[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

Guest venezia007

@thao2512
I jk info of two links. lol
not sure why there was no news about him. but maybe the news in Japan hv reported that ??

Another pic "FBND"

A9gNfocCcAApbe1.jpg

Cr ohboyproject @ twitter

w0k7.jpg

Cr xxinz @ twitter

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"More taxi pics of YSY and PSH
since off topic, will post in the spoiler tag

taxi-2.jpgtaxi2.jpgtaxi1-2.jpg

more pics in http://faceline79.blog.me/80175419748

thao_2512 said: Hi Angie~
It's been a while How have you girls been doing? I miss you guys .

Off topic:  Have you been keeping up with Park Siyeon's news lately?
Sorry I don't know how to do "spoiler with the new layout, it's been a while since last time I was here often LOL Hope you don't mind ^^

Edit:

@Venezia007
Is that you who I think you are? you should have tweeted a bit earlier so I didn't have to ask lol Thanks anyway ^^

angieknows_11 said: thao_2512 said: Hi Angie~
It's been a while How have you girls been doing? I miss you guys .

Off topic:  Have you been keeping up with Park Siyeon's news lately?
Sorry I don't know how to do "spoiler with the new layout, it's been a while since last time I was here often LOL Hope you don't mind ^^

Edit:

@Venezia007
Is that you who I think you are? you should have tweeted a bit earlier so I didn't have to ask lol Thanks anyway ^^

YSY is going to Guangzhou for 2 days for the CETV award, so maybe PSH is lonesome tonight, but she still have 4 other boys to relieve her sorrow :))I found that video from chinese fanclub, anyone understand what they said please translate ^^http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg1MzMzNzcy.html

121208 @ssinz Twitter Updates ~ Shinhye and Kim Ji Hoon (FBND Cast) followed each other on twitter yesterday.

Rough Trans from shinhye twitter: 
김고구마 오라버니와 맞팔 ㅇㅅㅇ.... ㅋㅋ 김고구마 오라버니 많이 사랑해주세요ㅋㅋ                                                
                                                   [Kim's sweet potato oppa followed me back ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ....kekeke Kim's sweet potato oppa love me a lot]

and this morning Kim Ji Hun (@jiraisjin99) reply to @ssinz
킥킥. 와 박선배다~~~ ^ㅇ^

have yet translated..................

credit: PSHIC

Archived