[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest venezia007

@ysy94 yup, read in PSH DC that the Japanese site ( http://www.lookkorea.jp/event/w62_tvn_drama/ ) hold a tour to who are traveller where can watch 'FBND' filming. it means that TnN promotion for Japanese fans :)

***Kouki Mizuta 'Watanabe' update his ameblo and sharing his experience abt 'FBND' drama  ( http://ameblo.jp/egao-dofu/entry-11424615065.html )

He said really happy and had a good time filming with FBND member. He surprised with diff in culture and difficulty to spell pronunciation. lol. but it maynt be a problem coz he enjoyed his time over in Korea. First day, when long dialogue scene his heart is pounding LOL. and after shooting and also shooting to poster he was a lot of talk and felt warm with everyone-FBND cast.
he also wrote that he feels close with PSH, YSY and KJH. They regard each other like a brother - family. he want to take more and more communication in Korean as soon as to improve faster than before. he will do the best (^ ∇ ^)

He also took the photo 'Snow Man'

o0800106712325193541.jpg

CMIIW :)

Gosh! I think I've been out of soompi for so long. I'm very surprised with the changes here lol!  :))
Can't FBND be any more cuter and more adorable? That scene in the second Christmas teaser where PSH turned around and saw the four men, turned me into a puddle of goo. She looked so relieved and happy upon seeing them.  
I'm so glad to see KJH back in the small screen. He has gotten hotter after the military. I hope he shows some abs here. I wouldn't mind if he run around in the drama topless, never mind the cold weather lol!
I know I'm not the only one wanting January to come soon. :P 

ysy94

said: I guess (using google translate

:)

)) this site is about opening a tour from japan to korea which traveler will stay near shooting scene where they can watch the cast member filming http://www.lookkorea.jp/event/w62_tvn_drama/anyway, I'm not sure ^^ but the couple is just cute

8260522815_e3d4c1c066_b.jpg

The way tvN promote their drama is excellent and the way they torturne us is absolutely great T_Tbtw, plz confirm when will Taxi on air (I saw somewhere they changed the schedule) and anyway we can watch?

there are many articles about FBND :-*
  class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="color: rgb(54, 57, 69); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; letter-spacing: -1px;"Park Shin Hye spends Christmas with four pretty boys

http://en.korea.com/?p=393155

57.jpgPark Shin Hye recently had a Christmas party with four pretty boys.

On December 11, tvN released a special preview of its new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door.

The Pretty Boy Next Door is based on the popular cartoon series I Peek At Him Everyday. It’s a romantic comedy about Go Dok Mi (played by Park Shin Hye), who has isolated herself from the world because of painful memories, and Enrique Keum (played by Yoon Si Yoon), a pretty boy who falls in love with Go Dok Mi.

The preview is 30 seconds long. When Park is about to eat cereal, a Santa hat falls on the table, and four pretty boys (Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, Go Kyung Pyo, and Mizuta Kouki) appear and celebrate Christmas. They also kiss Park on the cheek. Park’s lively look and the pretty boys dressed up like Rudolphs are attracting a lot of attention.

5-2.jpgThe Pretty Boy Next Door is the third series of tvN’s Pretty Boy project. The story of the series revolves around Yoon Si Yoon, Park, and Kim Ji Hoon in a love triangle. The series will start airing on January 7 next year and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:00 p.m.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: -1px;"Flower Boy Next Door’ cast throws a Christmas party

[*]

Story

[*][*][*][*][*]6Share on Tumblr

20121211_flowerboynextdoor.jpg

What better way to celebrate the upcoming holidays than with your cast members for your upcoming drama? The cast of tvN‘s ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘ recently got into their festive spirits for a new promotional video!

The 16 episode rom-com will be airing next month, and playing up to their drama’s genre, the cast threw a special Christmas party to give fans an early look into each of their characters. As the drama is the third installment in tvN’s ‘Flower Boy’ series, a lot of anticipation is building up for its pilot episode.

The 30 second Christmas special shows Park Shin Hye getting ready to eat some cereal but being met instead by four Santa hat wearing handsome men as soon as she picks up the box. She’ll be the envy of many, as she even receives some kisses to boot!

Extra still cuts of leads Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye looking very much like a lovely couple is surely to add plenty more anticipation for the weeks to come.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/flower-boy-next-door-cast-throws-a-christmas-party

and anyone can say what talks in the video i guess it is about FBND 

Guest LeleLee

OMG!
these caps are soooo cute!hahaha...
cant hardly wait to watch the drama...
i can feel nice chemistry between the casts already,,hehehe...

Park Shin Hye filming FBND
http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/32-Dramas/61893-Park-Shin-Hye-and-Yoon-Si-Yoon-to-star-in-upcoming-drama-‘Flower-Boy-Nex

AIEAO.jpg

omg thank you for all the updates and the christmas party teaser, i really can't wait for the drama after all these teasers, shin hye and si yoon look so cute together! and omg i can't wait for strong heart episode!  i want the episode right now :(( lol i really can't wait i am getting impatient  :-SS

Archived