[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

@Lady_Fay, @padhari
I'm more excited after I read what you wrote, I didn't know it was possible. 8->
It's a romcom I really want to watch after the melodrama, everything else can be set to the side. xD
The others will start coming in soon or later, there has been interest expressed for the thirds series.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif;"First Peek at Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon in Flower Boy Next Door 
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/24/first-peek-at-park-shin-hye-and-yoon-si-yoon-in-flower-boy-next-door/#more-33396
cr:ockoala.wordpress

“FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR” FIRST SCRIPT READING

November 27, 2012

Woot! So, this is really happening!

It won’t be long until we’ll be seeing Flower Boy Next Door on TV (or laptops), as the gang has already started filming, but giving us a taste of the actors’ [potential] chemistry, production released these photos of their first table read, which took place on November 21st at the CJ E & M Center in Seoul.

It is said that the actors really got into their characters during the table read that one would think they were actually filming. The script must be good then! ;)

5fbnd2.jpg5fbnd1.jpg

Source  |  Sports Chosun

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/flower-boy-next-door-first-script-reading/

Guest venezia007

Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon and more get together for ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ script reading

20121126_flowerboyneighbor_scriptreading.jpg

The cast of tvN‘s upcoming drama ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘ has finally gotten together to kick start the official production process for their launch next year.

Cast members Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Soo Jin, Kim Yoon Hye, and Go Kyung Pyo finalized their casting decisions and met for their first script reading for their 16 episode romantic comedy based off of the popular webtoon, “I Watch Him Every Night“.

The romance begins when the modern time Rapunzel ‘Go Dok Mi’ (played by Park Shin Hye) gets caught stealing looks into her the windows of a neighbor (Kim Ji Hoon) by a younger flower boy named ‘Geum’ (played by Yoon Si Yoon). The drama will be tvN’s third installment to the flower boy series to warm up the hearts of fans this winter season.

Everyone got into character for the first time at the CJ E&M center on November 21st, and many were pleased to be seeing the return of Yoon Si Yoon for the first time in a year since his ‘Me Too, Flower!‘ as well as Kim Ji Hoon’s discharge from the army.

PD Jo Moon Joo stated, “There was a lot of chemistry in the first script reading because even before it took place, the director, writers, and actors communicated and researched a lot about their characters. The actors are all in love with their characters and work with each other well so we’re looking forward to a great piece of work.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ will begin airing on January 7th, 2013

Source http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/yoon-si-yoon-park-shin-hye-kim-ji-hoon-and-more-get-together-for-flower-boy-next-door-script-reading

Yipee! It's been a while since I've been so excited for a drama. I've always been a fan of Park Shin Hye since 'Stairway to Heaven' and I like Yoon Si Yoon from the few episodes of 'High Kick 2' that I saw. So I'm hoping that they'll have chemistry. This will be the first of the 'Flower Boy' series that I hope to finish to completion (I couldn't finish the first one, and I haven't started the second). 
I'm really intrigued by the "modern day Rapunzel" description. I wonder how that's going to play out... Can't wait until the New Year! :D

Guest venezia007

Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye Get Together for ′My Flower Boy Neighbor′

Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye, the flower boy and flower girl of tvN′s My Flower Boy Neighbor, got together for a script reading for the drama.

On November 27, My Flower Boy Neighbor released photos from the script reading featuring Yoon Shi Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Soo Jin, Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Yoon Hye.

33968454.jpg

In the photos, Yoon Shi Yoon, Park Shin Hye and Kim Ji Hoon are shown completely engrossed in their scripts.

The drama is Yoon Shi Yoon′s first drama in a year following his appearance in MBC′s Me Too, Flower! and is Kim Ji Hoon′s first drama after his release from the army.

Even at the script reading session, Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon acted just like their characters, pretending they were really rivals trying to win the hand of Park Shin Hye. The air was warm and everyone had a smile on his/her face.

33714545.jpg

Producer Jo Moon Joo of CJ E&M said, "Because the director, scriptwriters and actors looked into each character a lot through a great amount of communication, the first script reading took place with ease. The actors are very attached to their characters, and we believe their nice teamwork will help them put together a great piece."

My Flower Boy Neighbor is based on a webtoon titled I Watch Him Every Day, and is a romantic comedy. It is expected to bring on yet another flower boy wave with its first episode to air on January 7.

Source http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=22243

It seems as the awesome Ms. Koala is as excited about this drama as we are as she put up a post about the script-reading as well and shared her personal feelings about the drama and it's leads.

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/26/the-pretty-cast-of-flower-boy-next-door-gather-for-script-reading/

I am fan of park shin hye really I am happy to see her again she is an interesting person really i feel her as friend and sister seriously I want to meet her some day to become her friend I Love you Park shin hye I wish your success in your Life and Work just continue working hard and keep your beautiful smile on your face  :x
561972_10151036797062914_1412850906_a.jp

In the photos i think Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon really look good toghether and for me they already have  chemistry  i hope during this drama we more times wiil say Koalas words  “OMGOMGOMG, she’s so cute, OMGOMGOMG, marry me Ji Hoon!, OMGOMGOMG whisper more sweet nothings, Si Yoon!”  :x :)>-

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif;"Kim Ji Hoon Tweets First Blurry Shot of the Three Leads in Character in Flower Boy Next Door November 27, 2012 

omgh.jpg

*Faints* What was that? *Faints again* Oh yes, the first ever look at the three leads of Flower Boy Next Door in character during the photo shoot for posters and stills. *Faints for the third time* I woke up this morning and Kim Ji Hoon tweeted the above blurry shot of himself with Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon on the set of FBND. It’s like I went to bed happy with just the pictures of them at the script reading and then woke up to the drama version of a tooth fairy leaving me something under my pillow. Sweeeet! I’m hoping Yoon Si Yoon isn’t as derpy as he looks in that still above, with his mile-wide goofy smile. I love love loved him in Me Too, Flower! playing a sunny on the outside character with a laundry list of dark demons within, who has quite a temper and isn’t scared of mouthing off to even the woman he loves. Park Shin Hye looks so pretty and sweet, but I’m hoping her character is more than just a foil for us to appreciate the hot guys. Kim Ji Hoon looks amazing in character, what with the leather jacket and guyliner and grungy rock star attitude. Below are a few more pictures he recently tweeted that shows us without a doubt that scruffy, abtastic Kim Ji Hoon will be back on our screen in a little over a month. Plus his hair! It looks sooooo good here. His sageuk look in Joseon X-files doesn’t count, and his hair was a horrific nightmare in Wish Upon a Star with the magically receding hairline with each new episode that made me fear he would have a tonsure by the end of the drama. I am indeed a very happy Koala right now. *Goes back to fainting*

cannotbreathe1.jpg

cannotbreath2.jpg

cannotbreathe.jpg

No, the army didn’t give him these abs. He had them before he left for military service. But since this is his first post-MS role, I still need him to do the following obligatory scenes: shower AND bath (but not during the same scene because I want two of such scenes), rain brooding and changing out of the wet clothes afterwards, exercising and then walking around shirtless afterwards, and finally, a bed scene just because this airs on cable channel tvN where anything goes. I might as well shoot for the stars and ask for the moon.

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/27/kim-ji-hoon-tweets-first-blurry-shot-of-the-three-leads-in-character-in-flower-boy-next-door/

yay, koala is very much excited, like us on this trio.  fighting!!!!!!

Guest julie721

@padhari....
Are you trying to make me faint dear?? Those photos, those abs just....... *speechless*Definitely I demand a lot of topless scenes. I even approve if all his scene requires him not to wear any shirt (would be weird though hahahaha)

Archived