[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@allaboutmissb

Sorry I couldn't answer earlier. It is rather a hard day at work. I have been busy. But Let me say,Don't take any Pill. I will post it in a few minutes. Due to AMOUNT of interest you guys Didn't show.
Smiley_emoticons_lachtot

@love4jkcw

Ommaaaaaaaaa, You really disrespected moi by your posts. Smiley-angry032 No Way am I going to share my Super Exclusive Secret with your guys. Smiley-sad055 Your loss.Lmao

@charmingtail @mulberry9 Thank you for your additional posts. Amazing analyzing as always.T4624

@Kgrl  Great one. Let me hug you. T4614

BTW Does anyone know what picture @Kgrl is referring too? I don't remember it at all.SJK on a Red couch?  :-??

Never mind Found it. I didn't know this was posted on his DC a day before Chae Won shut down her Me2day. But as Kgrl said, There really needs to be some serious CIA investigation to figure out who took this, no plate reflecting the other one, no spoon either. How would they know the physique of the person who has taken this picture? ROTFLMAO Lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BALTM1uCAAIla_Q.jpg

On the other hand, I almost lost my eyesight because of  the amount of time, I focused on that little Gold thing. To see whose reflection could that be. Sadly I didn't figure anything out. Smiley_emoticons_lachtot LOL Someone wearing black with long hair? Another one wearing white laying down,WTF that's Lee Kwang Soo! LOL Someone preferably a guy with big figure wearing white next to that long hair black thing reflection?Smiley-laughing021

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/750527894.jpg

Guest charmingtail

@kgrlYou really made me laugh. That strange photo of JK appearing one night in DC and CW closing her me2day the next morning...... I REALLY JEONG MAL want to try not to be so sensitive here. But I know its simply too much of a coincident esp when someone said its a short hair gal who took the photo LOL and then all the sudden we see CW with her new short hairstyle some days laterChaeki really make me  #-o
I was also going to ask @mul, whether is there any terms in CW's contract that she must do at least 1 drama/movie a year? I just hope there is LOL.
I dont think there is such a term in JK's contract because I know acting for JK is all about passion, he earned money thru CFs. Thats why he is going to be very choosy abt his projects and will only work on those he is interested in.

Guest charmingtail

anoosha said: BTW Does anyone know what picture @Kgrl is referring too? I don't remember it at all.SJK on a Red couch?  :-??

Never mind Found it. I didn't know this was posted on his DC a day before Chae Won shut down her Me2day. But as Kgrl said, There really need to be some serious CIA investigation to figure out who took this, no plate reflecting the other one, no spoon either. How would they know the physique of the person who has taken this picture? ROTFLMAO Lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BALTM1uCAAIla_Q.jpg

@kgrl There is a country cottage which is owned by sjk's grandfather in nonsan,chungcheong-namdo..So?? :-bd ye..I am getting delusional~ So..I have to sleep..hehe^^~

@p1n6an2012

If you had a chance, Can you check "Because of You" By Kelly Clarkson? It's an old song and has a slow typo for your taste.I know it's a bit of a sad song. But I thought it would make a good song to a trio video clip. Like when she sings"I will not make the same mistake that you did" Jae Hee scenes show up and Kinda like full of Angst Video Clip. I have such a soft spot for this song and sadly there aren't any MV made with it for the Dramas I like.
Smiley-sad055

anoosha said: @p1n6an2012

If you had a chance, Can you check "Because of You" By Kelly Clarkson? It's an old song and has a slow typo for your taste.I know it's a bit of a sad song. But I thought it would make a good song to a trio video clip. Like when she sings"I will not make the same mistake that you did" Jae Hee scenes show up and Kinda like full of Angst Video Clip. I have such a soft spot for this song and sadly there aren't any MV made with it for the Dramas I like.
Smiley-sad055