[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@venezia007 thank you for sharing article about Strong Heart ^^ I'm more and more in love with YSY once I know that he loved reading and having a library with 1500 books in it ... I love books too and not many guys love reading and now we both hold same nick name "bookworm" hehe ;)No wonder there is a pics of him holding a novel on his arrival in HK for MAMA ;)
PSH always try to know more about her collague and knowing that she already create a nickname for YSY I know that she's now friends with both YSY and KJH. She always gave nickname to her friends since I know her from YAB. 
JGS, JYH and Hongki all got a nicks from her. Now she call YSY King of study / King of bookworm and as far as I remember she already named KJH from her twit lately *sorry I forgot what it is, maybe handsome Oppa KJH *I forgot. Maybe someone can help me out here ;)

giselle_tw said: @venezia007 thank you for sharing article about Strong Heart ^^ I'm more and more in love with YSY once I know that he loved reading and having a library with 1500 books in it ... I love books too and not many guys love reading and now we both hold same nick name "bookworm" hehe ;)No wonder there is a pics of him holding a novel on his arrival in HK for MAMA ;)
PSH always try to know more about her collague and knowing that she already create a nickname for YSY I know that she's now friends with both YSY and KJH. She always gave nickname to her friends since I know her from YAB. 
JGS, JYH and Hongki all got a nicks from her. Now she call YSY King of study / King of bookworm and as far as I remember she already named KJH from her twit lately *sorry I forgot what it is, maybe handsome Oppa KJH *I forgot. Maybe someone can help me out here ;)

titbit...

Go Dok Mi/Park Shin Hye has starting her day spying on the man living next door Han Tae Jun/kim Jung san....

sorry am not too expert copy paste all the picture...so, feel free to surf the site urself .....kekeke!! credit to PSH dc & gogolang

http://gogolang.blog.me/140175375922

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye says, “I think I look better in real life than on screen”

December 19, 2012 12:00 am cloud2c2h

1355841075816.jpg

Park Shin Hye seems to used to getting compliments about her beauty.
On the episode of SBS’s Strong Heart that aired on December 18, Park Shin Hye was asked, “You seem to be getting more and more beautiful these days. What do you say that?” The actress replied, “These days I’ve been getting those comments a lot.”
She revealed a whiff of her beauty secret. “These days, I work out regularly. I think that makes me healthier and prettier.”
When asked when she thinks she looks better―on screen or in real life, the beauty replied, “I think I look better in real life. That’s what some people said to me when they saw me.”
The actress stood side by side with comedian Park Gyung Lim as she wanted to show how tall she is to dispel rumors that she is short.
Having debuted in Stairways To Heaven as a child actor of Choi Ji Woo’s character, Park said, “Recently, I met Choi Ji Woo in Hong Kong. She was really surprised to see me, saying ‘You have grown up so much! I was really happy to see her after such a long while.”

PSH @ssinz twited a picture with KJH 
A-aFSt8CQAAM45u.jpg:large
그렇습니다.1더하기1은 귀요미가 아니라 2입니다. 아우 참....ㅠㅠ according  to google translate  Yes 0.1 plus 1 ear Yomi 2.Aw true .... ㅠ ㅠi dont understand anything :-/ anyway so cute :-*

Guest venezia007

Shin Hye updated Ameblo (http://ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/)

65179_105644909607880_713788764_n.jpg

Tonight!!
Long time no see. I'm sorry~
The weather is cold isn't it? Sorry I haven't written these days! Shinhye is filming a new drama these days.
I want to meet you all (T_T)

Cr : PSH_IFC @ twitter

Updated Her twitter (@ssinz)

576353_427144430692302_2990199_n.jpg

[TRANS 19/12 @ssinz] Yes it's like this. 1 plus 1 is the cute number 2. Aww indeed....ㅠㅠ
RT @ssinz 그렇습니다.1더하기1은 귀요미가 아니라 2입니다. 아우 참....ㅠㅠ

Cr : PSH_SPORE and ssinz @ twitter

Shinhye knew well how to promote her drama 
:x :x :x

Archived