[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where can I get one of those remote thingies that she's using to call up boys?  insomnia.gif Thanks so much for the teasers, I can't wait! hapydancsmil.gif

Although...I was a tiny bit disgruntled at PSH closing her eyes AND HER LIPS for the supposed kiss scene. 

:-w She better put some effort into any kiss or I might have to have a serious talk with her.

This looks so cute! 

tessieroo said: Where can I get one of those remote thingies that she's using to call up boys?  insomnia.gif Thanks so much for the teasers, I can't wait! hapydancsmil.gif

Although...I was a tiny bit disgruntled at PSH closing her eyes AND HER LIPS for the supposed kiss scene. 

:-w She better put some effort into any kiss or I might have to have a serious talk with her.

This looks so cute! 

anoosha said:
tessieroo said: Where can I get one of those remote thingies that she's using to call up boys?  insomnia.gif Thanks so much for the teasers, I can't wait! hapydancsmil.gif

This looks so cute! 

I've said this somewhere before... I was busy today so I peeked in quickly to see if there was something new. TEASER!!!!! I let out a cackle and dropped what I was doing immediately to watch the teaser on my mobile phone.  8-}
My expectations and excitement are increasing with every single new thing that comes up about the drama. 8-> 
The chemistry is awesome~~~ And I agree @tessieroo, we might have to have a talk with PSH but then again like @anoosha says, "Let YSY take care of everything, he is an expert." 
Oh we are going to have so much fun watching this. If it weren't for Christmas, KBS Drama Awards and the New Year I would have wanted to skip December to watch FBND but.... SQUEEE!! =))
PS: Cod, I am so happy as well!! >:D<

@anoosha - 
Can you image? All of us Naughties sitting PSH down and saying..."Ee-bi-yo. You must try harder in kissing scenes because your old way of doing it will no longer work. It's Yoon Shi Yoon! Mee-chuh-so?" She'd probably get all offended and slap me. Or throw water in my face. *sigh*
Or maybe I've watched too many dramas. laugh3.gif Maybe she'd be like "I KNOW, RIGHT!" and giggle like a fan-girl. *hehehe* 
I'm so happy you guys are here! wohoo.gif

Ahahahaha! I put PSY...AHAHAHAHAHA! =))
This is what I get for keeping one eye on this thread and the other one is reading through numbers on a printout.  8-|
@manka - That's a great pic, thank you! flirtysmile3.gif

I wonder how many of them were drunk out of their minds. *heehee*

OFF TOPIC: 

Have any of you guys seen YSY's chinese drama "Brand Guardians?" It's subbed in English here: 

http://www.brandguardians.asia/movie/ep01_first/index.php. Episodes 1 thorugh 10. I think there are only supposed to be 13 episodes so it's almost over.

@obscuresalmon - I watched "the-drama-that-shall-not-be-named" which was full of slaps and water throwing. I was traumatized, I'll never be the same. smiley-sad043.gif
@Jillia - NOOO! I'm not avoiding you! SILLY! I adore you! But I'm usually at work when you're getting ready to snuggle down into bed! (soooo not fair) When I finally show up, you usually leave. *sniff* dontgosmiley.gif

I just looked closer at that pic...how is it PSH is surrounded by cutie-pie guys in real life too?  :-w  I'm seriously jeeelus. 
On the other hand, I can understand since she looks absolutely stunning. @-)
She must have saved several countries in her past life - she always seems to be surrounded by the hottest guys. :-bd

tessieroo said: Ahahahaha! I put PSY...AHAHAHAHAHA! =))
This is what I get for keeping one eye on this thread and the other one is reading through numbers on a printout.  8-|
@manka - That's a great pic, thank you! flirtysmile3.gif

I wonder how many of them were drunk out of their minds. *heehee*

OFF TOPIC: 

Have any of you guys seen YSY's chinese drama "Brand Guardians?" It's subbed in English here: 

http://www.brandguardians.asia/movie/ep01_first/index.php. Episodes 1 thorugh 10. I think there are only supposed to be 13 episodes so it's almost over.

@obscuresalmon - I watched "the-drama-that-shall-not-be-named" which was full of slaps and water throwing. I was traumatized, I'll never be the same. smiley-sad043.gif
@Jillia - NOOO! I'm not avoiding you! SILLY! I adore you! But I'm usually at work when you're getting ready to snuggle down into bed! (soooo not fair) When I finally show up, you usually leave. *sniff* dontgosmiley.gif

Thank you for sharing the awesome GIFs @thao_2512 For me it's much better than the video of the arfter party. So clear~~~ :x How is it possible that I keep getting more and more excited? If there is anything new today I will be jumping up and down on my seat.
PSH and YSY must be getting along well... I wonder about KJH? I hope the cast members become good friends after this drama. Of course I'm getting ahead of myself since the drama hasn't started airing for me to say that. 8-}
Thank you for sharing the wonderful pics of Shin Hye @NileRose, those men are absolutely lucky to be around her on Friday, she was absolutely stunning!

Finally... Hello everyone! :) Let's get along well! >:D<

Archived