[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whose kiss do you prefer?  :\"> :x
fbnd-pshic-14.gif
http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/32-Dramas/61893-Park-Shin-Hye-and-Yoon-Si-Yoon-to-star-in-upcoming-drama-%E2%80%98Flower-Boy-Next-Door%E2%80%99#

Posters, with one from the previous page.
fbndposters2.jpgfbndposters1.jpg
Sources: tvN drama on NAVER & @chtvn
Edit@ysy94, nah, I'm just crazier and disgustingly, shamefully, unhealthily more obsessed. ;) Just kidding. But I have turned our blog into an FBND fandom that I'm too lazy to post anything else.

@angieknows_11 you r faster than me :))@manka If I would be PSH, I would make all the boys in queue then kiss them one by one >:), after that I would take my SY go Xmas downtown with me while the others prepare for Xmas party :">:">:">

Guest jjsweeter0211

Flower Boy Next Door’ Unveils Official Posters with Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon

2012-12-12 17:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Slowly becoming the most anticipated romance comedy for 2013, tvN’s Flower Boy Next Doorreleased official posters, heightening the excitement for the drama’s release.

96085140.jpg

The two posters that were released revealed an exciting and complicated love story to come between Park Shin Hye, Yoon Shi Yoon, and Kim Ji Hoon. 

Standing in front of an illustrated city background, Yoon Shi Yoon peered lovingly at a worried Park Shin Hye. In another, Park Shin Hye was caught in the middle of a love triangle between Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon. 

85808902.jpg

Based on the popular webtoon, I Steal a Peek at Him Every DayFlower Boy Next Door is about a hurt girl, who traps herself inside her home and spends her days stealing glances of her flower boy neighbors.

The drama will premiere on January 7. 

Photo Credit: tvN

Guest ijustloveher

what!!!  :(( :-S  postponed again!! im so much dying to see them not contented to those pics,clips, teaser :((  hope tvn gonna fix the program broadcast whats wrong with them?? :((  %-( 

Pretty Roommates... 
We have our first PPL spotting!!! :)On the poster that too!!! 
What is Enrique (YSY) wearing around his neck apart from a scarf? It's the Canon EOS M!!! White version. =))

Another reminder of the Queen, eh Naughties? 

love_u.gif

We have three weeks left. hula.gif

Guest ijustloveher

those picture ease my disappointment .... :) love those  :x  which one i will ship  >:D< :-/ the two main guy confused me  /:)  so many things to look forward  ;)

Archived