[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

@venezia007- Thanks for posting the video!

@manka- I hope my translation helps!

Note: I’m Korean American so my translations aren’t 100% accurate. So please feel free to notify me of any errors! Also, please notify me if you plan on using my translations or taking it out of this thread. Enjoy :)

Video link:

(Credit to the uploader, hyuck9951)

--Start 0.01--

Host: “Then if that’s the case, among our top star presenters, the couple presenters were exceptionally noticed. Among those [stars] showing a bickering, childish* relationship* “Flower Boy Next Door’s” Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye couple.”

*I’m honestly not sure if “childish” and “relationship” are the correct words… But those are my best guesses as to what the host said from the context of the statement. I’m guessing “chul deok” means “childish” and “hyo yub” means “relationship” Does anyone know what those words actually mean? J

0:11-PSH: “In the drama I’ve only been wearing shabby clothes and coming out[but] today, [ I’m ] wearing an extravagant dress like this and coming out, it’s really…”

0:16-YSY: “…yes, but where is Shin Hye sshi, then?”

PSH: “[i am] right here.”

YSY: “Ah, yes.”

0:20: Host: “Before, [you] were with Park Shin Hye, but you’re alone right now.”

YSY: “That’s right/you’re right.”

Host: “Where could [she] have gone?”

YSY: “Even just earlier when [we] were presenting [we] were close…”

Host: “After ending [the award presenting]….”

0:29-Host continues: “After Si Yoon sshi passed by, following behind [ is ] Park Shin Hye sshi.”

0:31-Host: “Yoon Si Yoon sshi left first.”

PSH: “Yes. Ah, that’s right/you’re right. [He] left first.”

PSH and Host together: “Yes…”

PSH: “Did [he] not say….”

Host: “And he was wondering where Shin Hye sshi [you] were and was looking for you.”

0:39-PSH: “Ah, is that right? I was behind [him], but maybe [he] didn’t see me and left first. Anyway, we’re going to ride/take the car and leave together so….”

Host: “Oh….”

--End at 0:45--

EDIT:

@tatidu- Here's the translation to KJHs reply:

Kim Ji Hun (@jiraisjin99) reply to @ssinz 킥킥. 와 박선배다~~~ ^ㅇ^ 

"Kek Kek. Wow it's Park Sunbae~~~ ^ㅇ^ "

*Sunbae is used to refer to a person that has seniority in the workplace or at school

BTW, I think it's adorable how PSH and KJH already have nicknames for each other.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PJupiter said:

@venezia007- Thanks for posting the video!

@manka- I hope my translation helps!

Note: I’m Korean American so my translations aren’t 100% accurate. So please feel free to notify me of any errors! Also, please notify me if you plan on using my translations or taking it out of this thread. Enjoy :)

Video link:

(Credit to the uploader, hyuck9951)

--Start 0.01--

Host: “Then if that’s the case, among our top star presenters, the couple presenters were exceptionally noticed. Among those [stars] showing a bickering, childish* relationship* “Flower Boy Next Door’s” Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye couple.”

*I’m honestly not sure if “childish” and “relationship” are the correct words… But those are my best guesses as to what the host said from the context of the statement. I’m guessing “chul deok” means “childish” and “hyo yub” means “relationship” Does anyone know what those words actually mean? J

0:11-PSH: “In the drama I’ve only been wearing shabby clothes and coming out[but] today, [ I’m ] wearing an extravagant dress like this and coming out, it’s really…”

0:20: Host: “Before, [you] were with Park Shin Hye, but you’re alone right now.”

0:29-Host continues: “After Si Yoon sshi passed by, following behind [ is ] Park Shin Hye sshi.”

Host: “And he was wondering where Shin Hye sshi [you] were and was looking for you.”

0:39-PSH: “Ah, is that right? I was behind [him], but maybe [he] didn’t see me and left first. Anyway, we’re going to ride/take the car and leave together so….”

EDIT:

@tatldu- Here's the translation to KJHs reply:

Kim Ji Hun (@jiraisjin99) reply to @ssinz 킥킥. 와 박선배다~~~ ^ㅇ^ 

"Kek Kek. Wow it's Park Sunbae~~~ ^ㅇ^ "

*Sunbae is used to refer to a person that has seniority in the workplace or at school

BTW, I think it's adorable how PSH and KJH already have nicknames for each other.

PJupiter said:

--Start 0.01--

Guest stardusts

Love the Christmas ID. They are all so cute!! Love love love Shin Hye. Shin Hye and YSY have really good chemistry already. Can't wait to see the drama. 
P.S. Please don't quote photos/videos or long quotes. We have to make this thread clean so the mods won't have to close it to clean up. Thanks!

Guest venezia007

Park Shin Hye and ′Flower Boys Next Door′ Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas

With Christmas approaching and couples starting to be more visible, Park Shin Hye tells all the singles not to fret, because her handsome Flower Boys Next Door and tvN will keep them company!

90669057.jpg

On December 8, tvN released a short Christmas teaser for the upcoming drama Flower Boy Next Door starring Park Shin Hye, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and more.

The video started off with Park Shin Hye worrying about spending Christmas alone. But her problem was solved when the handsome flower boys appeared, encouraging her to spend it with them and channel tvN. The cast also wished everyone a merry Christmas.

62026826.jpg

Flower Boy Next Door will premiere on January 7, 2013.

Source : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=23481

Guest venezia007

Daniel Henney Lookalike Kim Jung San Cast for tvN′s ′Flower Boy Next Door′

The rookie actor Kim Jung San has been cast for a role in tvN′s Flower Boy Next Door.

The actor will appear as Han Tae Joon, a flower boy who lives in the house facing Go Dok Mi′s (Park Shin Hye) and who gains her undivided attention.

97811724.jpg

Han Tae Joon is set to be a good-looking and gentle doctor. He is the first love of Yoon Seo Young (Kim Yoon Hye) and is the object of a new crush from Go Dok Mi.

Kim Jung San first started acting through the musical Singles. He then continued to appear in commercials for airlines, cosmetics, electronics and portal sites, and drew attention for being a Daniel Henney lookalike. He will be making his small screen debut through his new role.

Flower Boy Next Door is a 16-part romantic comedy based on the webtoon I Watch Him Every Day. It is the third in the flower boy series hosted by tvN, following Cool Guys, Hot Ramen and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.

It will air its first episode on January 7.

Source http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=23485

Before they said Kim Yoon Hye is YSY first love but now Kim Jung San is Kim Yoon Hye first love... confusing =))
YSY at dressing room, umm... Mickey mouse coat, isn't it :))8260607530_ee2771ef43_b.jpg
Cr: DC

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Five pretty boys on The Pretty Boy Next Door

December 10, 2012 1:30 pm eternalc2h

36.jpg

Five pretty boys in the new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door are expected to appeal to many female viewers.

On December 10, some still photos from tvN’s new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door, which will start airing on January 7 next year, were released.

The Pretty Boy Next Door is based on the popular cartoon series I Peek At Him Everyday. It’s a romantic comedy about a girl named Go Dok Mi (played Park Shin Hye), who has isolated herself from the world because of painful memories, and a pretty boy named Enrique Keum (played by Yoon Si Yoon), who falls in love with Go Dok Mi.

What attracts the most attention is five handsome characters in the series. Including Enrique Keum, Oh Jin Rak (played by Kim Ji Hoon), Yoo Dong Hoon (played by Go Kyung Pyo), Han Tae Joon (played by Kim Jung San), and Watanabe (played by Mizuta Kouki) live around Go Dok Mi’s house. In the still photos, they’re showing off their handsome faces.

Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye are also showing off a cute, innocent look. According to the production crew, the set was full of laughs although it was the first time for all the cast to meet.

3-22.jpg

The Pretty Boy Next Door is the third project of tvN’s Pretty Boy series. The story of the series revolves around Yoon, Park, and Kim Ji Hoon in a love triangle. It will start airing on January 7 next year and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:00 p.m.

I guess (using google translate :))) this site is about opening a tour from japan to korea which traveler will stay near shooting scene where they can watch the cast member filming http://www.lookkorea.jp/event/w62_tvn_drama/anyway, I'm not sure ^^ but the couple is just cute8260522815_e3d4c1c066_b.jpg

Archived