[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

THE SUPPORTING CAST OF "INCARNATION OF MONEY"

Here's a collage of the supporting cast of "Incarnation of Money". Kim Su Mi as the mother of Hwang Jung Eum's character, Bok Jae In, ,Son Byeong Ho as a notorious swindler, Lee Ki Young as part of the opposing law firm to Lee Cha Don, Veteran actor, Joo Hyun as Lee Cha Don's father who gave him painful memories in his youth and Lee Seung Hyung.

Kang JI Hwan will start filming on January 14, 2013 to rush the first broadcast. "Incarnation of Money" is scheduled to air on Feb. 2, 2013.
source and photo credit: nate

431344_469255019798207_1723770548_n.jpg

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I'm definitely glad to see some people from Giant and History of the Salaryman in the cast. I really hope there isn't a love line between Park Sang Min and Hwang Jung Eum though. They played as siblings in Giant. It would be too awkward haha.

"INcarnation of Money" REVEALS IMPRESSIVE CAST
by Kunku 1/14/13

New drama alert! "Incarnation of Money" has cast a troupe of seasoned actors. The star-studded supporting cast consists of  actors of considerable weight and charisma. Protagonist Lee Cha Don (Kang Ji Hwan)’s parents, who leave him with misgivings and bad memories in his youth, will be played
by Joo Hyun and Park Soon Chun, and Son Byung Ho will play the con man of a century, helping Lee Cha Don. The role of Bok Jae In (Hwang Jung Eum)’s mother, who helps Lee Cha Don to become a prosecutor despite his tragic childhood, will be taken by Kim Soo Mi. Lee Ki Young, Jung Eun Pyo, Yoon Young Hyun, and Lee Byung Joon round out this star-studded cast.

The drama’s first episode will be broadcast on February 2nd.
source and photo credit; dramafever

530788_469397046450671_1501607155_n.jpg

Actor Kang Ji Hwan Denies Assaulting His Manager

yw740030 January 17, 2013

537012_470858319637877_923022930_n.jpg

On January 17 at a media conference, actor Kang Ji Hwan shared his side of the story concerning the scandal with his previous agency S Plus Entertainment.

Kang Ji Hwan stated, “Last year, there were many reports about this scandal and I felt so frustrated. If I had said anything at the time, it would have caused even bigger news, so I refrained myself from saying anything.”

Kang Ji Hwan has been having legal problems with S Plus Entertainment since October 2012. S Plus Entertainment claimed Kang Ji Hwan needs to pay $340,000 for damages he caused, while Kang Ji Hwan sued the agency for defamation of character.

S Plus Entertainment stated that Kang Ji Hwan has physically assaulted his manager and has behaved unethically towards the director and other staff members.

However, Kang Ji Hwan explained, “I have had no problems with my managers. In fact I still talk to them from time to time. It is unfortunate that people would make up such vicious and false reports. If I was guilty in any way, I would not have sued the agency for defamation of character. I would have kept quiet. Their report of physical assault is ludicrous.”

He continued, “As for the report of bad behaviour towards a director, it is again false. I still keep in touch with the directors of my past works. In fact, one director has also sent me an encouraging message recently via Twitter. I just don’t understand how this rumor started.”

Meanwhile, Kang Ji Hwan is to be the main character in the upcoming SBS’s drama “Incarnation of Money,” which will air its first episode on February 2, 2013.
source and photo credit: soompi

Actor Kang Ji Hwan to Create His Own Agency
lee23j January 18, 2013

550628_471310102926032_228246591_n.jpg

On January 17, Kang Ji Hwan held a press conference and announced, “From here on, I would not join any agency. I am working on founding my own agency so that I could focus solely on my career without any distraction.”

Currently, Kang Ji Hwan is in the middle of a legal dispute with his former agency S-Plus Entertainment. Kang Ji Hwan was casted to star in “Incarnation of Money” through S-Plus
Entertainment last year and he expressed interest in doing so, but the communication between the actor and the company did not go smoothly. As a result, he gave up starring in “Incarnation of
 Money.”

Kang Ji Hwan explained the legal dispute in 2012, “I understood that my exclusive contract with the agency was to expire on December 31, but the company did not agree with me. As things
like that were still under question, I could not discuss my next career move. So I had to give up on my career completely during this time.”

Meanwhile, S-Plus Entertainment filed a lawsuit against the actor asking for compensation of 360 million Korean won and return of any excessive profits he made outside his contract
with the company. Kang Ji Hwan responded with another lawsuit against the CEO of the agency for defamation. In the midst of this legal dispute, Kang Ji Hwan confirmed that he will be
starring in upcoming SBS drama “Incarnation of Money.”

source and photo credit: soompi

The Real CZ said: Nice, I'm definitely glad to see some people from Giant and History of the Salaryman in the cast. I really hope there isn't a love line between Park Sang Min and Hwang Jung Eum though. They played as siblings in Giant. It would be too awkward haha.

Yeish... I just saw the trailer. It's not the guy from I believe in men? * headsdesk *I have to see him for almost 3 months?Plus he is 15 years older than HJE. I mean we have a stellar writing and directing team- couldn't they find someone else?Sorry but I've been trying to avoid his dramas for so long, was the uploader for IBIM and by the time we reached the end of the series I was ready to hit somebody watching it every day.

Actor Kang Ji Hwan talks about his lawsuit filed by S PLUS Entertainment against him
by Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com  1/21/13

South Korean actor Kang Ji Hwan held a press conference on the afternoon of January 17th, where he voiced out his thoughts about the ongoing lawsuit filed against him by his former agency, S Plus Entertainment.

At the press conference, Kang Ji Hwan revealed the reasons behind the filing of the lawsuit by S Plus Entertainment and his innermost thoughts. He also expressed that he has already prepared for the filming of his upcoming SBS TV weekend drama 'Incarnation of Money'.

Kang Ji Hwan expressed, "I will begin filming next Monday with Hwang Jung Eum for 'Incarnation of Money', and it feels really good to be at a film set again after almost a year away from it.I am really grateful to SBS TV and the production company for accepting me despite my lawsuit," before launching cautiously towards explaining the dispute between him and his former agency.

"In September 2011, I received an offer to appear in 'Incarnation of Money', and told S PLUS Entertainment about my decision to accept the offer. But we did not enter discussions on whether to take the offer. On January 1st of 2013, my legal representative received a call from the production company, saying that my contract with my former agency had expired on December 31st of 2012. I then proceeded with discussions with SBS TV to appear in 'Incarnation of Money'

Finally, Kang Ji Hwan expressed, "I really wish to end on a happy note with my former agency, so it is very regretful that something like this had happened. I will reveal the truth about everything through legal means."

72939_476844589018424_718399695_n.jpg

source: yahoo news
photo credit as labeled
Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Kang Ji Hwan, Hwang Jung Eum "Incarnation of Money" shot their first kissing scene.
translated by pechumori  2013-01-21

Kang Ji Hwan, Hwang Jung Eum took a kissing scene in the first shot.

New SBS weekend drama "Incarnation of Money" lead stars Kang Ji Hwan and Hwang Jung Eum, shot their first kissing scene yesterday, Jan. 20, 2013.

When Hwang Jung Eum and Kang Ji Hwan started shooting,she said, "when I was a young,I was a fan of Kang Ji Hwan for his work. Early 2013 seems to be blessed." Kang Ji Hwan is tall, so high heels can be worn freely"

Incarnation of Money's first broadcast will be on February 2.
(Photo credit: SBS)
source: Gwonsubin ppbn @Newsen.

72993_472218976168478_1145128540_n.jpg

Hahaha. Oh dear his hair.

I really feel bad bagging everyone now. Has the website been set up yet? Just got the news viki has the license so we'll be subbing it. I have some subbers but don't even know what the actual plot is to tell the potential subbers when I recruit them. Between the prosecutor job, then being obsessed with money. Followed by a stint in mental institution and trying to see how a fake marriage with a load shark daughter. Who is the president of a loans and saving bank. I am thoroughly confused. Can't even do the synopsis.

No, @ck10z, haven't seen the website yet. The news about the drama are spread out
all over the net and you have to do a little bit of treasure hunting to find them all and
put them together. This was probably due to the fact they had to wait for KJH and as
a result they're racing against time in order to meet the Feb. 2 premiere which they
have announced.

A KJH "Incarnation of Money" fan art. credit: Rumi

304121_476950102341206_1849427256_n.jpg

Archived