[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda want to know how many of us ship which leading man now ( when the drama hasn't aired yet)
tumblr_meyx9m4odw1qk32jxo1_500.jpg
OR
 tumblr_meyx9m4odw1qk32jxo2_400.jpg

Can we vote?
It's just for fun since we have been quiet lately hehe
The other 3 flower boys can join too

Since we are on the topic of saving pics. Can someone tell me how you save the 8 first pics here http://blog.naver.com/ohboypj (in the squares). I can't use the way I usually use to save it in Naver?
Thanks in advance

@PJupiter thank you! I can't even remember that PSH has ever gone to SH so I'm really exited ^^

Guest venezia007

Park Shin Hye revealed her sweet smiles on "Strong Hearts"

2012121400481_0.jpg

Korean popularity actress Park Shin Hye recently has filmed SBS variety show "Strong Hearts (강심장). Today (14/12), her still pictures on the scene were published and attracted netizens' attention.

In the pictures, Park Shin Hye revealed her sweet smiles and her cuteness is mesmerizing. At the corner of the picture there is a small black board that wrote "Use your body language to speak" and this has aroused the audience's attention on how Shin Hye is going to do that and will there be any hilarious moments?

According to her entertainment agency, 4HIM, they revealed that on that day while Shin Hye was recording for the show, she made the entire audience burst out laughing with her straightforwardness and her dazzling smiles.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is now shooting for tvN new drama "Flower Boy Next Door" and she will be appearing in "Strong Hearts" with the flower boys - Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon and Go Kyung-pyo.

"Strong Hearts" will be aired with 2 parts on 18th and 25th of December 2012 respectively.

2012121400481_1.jpg

Source http://shinhyesg.blogspot.sg/2012/12/park-shin-hye-revealed-her-sweet-smiles.html

Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon all the way.  ;)

Kim Ji Hoon is Mine.  ;))  I mean Have you guys even seen his abs after releasing from military?  =P~  Are you kidding me?He is MINE.Not sharing him with anybody.Sorry PSH.   ;;)   Yoon Si Yoon is/was mine too,but I will give him up to PSH JUST for Pretty Boys Next Door filming. After that I want him back.  ;))  Kiss him PSH,And forget him.He is taken  =)) 

KJH is very manly and mature which suit with the decent womenbut YSY have his tenderness, sincerity, killer eye contact, shining smile, and "deadly" husky voice (which knock me out) so SY is better for the desolated girl like Dok Mi or cutness girl like PSH ^^And because I share my puppy SY with PSH, I must command her to let Go Kyung Pyo for me :-w
@anoosha YSY is mine from the begining :-w
btw, FBND official website http://giftmap.interest.me/View/521
PS: PSH's face in the second poster (download at official page/when enlarge) is blurred while 2 flower boys' face is clear

i ship Park Shin hye and Kim ji Hoon  off screen. because they are so cute and lovely in the bts photos  ;) :-*  and of course Park Shin hye  and Yoon Shi Yoon on screen because of their great chemistry :)>-  and i am going to keep myself japanise actor  Mizuta Kouki i like him although he is not as handsome as others but he has charisma  which is more important for me ;)

Guest pandaaegyo

i sooooo loved 'Flower Boy Ramyun Shop'.. jung il woo's kisses ♥_♥i tried watching 'Shut Up! Flower Boy Band'.. it was very heartwarming and there's so much eyecandy!yet, i got distracted somewhere near the end. I don't know why. I lost focus on the drama. and never went to finish it. Maybe i'll finish it some time...
but THIS! this got me really interested! i LOVE Park Shin Hye! and i remember Shi Yoon being Takgu.. He was so cute. Both are great actors! :D Gotta love this. I can't wait! :D 

omg thanks for all the pictures of the photoshoot, i seriously think i died, i am shipping shin hye with both guys..lol...she always looks good with all her leads! I seriously died though omg i really honestly can't wait!!!  i want the drama noww  :((  lol i can no longer wait!!! lol i forgot to also spazz about how they are holding hands waffle style [the way i love my OTPs holding hands, i hate when they hold hands without crossing their fingers together lol...i am weird but when they hold hands the other way i don't feel emotion---omg i am really weird haha] 

Just want to share a beautiful pic of Shinhye'stumblr_mf17zqZqA01qk32jxo1_1280.jpg

You guys are so funny, this thread is going to be fun
But what I wanted was like a poll that we can vote for each flower boy and we can state the reason in the post..... Other fans can see and join us as well hehe
But going with the flow anyway lol

I personally think Shinhye has chemistry with each and every partner she has ( and will be) paired with, including KJH and YSH. She might not be the best actress... yet but she has never failed me in this department :x :D
But somehow from the BTS photos I feel that she is at ease or "click" with KJH more. She has been seen next to him more often than YSY
It could be because he's older or they have similar personality, I don't know (she seems to like blood-A people lol, what blood type is YSY? haha )

YSY seems to be gentle during MAMA award but .... I still feel like there was a distance between them... ( You don't spot her next to him often in those rare MAMA after party vids and pics that we fortunately  have)
So right now, I'm kinda torn between the 2 but I'm slightly on JiHoon's side just because my Shinhye seems to be her goofy self around him more ^^ ( just like she was with her ANJell buddies)

But it could be ... that she is still shy around YSY, since their age gap is closer... and there might be more potential bw them so she is just careful. ShinHye is a very conscious and smart girl  (and an awesome troll too haha) >:)

PS: Could anyone help me with the naver pics thing? Pretty please~

Archived