[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

Guest littlemermaid_

Really hope shin hye will have long hair in this drama, miss seeing her long hair :( Just want January to hurry up and come, so excited for this! 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kyaaaaah, i'm so excited about this new project involving yoon si yoon and park shin ye!!
i've been expecting shin ye will be pairing with lee seung gi, but si yoon, surprising me
i love si yoon since baker king, kim tak gu

when does this drama start filming?

Wiwi said: kyaaaaah, i'm so excited about this new project involving yoon si yoon and park shin ye!!
i've been expecting shin ye will be pairing with lee seung gi, but si yoon, surprising me
i love si yoon since baker king, kim tak gu

when does this drama start filming?

**Filming is supposed to start mid-november that possibly means sometime this week next week or just after the MAMA Awards. They've got til January but in my opinion it's good to start sooner than later :)

Flower Boy Number #3 for Flower Boy Next Door "Go Gyeong Pyo (almost wrote "Pho"...)tumblr_mdgna7eTt11qk32jxo4_500.jpgtumblr_mdgna7eTt11qk32jxo2_500.jpgtumblr_mdgna7eTt11qk32jxo3_500.giftumblr_mdgna7eTt11qk32jxo1_400.jpg

This seems to always happen to me nowadays... everytime I am about to go to sleep and I go on tumblr and I see some new cast member added for this drama... and then I go.... I WILL NOT BE SLEEPING ANYMOREEE.... ANYWAYS on to talk about this 3rd Flower boy here there is no  background story on him yet but just like the poster on tumblr said and every other girl in the world PARK SHIN HYE unni is the luckiest unni in the world!!!! and so here we have Go Gyeong Pyo !!
I haven't heard of him before but he reminds me of Siwon that guy from Ramyun shop and one of the B1A4 guys :P cr. Nate
http://news.nate.com/view/20121114n07616

what do you guys think about this new addition!? I think it's awesome !!

P.S please someone translate the article so that I can fully understand also as others :)

Guest julie721

Ooooohhh my... Oh my...
The casts of this drama... :x :x  Those flower boys make this ahjumma blushing and smiling... :\"> 
 No need further hesitation, I'm board... Make it quick... Palli palli... :))

lmao look like someone took Goo Kyung Pyo's pics from my tumblr but that's ok ^^. Sharing is caring
And I don't know if you guys know that Park Shi Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon were almost paired with each other before.
Park Shin Hye got offered as one of the lead girls in Baker King but she was busy with her movie CA ( Promotions, at that time I think) so she rejected it
I mean it's fate that they have to be an ( on-screen) couple, isn't it? They were the first choices for this drama and they both accepted it :P
Kinda remind me of how JGS and PSH were some of the strong candidates for BOF but didn't happen yet they were paired in You're beautiful. We all know how huge You're beautiful was in 2009 right?
I have a feeling that Flower Boy next door will be something similar ^^
Can't wait \O/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Go Kyung-pyo joins Flower Boy Next Door

by javabeans | November 15, 2012 | 

gokyungpyo_20.jpg

Aw, the cast just gets cuter. Go Kyung-pyo has come onboard tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door, which makes me happy since I love him.

Go Kyung-pyo has really only been active in the industry for about a year—he debuted in 2010 but the majority of titles on his resumé come from 2012—but despite the newness of his presence, he’s had a solid rise. I wouldn’t say he’s ready to be called famous or a star yet, but he’s really gained a lot of traction this year. I saw him for the first time last December in SNL Korea; he was also in God’s Quiz 3, played part of Yoo Seung-ho’s posse in Operation Proposal, then turned into a surprisingly endearing idiot for Standby.

That means he’s joining Park Shin-hye, who plays the lonely young woman who sneaks peeks at her hottie neighbor (Kim Ji-hoon) and gets caught by Yoon Shi-yoon, with whom she then embarks on a cute, light-hearted romance. Go Kyung-pyo’s character possess “chic looks,” which is a departure from his adorable dimwit image, but that doesn’t mean he still can’t be funny. He’ll be the assistant to Kim Ji-hoon’s webtoon writer/artist and also freeloads off him, and is known around the neighborhood for his wiles.

Flower Boy Next Door (or maybe it’s more accurate to say Flower Boys, plural) premieres January 7. I think it’s a bit of an understatement to say I am looking forward to it. *tries to contain self* *fails*

Via My Daily

Guest venezia007

Ko Kyeong-pyo cast for "The Pretty Boy Next Door"

photo264590.jpg

Actor Ko Kyeong-pyo is going to join "The Pretty Boy Next Door".

According to CJ E&M, "The Pretty Boy Next Door" has cast Ko as Oh Dong-hoon, a chic character. Oh is a resident servant in web-toon artist Oh Jin-rak's (Kim Ji-hoon-I) home but is a pretty boy who tries to maintain his title of being the most awesome dude in the neighborhood.

Based on the popular web-toon, "I Peek At Him Everyday", "The Pretty Boy Next Door" is a romantic comedy of what happens when Ko Dok-mi (Park Sin-hye) is caught peeking into the house across from her by Enrique Geum (Yoon Si-yoon).

This is the third 'pretty boy' drama on tvN after "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and "Shut Up: Flower Boy Band" with a cast of Yoon Si-yoon, Park Sin-hye and Kim Ji-hoon-I.

Ko Kyeog-pyo said, "I am excited just at the fact that I've been cast for this drama and I was attracted to it the moment I read the script. Oh Dong-hoon's appealing character of always working hard to maintain his image got me into it right away".

"The Pretty Boy Next Door" will be aired on the 7th of January.

Source http://www.hancinema.net/ko-kyeong-pyo-cast-for-the-pretty-boy-next-door-49851.html

actress-park-soo-jin-confirms-casting-inActress Park Soo Jin confirms casting in tvN’s upcoming drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door’
actress-park-soo-jin-confirms-casting-in
Actress Park Soo Jin will be joining Park Shin Hye in tvN‘s upcoming romantic comedy, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, for her next smallscreen comeback!

Fans of tvN’s popular romantic comedies ‘Flower Boy Ramen Shop‘ and ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘ are in for a treat, as ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ is said to be a drama to continue the flower boy series.

Park Soo Jin will be playing ‘Cha Do Hui’, the CEO of an internet shopping mall who looks perfect on the outside but is actually far from it on the inside. Her relationship to Park Shin Hye’s character, ‘Go Dok Mi’, dates back to their high school days when they were sworn enemies.

Others in the line-up include Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and more. The drama will begin airing January 7th, 2013, as a 16 episode series.
cr:http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/actress-park-soo-jin-confirms-casting-in-tvns-upcoming-drama-flower-boy-next-door

Guest venezia007

Park Su-jin added to Flower Boy Next Door

parksujin_15.jpg

Another cast member joins tvN’s rom-com series Flower Boy Next Door, and it’s about time since hitherto we have only heard of one lady (our lead, Park Shin-hye) amongst a crowd of flower boys. Not that I’m complaining about the lineup, mind: After all, this drama has got Park Shin-hye peeking at her hottie neighbor Kim Ji-hoon, whose assistant is the rascally freeloader Go Kyung-pyo, then getting caught in the act by another hottie, Yoon Shi-yoon, kicking off their romance. What’s not to like?

But every good romance needs conflict, and Park Su-jin will provide some as a woman who looks perfect and refined, though upon closer look she’s got cracks in the facade. As a businesswoman—she runs a shopping mall—she projects an elegant image, but she’s easygoing and friendly with friends.

However, that friendliness doesn’t extend to our heroine, apparently: she’s got history with Park Shin-hye dating back to their schoolgirl days, and they’ve got a “deep,” “bad fate” between them. We don’t yet know why, but it has to do with a past our rival is hiding. Hm, that could be interesting.

I’ll be honest in saying that I am at best ambivalent about Park Su-jin as an actress, so she’s the first cast member who doesn’t have me totally excited. This kind of role is old hat for her, and she’s played the second lead/rival character several times before (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, Bachelor’s Vegetable Store), so I have a feeling I know exactly what to expect of her.

On the upside, who needs to love her when the rest of the cast is so winning? I’d love for Park Su-jin to break out of her rut and show a spark of charisma, but even if she doesn’t there are plenty of others to invest our emotions in.

Flower Boy Next Door premieres on January 7.

Source http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/park-su-jin-added-to-flower-boy-next-door/

Archived