[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS THE TRANSLATED MESSAGE OF KJH

58263_467460113311031_1959927820_n.jpg

This is 38th graduating class Lee Chadon of the Judicial Research and Training Institute

Long time no see^^
Happy new year everyone!! Isn't it so cold?......It is very cold....

Thank you for your help you guys gave me this time.

The  numerous materials you gave helped me a lot for working.

sincerely, thank you again.

Because of your help, I made it to join a good drama and tomorrow is the first day of shooting.

The director gave consideration of my insufficient preparation period, so tomorrow I am just shooting one scene.

But I still feel so nervous.

I didn't work for a long time and untill a few days ago, I was concentrating on other things instead of the script so my condition and everything else are all messed up. But still eveything will be fine. right?

And you will get used to the hairstyle if you see it repeatedly.

Everyone told me it is ok...--  The real problem is my face... @_@::

Somebody believing me while living a life was a so big gratitude and pleasure.................

And the fact that there are people who talk about the story which I want to say and shout against the world instead of me....makes me and helps me to take courage and challenge again.

I received your mind with pleasure..

And I will give it back to you guys with interest.

Chu

source and photo credit: DCinside

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

I read the article below in Oct. 22, 2013. It denies T-ara's Ham Eun Jung's involvement in the drama series, "Incarnation of Money".After not seeing her in the premiere trailer that was shown last Tuesday, then what was written in the article must be true.Furthermore, there are no news articles that came out this year confirming her participation in the drama.
(Note: Kang Ji Hwan and Ham Eun Jung worked together in the 2010 SBS drama series, "Coffee House" where they played as the writer, Lee Jin Soo and his ever loyal secretary, Kang Seung Yeon respectively. The "Incarnation of Money" was supposed to be their reunion project, but the plans did not push through.)

Will T-ara’s Eunjung return to the small screen?
22. October, 2012 by kayvee

After being removed from her previous role on SBS‘s Five Fingers due to the “bullying controversy“, it was reported that T-ara‘s Eunjung was offered a role in SBS’s upcoming drama, Money Incarnation, which is set to be released  in January 2013. A SBS official  revealed that they had discussions about her controversial removal and decided to offer her the role. However, her agency, Core Contents Media has refuted any contact from the drama’s officials.

A representative stated:

“Ham Eunjung had never received an offer to star in 'Incarnation of Money'.”

They had also dismissed the report that Eunjung had met with the PD and director of the drama. Her agency added that:

“Eunjung will be on an Asian Tour early next year and scheduling a drama at that time would not be appropriate. On top of that,  Eunjung will be participating in music promotions in Japan during the first half of next year. She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year.”

In related news, "Incarnation of Money" is a drama starring Kang Ji Hwan and Hwang Jung Eum, which revolves around the desire for money and love within the legal profession.
source: hellokpop
photo credit as labeled and ioffer

318078_467568126633563_2000859566_n.jpg

source:  Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Here's another article that was published last Oct. 22, 2012 about Ham Eun Jung's nonparticipation in the "Incarnation of Money".

T-ara′s Eun Jung Postpones Small Screen Comeback
Oct 22, 2012  CJ E&M enewsWorld : Kim, JiYeon

Recent news reports stated that T-ara′s Eun Jung was talking over specifics regarding an appearance in the upcoming SBS drama Money Incarnate (tentative title), but Core Contents Media cut off the rumors saying she doesn′t have time to act.

A representative from Core Contents Media told enews on October 22, "T-ara′s Eun Jung doesn′t have much time to appear in a drama due to her Asia tour schedule. Her schedules are already set for T-ara′s Asia tour early next year, its two albums to be released in Japan in the early half of the year and its promotional events. She doesn′t really have time to appear in a drama in Korea."

The rep added, "Eun Jung has received offers from Korea for two films and two dramas, but she′s pushed them back due to her Asia tour schedules."

Most recently on the small screen, Eun Jung was made to leave the SBS drama Five Fingers due to controversy surrounding her and her group. Her agency′s announcement has implied that her small screen comeback won′t be happening anytime soon.

source: mnet
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

9513_467572813299761_1897878617_n.jpg

source:  Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Guest sogazelle

@ Pechumori

Thank you for all the updates and for keeping this thread alive.

I love KJW since LTM with Yoon Eun Hye, and I cannot wait to see him in another drama.

You're welcome, @sogazelle, I'm doing all these for KJH :)

@carolayme, i think the manager of Eunjung's girl group, T-ara has other plans for them.

This is the original text of KJH's message that was written in Hangul (Korean alphabet) which came out last Jan. 10, 2013 at Cafe Daum.
credit: cafe daum and Kiki Hudaku.

400136_467949853262057_1189150378_n.jpg

KJH's message which came out Jan. 11, 2013.

Happy New Year!!!!|     · Foreigner
강함사운영진 | 조회 167 |추천 7 |2013.01.11. 14:04 http://cafe.daum.net/withTG/9yft/405

Hello, this is Kang jihwan!!!

A much late new year’s greetings, “Happy new year!”

Well.... the feeling is fresh....

Firstly, my sincere apologies for worrying you over agency related troubles as being a public loved figure.

I would really love to put down every single detail on words all night long, but that would just make all efforts so far to be transience, I would only say thank you instead.

I will try to reclaim my position and name from the unbearable things had been done to myself as an actor, in a range of not harming the works

As you already know through the news and the papers that I happen to join a good drama later than others.

It was what I waited for so long and I always thank all related persons including the director, and the writer and the rest, for having trusts in me before I go to sleep every night.

The reason for my writing is that tomorrow is the first day of shooting Yi Cha Don

I am very much nervous. The pressure from my having to do better is great. It usually takes about a month for me to get into a shoot, and it was insufficient for this time due to such bad incidents and it was never easy for me and that makes me feel so uneasy. And my face is not at its best in addition.

It would be the only way to be loved as an actor, acting. So I will reply by doing my very best to your calls until I hear the sign of “Cut!”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To concentrate on acting for a while, I decided to only work with our trustworthy staff members only.

Everything is footless and will put me through obstacles, but still I will do the very best.

I would like to ask your supports very much.

Oh, and since I can’t find any official window to thank all the fans at Kangstar, on the twitter and abroad

I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to say thanks to my dermatologist and my meridian care chief!!!

Lastly....

I........

will be good.... and.... I do you.......

@$%$^5&*()*_&*)^$6%#$#$#%^*&*)_(&@_@::"

Ps/ when I met the director....(it really happened....)

After a while.... when we were all drunk....

Director: Why do you want to do this show?

Jihwan: (in twisted tongue.... but looking directly into the director’s eyes....)

to win the best acting award

Director:.......................

.. let’s do it together.

The warm padding jumper jacket will be with me all the way through this show. Thank you.

credit: Kiki Hudaku and cafe daum

Haha, I can't wait to see the fat Hwang Jung Eum.

This drama will probably end up as my favorite drama of 2013 just because of the people behind the show. Giant is in my top 5 Kdramas of all time and History of the Salaryman was my favorite drama of 2012, so I have really high hopes for this series.

You're welcome, @tessieroo. That is one of the most positive reactions I've read about
his current hairstyle. :-bd
You're welcome, @carolayme. :)

Some more interesting "Incarnation of Money" fan arts that I'd like to share with you. This is a picture of KJH presenting himself in his new role as Lee Cha Don.
credit: chachatea

429090_468461189877590_1704381496_n.jpg

Since KJH's role in the "Incarnation of Money" is that of a prosecutor, the one who created this fan art, en_pu placed the image of "lady justice" in the middle. credit: en_pu

543806_468468806543495_47712697_n.jpg

THE MAIN CAST OF "INCARNATION OF MONEY"
by pechumori           1/15/13

This is a screencap taken from the premiere trailer of the upcoming drama "Incarnation of Money" that features the main cast. From left, Oh Yoon-ah as Eun Bi-ryeong, Park Sang Min as the anti corruption prosecutor Ji Se-gwang , Kang Ji Hwan as Lee Cha Don, a prosecutor in Seoul’s Central District Court,
Hwang Jung Eum as Bok Jae In, a loan shark's daughter and Lee Tae Im as fellow prosecutor Jun Ji Hoo.     reference: hancinema, asianwiki and ohkpop

538045_469220523134990_1968243272_n.jpg

Archived