thanks @pechumori for the link. Still donwload it.

lol.....instead colourfull paper, they use money.....So, the poster for this drama is some kind of money.
It looks interesting.

Btw, I've never seen JH take a pic beside the rice donation from fans from all his press con before.

@roweina78 : hello unnie.,!! i was so confused why i get a call from this forum. kekekekek. aaa, its my unnie. annyong unnie.
but i never read this forum. :D i still in FBND forum. hehhehe. btw, if this drama turn good i will join here!! when this drama will airing?

Archived