[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

hello, @GaeinaLee. :-h
KANGHAMSA'S FULL ACCOUNT OF KANG JI HWAN'S 2013 BIRTHDAY PARTY part 1

translated by pechumori 5/25/13

credit: cafe.daum.net/withTG and Kiki Hudaku

Hello, this is the Kanghamsa Operations staff.

The birthday of Ji Hwan is the largest event of the year for Kanghamsa which was held last Saturday, March 16,2013. Just like what we have experienced in the previous birthday celebrations, preparing for a big event is difficult. On the day of the event, there were a lot of inadequacies. In spite of this, all the members who have participated in the Birthday Party seemed to have enjoyed it, leaving with a happy feeling, I am so glad. Thank you again.

Preparations for the Birthday party started in the New Year Holiday celebration in February.There was nothing that was specifically decided, but there were a lot of things to be considered because the event was too large.

The planning and program lay out were the most important aspects because several things had to be decided upon. For all the members who participated in the Birthday party, we thank you for your gifts. For all of you who came all the way in order to celebrate the birthday of Ji Hwan, it was a great and meaningful gift

942565_527247690644780_264086480_n.jpg

At the time of the production of "Incarnation of Money", we prepared an embroidered towel as a gift

On the day of the event, we have prepared for you in the lobby, cookies, candies and chocolate bars. It seems that Ji Hwan has prepared a gift for the White Day. (Note: White Day is celebrated in Korea, a month after Valentine's Day, wherein the girls are given presents by guys)

While preparing for a group gift, the manager proposed several items, including a laptop. It has been decided that the camera is the most suitable among all of them.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

imageIt seems unsatisfactory to give the camera just like that, so, a portable bag was prepared separately. We also made a partition where the camera and lens can be placed.

936736_527251220644427_2019712604_n.jpg

Aside from the birthday gift, we also have to prepare a beautiful birthday cake. For this year's cake, the theme used was "Incarnation of Money". How is it? Lee Cha Don is holding a coin while standing in front of a bookcase full of money, the full bankroll, he he he.

The Lee Cha Don doll was set aside before the cake was cut.

While providing a gift for Ji Hwan, on the day of the event, the biggest worry was how to the stage to be as wonderful and fantastic than ever before. However, various conditions prevented us from setting up a big, flashy decoration. Therefore, in consultation with the supplier, we were able to decorate the stage on a small scale. It may not be flashy, but it was pretty.

We had support from the company, a total of four different kinds of banners for this birthday party. Unlike the previous birthday parties, the banners were designed differently. So cute, isn't it? (laughs)

Staff assistant reported an increase in the Birthday Party ticket sales.

During the preparations for the Birthday party, we conducted two preliminary inspection of the New Millenium Hall of the Sungkyunkwan University's 600th Anniversary Memorial Hall which was the party's venue.

The first time was to check the status of the stage equipment, the seat number, the screen and the photography. The second was to check the lighting and sound equipment on the eve of the party.

I was able to proceed with the work effortlessly with the help of many companions for this Birthday Party. They helped organize the event since morning, in particular, lifting and arranging the heavy posters side by side. The travel and cosmetics facial mask, the towel and the pen light which came from Osong were arranged neatly in the shopping bag which was a gift for all the members who would attend.

The Osong International cosmetics Expo's set of travel cosmetics that were submitted to us included a three piece mask. All of our companions helped in putting posters here and there in order to let the Birthday venue shine. I have finished getting the place ready to welcome the Members.

Also, on one side of the lobby, there is a board on which you may post questions which you would like to ask from Ji Hwan. They were on the spot questions which many of the fans were anxious to ask Ji hwan.

The event is finally approaching..........!!

TO BE CONTINUED .....

source:  Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KANGHAMSA'S FULL ACCOUNT OF KANG JI HWAN'S 2013 BIRTHDAY PARTY part 2

translated by pechumori 5/25/13
credit: cafe.daum.net/withTG and Kiki Hudaku

My heart started to beat faster as soon as members begun to enter upon admission. The event was to proceed in earnest. That day, I chose two people from among my companions who have helped earlier who would give the cake and a bouquet of flowers to Ji hwan via a rock-paper-scissors drill. The two people who have been chosen were so happy as if they won the Lotto .

The opening video was played on the screen for a while and Hyonhi came out as the moderator. After greeting the fans, Hyonhi announced the coming of Ji Hwan. When he appeared, he had a towel hanging on his arm. The song, "I am the mother of Korea" started playing in the background, and he walked very gracefully. The fans cheered at that time!

The question about his recent state was immediately raised. He greeted the fans, especially the long time fans who he met again after a while.

The interview began while watching the video making

The moderator asked him about the electrical torture scene. "I worried about how to master the filming of that scene. I've seen a lot of movies and dramas and words cannot express how it felt. While trembling, you must concentrate to put the power to your whole body. The scene must be repeated many times. I get up and almost came on the verge of fainting and seizures. The shooting was stopped twice."

"Shooting seems to have taken about five or six hours, though it aired for only three minutes. And the condition of the throat ... following the electric torture scene, the sobbing scene was immediately shot. at most, the throat did not have enough rest ..."

When asked if he was injured in the scene at the hospital after his mother died, Ji Hwan said, "It was an intense scene filled with excitement. I wanted to break anything, I grasp a surgical instrument, some blood came out. They responded by giving me first aid. It does not seem like a big injury as I have thought" (laughs). The cute, exaggerated Ji Hwan said "I lost a lot of blood".

After watching the making of the "Bruce Lee" scene (the one where he tried to imitate Bruce Lee), Ji Hwan said, "A light performance of the "Bruce Lee"acting scenes came out in the broadcast, but a lot of actors got injured in the scene. In the actual shooting, I actually hit them, even though we rehearsed the scene in advance."

While watching the making of the scene, "I am the Empress of Korea",moderator Hyonhi exclaimed, "It is really beautiful" (laughs)

"The script called for "Asura, Count of Korea", but the concept has already been done. A man who became a woman ...I painted some rouge. Fortunately, the reaction was good. There were a lot of characters already, so I gave birth to the "Empress of Joseon". The idea was like jackpot".

After being transformed into the "Empress of Joseon", the MC asked if Ji Hwan received any requests to do a commercial as a cross dresser because he looked too beautiful. "I am more than proud to be the first  extraordinary beauty that was ever cast to do the history of Korea in the drama"

The MC asked, "These days, you have been getting good performance evaluations, but how do you maintain it?" Ji Hwan replies, "I could not compliment myself ...our drama ... acting crazy. Those who have evaluated it were proud of me."

We will now proceed to the question and answer portion that the fans have been anxious about.

"The question was 'Is there a reason for choosing Incarnation of Money?'"the MC asked. As you know, there was a lull period in doing drama ...I wanted to work. "Incarnation of Money" was a comedy-thriller. I wanted to do it because I can immmerse myself in a variety of genre. That was Lee Cha Don, everyone."

"Previously, I did a lot of romantic comedies, although I wanted to do serious drama, I wanted to act legitimately, and since Incarnation entailed that I go back and forth, switching from different genres, it was a work that I awaited."

"In the past, if you go to the cafeteria after "Geum Soon" was aired, there was a warm reaction from the people in general, but it became sparse after. Now, it is a desirable situation where the public is very satisfied and I seem to receive a reaction." (laughs)

Ji Hwan and the MC Hyonhi seemed very close. It was so much fun to watch their conversation. It looks like Ji Hwan is so carefree. He was smooth and had a quick wit. Ji Hwan was tall so he wondered what the insole of the MC was like. It was terribly strange that he put two insoles inside his shoes which they pulled out. The crowd burst into laughter!!

Ji Hwan went to the corner and began to reply to post-it questions which the fans were worried about.

When are you going to get married? How old will you be when you get married, etc.? He gave us a hug and told one fan who wanted to call him by his nickname to come out on stage. I was sent off to face the back as soon as I received a hug. But the handshake request ...he extends his hand at once. Congratulations ^ ^

An opportunity was given to someone to have a picture with JiHwan. I found one who was sitting in the audience, but it was made open to all the members who had long straight hair, was wearing a skirt, and with a height of 5'3" or more. Ji Hwan made the girls come up on the stage and asked them to do the rock-paper-scissors drill. He was pleased to also sign the picture taken with the winners. That is the ideal Ji Hwan

I was also at the corner to present a treasure of goods. Oh, yeah, Ji hwan is like the lottery. The program used to be smooth before, but now there is an inadequate preparation of the organizers. Ji Hwan's cute and witty repartee was very interesting!!! The towel and the shoes that were used in the scene of the Joseon Empress in particular were really treasured goods, I would like to congratulate all of you! ^ ^

Dudu dudung ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~! Here it is, the birthday party of Ji Hwan. The time to celebrate has finally arrived. A member who like us was wearing a party hat presented the cake and a bouquet.There was a gift presentation ceremony that you prepared in Kanghamsa. The camera which was our gift. We have taken a lot of great pictures. ^ ^.

He blew out the candles and the celebration started. The Lee Cha Don sugar doll on top of the cake was carefully removed. We held the knife together with Ji Hwan and he cut the cake along with members like us. The confetti started to burst out. "To escape from a busy schedule, even for a day!" Ji Hwan said. He is really happy to spend his birthday with the fans.

Next, Ji Hwan opened the gifts which were piled on both sides of the stage. He first saw the big picture frame. He did not seem uncomfortable at all. He looked at the nice solid gold snake statue from the Chinese fans.

960232_527290500640499_62162331_n.jpg

A birthday greeting message appeared on the screen from the IOM director Yu In sik, together with some of the cast of IOM. Thank you very much for the birthday greetings especially those coming from the director and cinematographer. The affection for Ji Hwan was really overflowing.

Finally, he sang Kim Bum Soo's "End Love" even when his throat wasn't in good condition due to the sobbing and torture scenes. He sang heartfully for the fans even though he wasn't prepared.

He said, "Thank you for coming to my birthday celebration. I will return to the shooting. I will repay you all by acting. Thank you, everybody."

423857_527291383973744_1797792818_n.jpg

The 2013 birthday celebration was like a happy dream and it was concluded this way.

The celebration proceeded. Although, many were very concerned about making mistakes, it was difficult because it was the first time. To be able to finish one big event, it felt heavy inside but we are proud.

For the members who have participated in the birthday party, I would like to thank you once again. Thank you to all our assistants who had a hard time.

In addition, to all the company officials who helped set up the stage with us and to the representatives of the Osong Beauty expo who supported us, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all.

Above all ................Even with a very hectic schedule, he wanted to spend his birthday with the fans. We send our infinite gratitude and love to Ji hwan.

So .... the next birthday party, we promise that it would be more exciting and wonderful. So ... I finally finished a long,long review of the 2013 Birthday Party. Thank you for reading until the end. ^ ^   

source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

• 2 weeks later...

Of all the Spring dramas I follow, my fave are Monstar and Last Cinderella (a Jdorama). 1 is HS studs rom-com, where the Class President would set me sighing nonstop and swooning whenever he glances with his solemn-near somber eyes and half arresting smile while playing Cello or bass guitar. The other 1 is about late 30 woman romancing 24ish hottie, a real deal hottie with smexy bedroom eyes and wounded heart.. (This drama gave a legitimate reason on cougaring.. ^^).
I guess something is def wrong with me lately. I might hit mid-life crisis way-way-wayyy too early. Coz since when did I fall for under 26yo man-boy? I always have eyes on mature man, with 3 pieces suit and french cuff, neat haircut, cultured, and sassy. How come these 2 boyz had me so, soo bad..? 
It started with Do Ji Han of Incarnation of Money early this year... Darn, DJH, look what you did to me! And, yes, @pechumori dearie... Thanks for feeding the cougar in me into full bloom... ^^
* keep replaying "A Nocturne" music performance vids on the phone with dreamy eyes*

@GaeinaLee We are certainly watching the same dramas... but for different reasons. I am thinking of watching Monstar, but I watch Last Cinderella for the elder cast (both the guy and the girl). I hope we are at least both watching Gu Family Book for Seung Gi. 
@pechumori Your latest posts are like a compensation for everything you wanted to post while the drama was airing, but couldn't because people didn't want things that weren't related to the drama. I don't complain. Keep them going. :D

Ahahaha, @hannahmiriam dearie, firstly I watched LC for the same reason... but then, things happen.. a hot-young Japanese actor get in my way and changed my original reason completely. He's so awwww.... *drool*
Monstar, oh gosh... I could rave and gush about it non-stop. I watched it by accident 3 weeks ago, then am completely hooked. I found another young hottie there, Seon Woo (portrayed by Kang Ha Neul), the Class President.. haha!
Oh, am no fan of LSG. But a big fan of CJH, SJ and Suzy.. I love LSG in 1N2D S1, but never into him in a drama. Watched BL, MGiNTG and K2H, yet still not into him. Idk why tho'.

GaeinaLee

wrote:

»

Ahahaha,

@hannahmiriam

dearie, firstly I watched LC for the same reason... but then, things happen.. a hot-young Japanese actor get in my way and changed my original reason completely. He's so awwww.... *drool*<br />

Monstar, oh gosh... I could rave and gush about it non-stop. I watched it by accident 3 weeks ago, then am completely hooked. I found another young hottie there, Seon Woo (portrayed by Kang Ha Neul), the Class President.. haha!<br />

Oh, am no fan of LSG. But a big fan of CJH, SJ and Suzy.. I love LSG in 1N2D S1, but never into him in a drama. Watched BL, MGiNTG and K2H, yet still not into him. Idk why tho'.

Guest ohmylamb.

Anyone knows where to watch this drama online? I watched at gooddrama.net but I can't view from Episode 2 onwards! ): Episode 1 was already so awesome and I'm disappointed I couldn't continue it. I'd to watch another new drama ): Please help, thanks :D

• 3 weeks later...

@Hannahmiriam and @GaeinaLee, sorry for not updating recently. been quite busy and i lost my IOM files and bookmarks when my computer broke down.

Hwang Jung Eum Updates on Her Boyfriend Kim Yong Joon

CallMeNooNA  April 28, 2013

Actress Hwang Jung Eum opened about her relationship with Kim Yong Joon

After wrapping the drama “Incarnation of Money” the actress sat down with Newsen for an interview. “It’s so good. Because I put so much effort into it, I think there were good results. I’d like to think my efforts weren’t in vain.” 

The actress reflected on her younger days. “To speed up you need to just look forward. When I was in my twenties and in the group Sugar, I did a lot of things I regret. I thought I was the best but when Sugar did not do well, I entered a university that was not as prestigious. However if I didn’t have that time, I wouldn’t be here. Suffering when you’re young is fruitful later on.”

Now that Hwang Jung Eum is busy with her activities, restful days are scarce. When asked what she does in her free time she answered, “I enjoy talking to my friends. I didn’t know back then how to rest but now I know how to relieve my stress…I used to not drink but now I like wine.”

As for her boyfriend, Kim Yong Jun, who is now serving in the military? “I see him on his days off…He’s working out and losing weight. Life is good for him.”

credit: soompi

photo credit: kpopstarz

Hwang Jung Eum In a Wedding Dress 'I Want To Get Married!'

ACTRESS HWANG JUNG EUM REVEALED HERSELF IN A WEDDING DRESS.

June 18, 2013

Actress Hwang Jung Eum revealed herself in a wedding dress.

Today, Hwang Jung Eum posted on her Me2day, "I want to get married too~ I went because my friend just opened up a wedding dress shop. There were so many pretty dresses!" along with a picture.

In the picture, Hwang Jung Eum is in short hair and a wedding dress, making various facial expressions. In the last cut, she is wearing a long wedding dress.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Beautiful," "Seeing wedding dresses makes me want to get married too," etc.

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Photo Credit: Hwang Jung Eum Me2day

credit: kpopstarz

Hwang Jung eum to release breathtaking swimsuit pictorial with GRAZIAm6cgvoea5mqlfeu8dwjwpt0n0h4mktex.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Hwang Jung eum took many women’s appetite away with her sexy GRAZIA pictorial.
After a long interval since her latest TV drama ‘Incarnation of Money,’ actress Hwang Jung eum came back to us with her new swimsuit pictorial. In the pictorial, the 29-year-old actress is showing off her curvy but slim body figure in a bikini. 
Hwang transformed into a sexy baseball player and wet wavy hair and tanned skin completed her sexy sporty look. She also added a subtle amount of edge with a metal necklace and unique ring. 
Meanwhile, rest of Hwang Jung eum’s pictorial and interview can be found on the latest issue of GRAZIA, which was released today on June 20. (photo by GRAZIA)

For more: bntnews.co.uk  contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

Will Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Joon get married soon?
June 29,2013

hwang-jung-eum-sg-wannabe-kim-yong-joon_

There are rumors that Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Joon might be getting married soon!

Hwang Jung Eum caught the bouquet at actor Kim Jae Won's wedding on the 28th, but that's not the only reason many are guessing the pair's marriage is going to be coming soon!

She must have missed her boyfriend (currently enlisted) a lot, because she posted a photo of herself and Kim Yong Joon on her me2day. The actress then posted information about a charity bazaar at her friend's dress shop, and the message: "I want to get married, too."

Since they've been dating since 2007, many are half-guessing and half-hoping they'll marry soon. An insider said, "There are lots of rumors that Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Joon will marry soon because they've dated for a long time. Hwang Jung Eum catching the bouquet today makes the rumors a bit more believable."

Hwang Jung Eum's just finished filming her movie, and Kim Yong Joon has enlisted as a public service worker since February 2012.

Hopefully, the rumors are true!

credit: allkpop

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신  FB

Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun Are Still Very Much In Love

REAL LIFE COUPLE HWANG JUNG EUM AND KIM YONG JUN SHOWS SWEET PICTURES

82614.jpg

On June 28, Hwang Jung Eum uploaded their happy pictures on her me2day and saying "Everyone, there will be a charity bazaar on June 29 at Samsungdong. Getting ready for tomorrow has been hard but since it's for a good cause, my heart is fluttering already. I hope a lot of people will come and help out for a good cause."

In the uploaded photos, Hwang Jung Eum and long-time beau Kim Yong Jun of SG Wannabe are shown cheek-to-cheek in a couple shirt in black color. Hwang Jung Eum shows her cutely pouting image for the camera while Kim Yong smiles straight and points to the camera. They also showed their sweet side even after many years of their relationship.

Netizens who saw the uploaded photos really show their love for the couple by commenting, "They still look so good together," "Is Kim Yong Jun on a diet? He looks thinner," "They are a lovey-dovey couple just like always," "Please get married soon," and more.

Recently, Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun have received a lot of love and support for being the first real-life couple from MBC's "We Got Married." Kim Yong Jun is now giving his service in the military.

credit: kpopstarz

Archived