[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if I've gone crazy after swooning over the good-looking leads and being sleep deprived.  Last night I was trying to read the body language of the three leads from the blurry photo and trying to come up with how their characters are. =))
PSH has her hands clasped together in front and seems to look meek and trying to curl inwards, her character is very shy and an introvert. She's also leaning towards KJH, because she has a crush on him but her head is going the other way to YSY. 
YSY is going to be a cheerful character, a goofy Enrique and he's going to go after PSH since he's standing closely for the poster. She's going to be harassed by him but then slowly looks forward to him everyday.
And then finally there's KJH who is slightly further away the other two with all that broody hotness, he's going to act like he doesn't care since his back is facing the other two but he's also angled slightly towards PSH.
8-}
I've gone crazy.   When is it January? :))

http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/live/news/?mode=view&cate=03&wd=20121129&ucode=00000001
(google translated)
Colorful skyscape Place and fantastic shopping, and boasts a beautiful harbor in November that Hong Kong superstar K bore two star, Roy Kim, Group Contribution Mama concert to attend tvn taxi to the Hong Kong side shot (11.28 to 12.1). Leaving 30 evening to attend the concert Mama Mnet, KM, tvn, OnsStyle, Olive, XTM in the "2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards (Mama concert)" held at the Hong Kong Convention Center, is scheduled to be broadcast live simultaneously Roy Kim and Group Contribution who smoke a King of Baking gimtakgu role yunsiyun, Park Shin Hye all tvn taxi one way and shoot at the same time Hong Kong will visit a variety of attractions., and Group Contribution, Roy Kim Aberdeen harbor ferry ride from Hong Kong's Jumbo restaurant, gourmet experience and , will enjoy shopping at the Temple Street Night Market, million dollar night view from romantic movies of distance (AOS, Avenue of Stars) with 20:00 to start the laser show (Symphony of Lights) enjoy the other hand, actress Park Shin Hye and yunsiyun is expected to enjoy a romantic Christmas in Hong Kong during winter festival. Taichung Bakery Wander the streets of SOHO (SOHO), such as the tree-lined street in South Korea romantic sweet egg tarts for dessert, enjoying the movies of Chongqing sangrim Location escalator in the mid-treble also replay the scenes of the movie will see a taxi in Hong Kong side tvn through December 6 - Group Contribution side of Roy Kim, 13, 2009 at 21:00 yunsiyun, Park Shin Hye Hong Kong side is planned to be aired.
From the above article, i think tVN is going to record the taxi entertainment program with both Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye in Hong Kong when they go there to attend MAMA awards which will be broadcasted on December 6, 2012.  Really looking forward to this one. 

Guest blueroses2288

Thanks @phadari for the news :)
We are so excited upon seeing the news. Can't believe before the drama airs, we get to see them at MAMA and Taxi first. Somehow preparing ourselves for their chemistry ;)
And if I got it right, Shinhye and Siyoon's Taxi will be broadcast on the 13 Dec at 21:00pm.
Credit and source: PSH dc and http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/live/news/?mode=view&cate=03&wd=20121129&ucode=00000001

Park shin hye and Yoon Si Yoon will be recording tvN program "Taxi" on their way to 2012 mama on Nov 30. This episode will be broadcasted on tvN on Dec 6 ,2012!!!
Cr: PSH DC
Please Our fans in Hong Kong please send us pics any thing to both we will be so happy 
73261_10151174929527914_895690948_n.jpg [-O< :)>- Shinhye arrival at Hong Kong International Airport ♥
Cr. weibo via @PSH_HK
386493_490601500962420_1520105708_n.jpg
Yoon Shi Yoon so hot  wowwwwwww
302762_384897054925245_1762800649_n.jpg :\">

Guest venezia007

Flower Boy Next Door or I Steal Peeks At Him Every

tumblr_me88zixs0w1rzu0au.jpg

The Pretty Boy Next Door is based on a Webtoon “나는 매일 그를 훔쳐본다” I Steal Peeks At Him Every Day  published in Daum.

The webtoon is about 4 characters:

The girl who steal peeks at her hot neighbor and has a crush on him (Go Dok Mi – Park Shin Hye)

The mysterious and handsome guy who lives in the apartment in front (Oh Jin Rak – Kim Jin Hoon)

The cousin of the mysterious guy who lives in the same apartment (Enrique Gum – Yoon Si Yoon)  and he moves into his cousin apartment making the life of the girl really complicate

The pretty and popular classmate from high school of Dok Mi (Cha Do Hwi) who also is a model and who our heroine can’t tolerate really well but she held herself when she is in front of her.   

The main couple, of course is Enrique, a Korean guy who come from Spain where his parents are the owner of  hostel in Madrid and where their special plate is pasta, and our shy girl Dok Mi, who is a stories illustrator and she has her own office in her apartment.

tumblr_me89df99Af1rzu0au.jpg

Her life was quiet, she drew at home and she enjoyed the view of her apartment, specially her hot and handsome neighbor,

tumblr_me89o12OCL1rzu0au.jpg

until Enrique moved and he discovered her watching, he got confused and he thought that she was watching at him and it is when the love-hate story began between the outgoing Enrique and the “pervert Ajhuma”   Dok Mi.

tumblr_me89jrcfDb1rzu0au.jpg

It is going to be fun to see Yoon Si Yoon saying “Gracias” (thank you in Spanish) and explaining if you live in Spain you can eat “churros” with chocolate every day such in the comic.

tumblr_me89p4NJCK1rzu0au.jpg

Source http://lovestar143.tumblr.com/post/36782425707/flower-boy-next-door-or-i-steal-peeks-at-him-every-day

[iNFO] [2012 MAMA Live Streaming] 
World's best Asian Music Awards!! 

▷Live Streaming : http://bit.ly/2012mamalive 
▷2012.11.30 (Fri) 
RED-CARPET 17:00~19:00 (KST) 
CEREMONY 19:00~23:00 (KST) 

▷LINE UP 
PSY, Super Junior, Big Bang, SHINEE, HyunA&Hyun Seung(Trouble Maker), Roy Kim, SISTAR, B.O.B, Adam Lambert, Wang Leehom, Epik High and more.. 

▷ Red Carpet 
Jackie Chan, Jung Woo Sung, Song Seung Hun, Song Joong Ki, Yun Eun Hye, Han Chae Young, Lee Dong Gun, Jung Il Woo, Kim Sung Soo, Kim Kang Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Jung Kyeo Woon, Jo Yoon Hee, Go Joon Hee, Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye and more..

※ Singapore, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei 16:00~, Bangkok, Hanoi 15:00~

※ Facebook live-streaming service is Not available in Korea, Hong Kong, and Japan
(For those countries, visit http://mama.interest.me/ for live-streaming service.)

Source: http://www.facebook.com/mnetmama12603_10151175214657914_452937969_n.jpg

Guest maknaeanna

I hope this is going to be my crack drama of the year. I adore Park Shin Hye as a person and as an actress. I'm neutral toward Yoon Si Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon, but I think all three will have fantastic chemistry with each other. Pair it with a good storyline, and I am pretty much going to be obsessed with the drama until it ends. 

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201211/sp2012113007031894350.htm?uid=4690927(google translated)Hallyu Queen - Hallyu King to meet ...
Cable drama highest export sales eokseon Park Shin Hye - yunsiyun starring 'neighbor' handsome 'in Japan 20

• Input time: 30/11/2012 07:03:18
    Facebook
    Me2day
    Twitter
    Cyworld
    'Hallyu Queen' and 'King of Korean Wave' meeting in Japan moved actress Park Shin Hye and yunsiyun starring cable channel tvN mini-series new wolhwa 'Neighbors handsome' (script by Kim Eun - Jung and directing of Elec.) copyright line sales in Japan were . Park Shin Hye kkwechan place for the next generation Hallyu star in Japan, and the drama "King of Baking gimtakgu '' High Kick Through the Roof 'as drama 'You're Beautiful' blew me away 'to me, thanks. rose to stardom yunsiyun force exerted

Given that terrestrial drama synagogue 1 billion ~ 1 350 million won to the plate average price that export All Rights Reserved broadcastposted sales of about 20 billion before the 'neighbor' handsome ' is observed. Sport in Korea and phone calls from an official of the drama on the 29th, to the best of the cable drama "know" and "Park Shin Hye and yunsiyun the overseas market power of the two actors' past work performance as exports Terrestrial All rights won but great , "he said. 'neighbor' handsome 'is introduced in tvN' Pretty Boy 'series of complete edition. Actor Jung Il-woo a starring 'hotties If the store' and group Infinite's L and Sung starring one 'Shut up hotties band' also in the Asian market a good response was obtained. CJ E & M broadcasting business part content sales team of one official is "now up to through the famous Japanese content distributor CCC records and has sold the rights to the record high Chronicles cable drama "on 'Pretty Boy' series brand awareness in overseas markets is also high," he said. 'neighbor' handsome 'Chelsea' I him stares original. Park Shin Hye themselves hugging in the hurt Rapunzel locked in 'urban' solitude, yunsiyun of gold to the young enri YOUNG focuses breathing. First broadcast on January 7 next year.From the article above, i think its been mentioned that the PBND rights is being sold at a high price to Japan since both PSH is famous from You are beutiful and YSY from Baker of Kim Tak Gu days.fighting!!!!

Archived