[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

PARK SHIN HYE AND YOON SHI YOON AT MAMA AWARD AFTER - PARTY id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 21px; line-height: 25.450000762939453px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden;"

:)) :)) :\">

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She know how to party and having fun. Good girl .... ;))
She's sorounded by Daesung, Yoon Shi Yoon and Jung Il Woo ... Great :xYoon Shi Yoon look like he cannot stand wearing his jacket, he tried to open it several times *lol ... feeling hot already after drink a lot maybe haha ...The way YSY whisper to her ... *gahh ... Its fun to know, even though its after party this two maintain to be couple for the night or maybe YSY guard her for the night .... I cant wait for the drama to come!!!

Guest stardusts

Well hello everyone! Another Shin Hye drama. I cannot wait for January 7th at all! 
Here are some more photos of Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon from MAMA from PSHIFC:
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
49.jpg
50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg
55.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
More photos at: http://www.shinhye.org/2012/12/photos-shinhye-at-mama-2012.html 

Park Shinhye and Yoon Shi Yoon dating in Hong Kong?

taxi1.pngActors Park Shinhye and Yoon Shi Yoon were caught dating in Hong Kong.

Instead of drama filming, Cable TV network tvN's drama 'Flower Boy Next Door''s protagonists Park Shinhye and Yoon ShiYoon were seen dating in the busy streets of Hong Kong. The duo were invited to participate in '2012 MNet Asian Music Awards' in Hong Kong on November 30. But why were they touring the landmarks together instead of awards rehearsals and drama filming?

3.jpg
Turns out they were not dating, but working. Park Shinhye and Yoon Shi Yoon are going to be featured in tvN's talk show 'Taxi' (현장토크쇼 택시) and they have chosen Hong Kong as their filmin location. The pair went around Hong Kong, stopped at landmarks in Central and Tsim Sha Tsui districts to film and wowed at the Christmas lights. According to the crew, Park Shinhye and Yoon Shi Yoon became more friendly towards each other during the filming, and theatmosphere was good and sociable. 
 http://www.shinhye.org/2012/12/news-park-shinhye-and-yoon-shi-yoon.html

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"First Awesome and Adorable Teasers Released for Flower Boy Next Door Posted on December 4, 2012 by ockoala

amama.jpg

Okay, here’s the drill. If tvN somehow richard simmons up a perfect cast and an adorable story and Flower Boy Next Door ends up sucking for whatever reason, I will be so inconsolable a support group might be needed to as therapy to deal with my disappointment. At this point, there is nothing I can do to lower my expectations to a more manageable level. Especially when the network just released two short (and similar) teasers for FBND that shows Kim Ji Hoon dressed like a bad boy and looking so cool I imagine he’s about to hop on a motorcycle and take off at any moment. The teasers are so cute, with just that right amount of manga vibe which suits this story perfectly since it is adapted from an online webtoon called “I Sneak Peeks at Him Everyday.” Once again, if Kim Ji Hoon was my neighbor and I had a clear line of sight into his apartment, I would buy a telescope and pretend I was Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window, except without the handicap. I actually find Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon already laden with chemistry right off the bat. She’s so charming with her real life homey persona fantasizing about her dream man, only to be rudely interrupted by a grumpy and exceedingly forward Enrique Geum played by Yoon Si Yoon. Kudos for the tiny bit of Spanish instrumental played during the trailer, adding just that bit of otherworldly cuteness. January 6 cannot come any sooner. If it didn’t involve needing to skip over Christmas and New Year, I would make a wish nightly for me to skip the next month. Alas, that would be too Grinch of me. *back to wrapping presents*

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/12/04/first-awesome-and-adorable-teaser-for-flower-boy-next-door/#more-34018

“FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR” TEASERS 1 & 2 ARE OUT!!!

Posted by goodange on December 4, 2012 · 

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/goodange/t1fbnd1.jpg http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/goodange/t1fbnd2.jpg

I visited CJ E&M’s Facebook page several times early tonight and managed to ignore the big post on Flower Boy Next Door‘s first teaser. It’s not easy to miss, but I did. Oomph!

To say that the agency’s excited about this new show would be an understatement, as it immediately unveiled a second teaser tonight/today ;)

The fun teasers show our confident and stylish modern Rapunzel Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye) selecting her flower boy, Enrique Geum (Yoon Si Yoon), like a top from a packed wardrobe closet, but in actuality, coming face to face with him and the rest of the pretty men could be too daunting for the frumpy, reclusive heroine.

This show might be just as crazy and lovable as Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ;) I CANNOT WAIT!!!

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/12/04/flower-boy-next-door-teasers-1-2/

Archived