[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

My guess is the mystery will be the lawyer who took the bullets out of the gun. I really enjoyed the first episode I like that it was so fast paced. I don't really care for slow introductions and plot set up. I like to get the action started. That said I did think SK reasoning for killing the chairman a little weak, his father died in prison because he took the rap for the chairman..
 It seems to me that his father made a deal with the chairman to take the rap, and because things went wrong with his fathers health he blames the chairman. Disregarding the fact that the chairman took care of him every since his father's incarceration.  I go with some how he felt justified in taking revenge, but why set up his wife as the fall guy, what did she ever do to him, and also taking everything from the son. Judging from the preview he even tries to kill the son, this makes me think that his hatred is about something else. I know it's not the woman because you could tell he had no real feelings for her.I'm definitely intrigued. 
I found Park Ji Bin wonderful as always  Looking forward to today's episode

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost first 15 minutes but this is a great drama...so .he will recover his memories and revenge all those people!i think he will be helped by that girl and her mom...i have this feeling that the ugly girl will become very important for him...

OK all the case againist the mother was a little to pat, but it still was a good episode. Since this is only 24 episodes they should be able to keep it to a good pace and not get to draggy. Everyone got close 7i/2 million dollars. Chairman Lee must have really been loaded. It didn't look like SK took a cut or at least they didn't show it but between the other four the mone came close to $30 million and that does not include the secret stash.
The wife was a little to kind for my taste, considering how her husband treated her. I would of had him moved to a nursing home and left on those machines for 20 years. I would never suggest forging a will and then unplugging the machine.How that would have messed up their plans, but I guess then we wouldn't have a story.
I didn't understand why in the fist episode that they said the mother went missing as well, because she should have been in jail. After these first two episodes I'm really excited by this, it looks like fun.

pechumori said: Hi, @Soleram. According to the Ep. 1 synopsis preview, KJH as Lee Cha Don who's
working on a case as a prosecutor receives a mysterious phone call. That means he
would already be appearing in the first episode. Maybe they would be doing a series
of flashbacks to show his past.

This scenario of working with KJH while he has an ongoing dispute is nothing new
to SBS. They gave him the role for "Coffee House" in 2010 even when he had a
conflict with his then management agency, Jambo Entertainment. It was even
harder then because the CEMA (Corea Entertainment Management Association)
sided with Jambo and tried to ban him. Jambo entertainment turned out to be guilty
and the court's verdict was for Jambo to compensate 500 million won to KJH.

Perhaps, one of the reasons why SBS was willing to wait for him was because they
already knew his capabilities as an actor after working with him in "Coffee House" and
"Lie to Me",  

Guest MadDeeno

Here's another recap, which ended up another bickering match between me and my alter ego. I think I won.
http://www.maddinoasylum.com/2013/02/03/incarnation-of-money-episode-01-fluffy-recap/

Incarnation of Money Episode 2: Ji Se Kwang Sends Park Ki Soon To The Asylum After Taking Everything

Posted on February 04, 2013 in drama by nettop01

2013020400360833_1_rstararm.jpg

Ji Se-kwang (Park Sang-min) framed the wife of the late Lee Joong-man (Joo Hyun) Park Ki-soon (Park Sun-chun) for the murder of the late CEO.

The evidence of Park Ki-soon’s ‘intention’ of murdering her husband was delivered to the respective prosecutor in the drama. Despite the evidence being a fabricated one, all evidences point to her as the murderer of the CEO, and Park Ki-soon is arrested once again.

Park Ki-soon, not knowing that everything was planned in advance by Ji Se-kwang, goes to him for help. On the contrary, she believes that he is on her side: she says to him ‘Lawyer Hwang (Jung Eun-pyo) must be the one conspiring with Eun Bi-ryeong (Oh Yoon-ah). Investigating the procedures of the will being disclosed to the public will reveal that it was tampered with”.

Ji Se-kwang, however, feigns ignorance and tries to persuade her to accept the charges. He asks her to plead guilty, then refer to her past history of depression to go to the asylum.

Park Ki-soon is shocked, shouting “how in the world am I supposed to admit my crimes if I don’t have one?”. Ji Se-kwang’s ace, however, makes her give up, as Ji Se-kwang names the protection-less Kang-seok (Park Ji-bin) as her reasons to accept at least the decreased sentence.

Ji Se-kwang declares, “this is the final present that I can offer to you”, and Park Ki-soon is confined to the asylum after pleading guilty. Se-kwang and his accomplices divide up the fortune of Lee Joong-man, while the young Kang-seok realizes Se-kwang’s plans.

Guest kaeruchan

A little late today. Busy at work...

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-2/

Guest MadDeeno

Here's my recap/argument with myself for episode 2
http://www.maddinoasylum.com/2013/02/05/incarnation-of-money-episode-02-fluffy-recap/

Guest jaewon fan

pechumori said:
Park Ji Bin as the young Kang Ji Hwan in the "Incarnation of Money"
by Pechumori      1/4/13

Park Ji Bin takes on the role of a younger Kang Ji Hwan as the corrupt lawyer Lee Cha-don in the drama, "Incarnation of Money".

Sources say, "The casting of little children can decide the future of the drama. Park Ji-bin, has enough experience and talent to express the various emotions as the young Lee Cha-don".

According to Park Ji-bin's agency, Key East, "As compared to  the past characters he's done, this role shows more manliness. He has been in character analysis since he got the role and is also in control of his diet".

Meanwhile, the story of "Incarnation of Money" is about a man  who deals with lobbying, rebate, connections and corruptions in the society. Because of money, he loses something important.

Kang Ji Hwan's appearance in the drama was confirmed only yesterday by SBS. But the first shooting schedule is expected to be in mid-January, according to the officials from SBS. The first broadcast will be on February 2, 2013.

PS. Kang Ji Hwan and the child actor, Park Ji Bin do have an uncanny resemblance to one another, right?

References : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )
http://www.hancinema.net/park-ji-bin-from-boy-to-man-50517.html#!prettyPhoto
gwakhyeonsu reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr 2013.01.04
http://enews24.interest.me/news/02/4200151_1163.html 2013-01-04

430819_469620403074176_688461842_n.jpg

source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest NEWMARIO

making film
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxb78g_making-film-1-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxb79s_making-film-2-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy_shortfilms

Archived