[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

Guest abrahamsmustache

Hello all of you awesome people...I have been lurking here since the beginning and I am happy all of us are interested in this drama. It seems like it is going to be so much fun. Let's try to get more people interested in it by making this place a even more awesome. How about we share our thoughts on it and talk about the webtoon and what have you. I'm going to challenge you guys...okay...let's try to make it to page 30 before episode 1. YAY!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tessieroo Brandguardian is Japanese drama  :o) his Chinese drama haven't on air yet
@abrahamsmu... how 'bout 50 or 100 pages
I hope YSY will have an intense French kiss with PSH just as he did in M2F Wonder if PSH is a good kisser or not :)) anoosha said: LOL So true.Your spoiler! I was literally shouting from behind my monitor watching that scene "NOOOOOOOO,Open those lips. Stay calm,Relax the eyes and Open those lips.Let Yoon Si Yoon take care of everything,He is an expert"  ;))

Welcome  all naughties.  When i went to sleep it was 8 pages and suddenly it was in the 10th page in the morning.  i was like whaat?????? Now i KNOW, WHY..........
If anybody want to see how good a kisser YSY is, here is the video from ep.6 of M2F. waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! jaw dropping!!!!
http://youtu.be/OCgilmqOc8k
cr:uploader

omg i really can't wait for this...thank you everybody for posting the pictures and gifs hehe, omg they already loook like a cute couple...heres a video of shin hye kissing...in most of her recent dramas kiss scenes weren't like the one she had with se7en in goong s, this is from a while ago but here is the bts for the kiss scene 

hopefully we get better kisses  in this drama i am totally hoping haha...omg i just watched the teasers...seriously are they trying to kill us i can't possibly wait that long im gonna die from the wait

Guest julie721

Omoo.. Those after party gifs.... ;;)

Then I'm hoping to get lots of hot hot scene from these two adorable actors. And since it looks like they're close and having good relationship, maybe YSY can give private tutoring to PSH how to kiss better... =)) =)) there's still time until jan 2013..

saranghaeshinee

said: omg i really can't wait for this...thank you everybody for posting the pictures and gifs hehe, omg they already loook like a cute couple...heres a video of shin hye kissing...in most of her recent dramas kiss scenes weren't like the one she had with se7en in goong s, this is from a while ago but here is the bts for the kiss scene 

hopefully we get better kisses  in this drama i am totally hoping haha...omg i just watched the teasers...seriously are they trying to kill us i can't possibly wait that long im gonna die from the wait

Please join Pretty boy next door fanclub on fanpop.com!!
Here's the link;
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/pretty-boy-next-door-%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%259B%2583%25EC%25A7%2591-%25EA%25BD%2583%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2582%25A8
Please be also active on fanpop page too EVERYONE!!!

Archived