[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shocked me when I saw Park Ji Bin's man boobs in the shower room indicated that he's building his body :))I will miss young Kang Seok after this. 

Child Actor Park Ji Bin Flashes His Six Pack

2013-02-09 13:55  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Juhttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  http://enews24.interest.m..original articleicon_issue_2.gif
ratingtweettweet2tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  4Park Ji Bin wowed his fans and the public with a new set of six packs.

On February 8, the SBS drama Incarnation of Moneyreleased photos showing Park Ji Bin without his shirt through its official webpage.

The actor′s name immediately took over search ranks on portal sites due to the shocking photos.

41635087.jpg

Netizens voiced their shock at seeing Park Ji Bin, a child actor, with a complete six pack. Some even speculated the photos could have been edited.

The photo is actually a scene from the drama, in which Park Ji Bin becomes the adult actor Kang Ji Hwan. The scene will air in the February 9 broadcast.

Park Ji Bin′s six pack came as a complete surprise. Even staff stated they were surprised at his fit body, when they had always thought of him as a young child.

28760004.jpg

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan, SBS

i can't understand the language but Lee Cha Don was so cruel today ...i think he wanted to use her ...and she found...poor girl !so from preview i think  she left  her mom and  so that eventually becomes the president of a savings bank with her pragmatic and a strong work ethic personality... she change her life and Lee Cha Don knows of her past and is in debt to her...

@andy78, you and me both dear.. I suspect the Gentleman of Jingogae is the Princess' Mom. Hey, she's the matriarch in the Marrying the Mafia movies, so.. might as well as loan shark here..^^I keep on bumping you in several threads dear.. Seems we have similar taste in dramas.. ^^

Gentleman of Jingogae is somebody nobody knows...somebody very important ...i think that the mom is just working for him just an intermediary ,maybe he is a very important man a  politician,a big fish!i also hated his father lawer...i think he was the one who help  the antagonist the most and he was the one who called the hero...i wonder why he called him...was against the antagonist for some reason and wanted to help him  or wanted to locked him  up in that  psychiatric hospital on a remote island and set a trap?we already know will be helped to get out by Bok Jae In..

answers, questions and some random thoughts:
I think her mom is the 
Gentleman of Jingogae. That's why nobody has seen him: he is a she. That's how she's survived until now.
If I understood it right, he became a prosecutor in order to meet the people who helped him and the principal told him that he would het to meet them after he becomes a prosecutor. But the guy doesn't want to take him in, so he thinks that if he helps them solve a case he would become an intern. That's when he starts using Jae In who works at the bank they are investigating.
Take it with a lot of salt, as I was only listening to the conversations and not actually watching the drama.
Those who were after him thought that he died in the accident. I also wondered why they didn't check, but that's why they stopped looking for him. 
Wasn't he a smart kid? How did he grow up to be such a dummy? Are those effects of the accident?
By the way, I feel like watching Giant. At least five os the actors were also in Giant (I guess that's what happens when you have the same PD and scriptwriter). I feel like I should look for Lee Beom Su.

I was surprised that CD didn't recognize JI she looks exactly the same he of course looks different, normally I would say ok he only met them for a short while but in this case they are related to what should have been quite the trauma. It was a good episode can't wait for the subs, I couldn't tell if the prosecutor who lost the first trial to SK was still working as a prosecutor our just being a mentor,
I found it interesting how both of these low life prosecutors are living their lives as if they are above reproach that getting justice is everything and the lawyer/driver seems to be a lawyer for scum sucking low life's. It's also worh a hmmmm that the only woman is the only member of murder's inc that did not continue with her profession.
I think that the Gentleman of Jingogae was CD's father and since no one knew who he was HS just continued to play the part of the middle man while being the man.

IBELIS said: I was surprised that CD didn't recognize JI she looks exactly the same he of course looks different, normally I would say ok he only met them for a short while but in this case they are related to what should have been quite the trauma. It was a good episode can't wait for the subs, I couldn't tell if the prosecutor who lost the first trial to SK was still working as a prosecutor our just being a mentor,
I found it interesting how both of these low life prosecutors are living their lives as if they are above reproach that getting justice is everything and the lawyer/driver seems to be a lawyer for scum sucking low life's. It's also worh a hmmmm that the only woman is the only member of murder's inc that did not continue with her profession.
I think that the Gentleman of Jingogae was CD's father and since no one knew who he was HS just continued to play the part of the middle man while being the man.

I skip episodes 1 and 2....and just star on episode 3 and all I can said is OMG. I love Bok Jae In  =))   I can not stop laughing when I watch her scene in episode 3.

OMG, Why do she has to get skinny!  She is so freaking hilarious in episode 4 did anyone watch the ending when she dancing?  It blew my mind how on beat she was while she was dancing and that fool was the DJ I couldn't stop laughing.  I hope his hairstyle change because it not the best look on him......

I'm a big fan of Giant it was a great drama, well written, great directing and amazing acting but I don't want to see a remake especially with same cast.  Watching this drama in its entirety I feel like I'm watching Giant all over again. I'm loving the fat girl because Giant didn't have any comedy and to be honesty that the only thing that different between this drama and Giant. 

Hannahmiriam said:

I think her mom is the Gentleman of Jingogae. That's why nobody has seen him: he is a she. That's how she's survived until now.

By the way, I feel like watching Giant. At least five os the actors were also in Giant (I guess that's what happens when you have the same PD and scriptwriter). I feel like I should look for Lee Beom Su.

Lol, …..it would be awesome if LBS show up in this drama!!!  I have to rewatched ep. 4 in English sub in its entirety, but I too think that they are implying that the Gentleman of Jingogae is JI’s mother, because the contract that the orphanage signed was using the alias Gentleman of Jingogae, and no one knows about the boy except the mother and her assistant, but I pretty sure it will end up being a big twist!

Taber said: I'm a big fan of Giant it was a great drama, well written, great directing and amazing acting but I don't want to see a remake especially with same cast.  Watching this drama in its entirety I feel like I'm watching Giant all over again. I'm loving the fat girl because Giant didn't have any comedy and to be honesty that the only thing that different between this drama and Giant. 

Guest aoikarin

I'm surprised adult's CD acts so different from Young CD. Young CD is very smart, quiet and high self confident. Adult CD acts like an idiot, too much self interest and faaaaaar from what I call cool. It's just so different from his young image! I love Young CD much much more than adult one. I like Kang Ji Hwan, but I'm not sure after seeing him in the last episode 3. Later, after he talks.. a very funny nasal voice + strange idiotic hairstyle.. I just can't believe the character CD is a genius. I think KJH overacts for this role. *sigh*

Btw I'm a fan of Giant and salaryman. I love the writer and the PDnim. So, except of KJH's character, I don't have other complains. I will sit back and enjoy the ride. wheeeeeeee

Archived