[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest charmingtail

Hangbokhaseyo (Pls be happy)
@katlynago 
Your post just make me realise that JK seem to start loving this phrase "Hangbokhaseyo". This phrase started to appear during NG filming and after NG ended in his signature....and it appears lot of times  
Just a few days ago
B3CB4EA4-C313-4A5B-916C-11AD8DCB6B81-650-00000042B6A02025.jpg
Recent laneige event
11auction.jpg

When he is signing at Qatar11auctionval.jpg

NIce guy postcard1dbs.jpg

And I know why you said it reminded you of CW... because the way she said "be happy" during the last day of NG filming also left a very deep impression on me.

1auction.png

And also NG end with MR  "I am happy now"

177.jpg?w=640&h=344credit see tag
NG is a project where I learned what its like to feel happiness and draw enjoyment from producing good works with good people ~ Song Joong Ki

NG is the project I felt the most happiness, I had fun discussing work with my peers. ~ Moon Chae Won

It may mean nothing or it may mean something. But nonetheless its full of happiness.
64380cd7912397dd6395056a5882b2b7d1a287f4

Guest SJKMCW

@sjkmcw am i the only one who doesn't want jealousy i want them to have intimate scenes or skinships :\">

Lol like limanh's, my fanfic still has a long way until they start having intimate skinships too. Sorry chingu. Also, as rulezhine mentioned, I'm planning to make this a looonnnggg fanfic too so it'll be longer than you guys might expect. *Sigh* what can I say? I really like the drama & heartache before the rainbows & butterflies. :)) Also, I want Joong Ki fighting hard for his love. For some reason, that has always been my kind of drama to watch (guy's a jerk then he fights hard for girl at the end). And the revenge type (hence why I love Nice Guy). But yea, I promise to give u a ton of skinship but just not now. :P

EDIT:

Btw, I've never mentioned this before but one thing that really disappointed me about NG was I didn't feel that Kang Maru had to fight at all for Seo Eun Gi. I felt like she gave it easy to him (anyone else feel me?). I wanted so bad for her to come back and have him beg her for mercy but.... nothing. :-q That's why I've always had the feeling that, dare I say, Maru loved Jae Hee more than he ever loved Eun Gi. :/ That's why in my fanfic, I'm gna make sure his love shows through this round & make sure he gets what serves him good! =))

Guest love4jkcw

@charmingtail
MY god! I love love your post!I think oppa is following unnie, no I am not delusional at all ;))
@anoosha
sorry I only believe rumors from dispatch and @kgrl. or are you secretly working for D monster? >:)
@SJKMCW I will wait patiently for the kiss. I am addicted to your fanfic. Its like following kdrama for me. 
:-bd

@p1n6an2012 @limanh
thank you for all the warm welcoming~ :x  and for all new toasts like me, i would like to say welcome too!
we're ready for full excitement roller coaster in chaeki land!! wheee~ :-\"

WARNING!
i'll be sticking around like this koala to all the toasts until the end even if i'm not posting! >:)
tumblr_m3rvapRrdO1rp6gwm.gif

@limanh i lurveee your fanfic! so much hotness~ please update soon if you got free time.. i'm dying of curiosity.. b-(

@charmingtail your post is amazing! toasts here are so detailed! it's nice to know that sjk somehow giving a little bit of hints (or not)!! but no matter what, i feel it's just so sweettt of him~ 8->

Guest cincalawra

SJKMCW saidBtw, I've never mentioned this before but one thing that really disappointed me about NG was I didn't feel that Kang Maru had to fight at all for Seo Eun Gi. I felt like she gave it easy to him (anyone else felt this way?). I wanted so bad for her to come back and have him beg her for mercy but.... nothing. :-q That's why I've always had the feeling that, dare I say, Maru loved Jae Hee more than he ever loved Eun Gi. :/ That's why in my fanfic, I'm gna make sure his love shows through this round & make sure he gets what serves him! =))

Guest SJKMCW

@cinnamoroll14

I'm so glad you decided to join this ship/family! Your posts are hilarious & they got me cracking up so hard! =)) =)) love it!!! :-*

EDIT:

@cincalawra

Urm idk, evn that didn't do it for me. :/ I wanted more! For example, I wanted him to drop FAT tears for her like he did for Jae Hee! But nope, nothing! [-( Still pisses me off til this day! I DEMAND FOR A REMAKE, THIS TIME KILL JAE HEE OFF BY EPISODE 5 WHEN SHE JUMPED OFF THAT BRIDGE. :-bd :-bd :-bd

And about Il Woo, he'll soon appear again. :D He actually has a big part in the fanfic too.

@SJKMCW
tumblr_m77vv710rN1r3gqg5.gif

OMG!! thank you so much for the kind words! you make me almost fall down from my chair.. hahaha..
to be honest, i never really want to go to forum because i'm not the type of people that can really write down all my thoughts.. and somehow when i want to joke on something, it'll turn up as failing a.k.a lame joke~  ~X(
but this thread really motivate me to post something~ thanks to chaeki MADNESS!  O:-)

:-O :-O thank you again~ *shy shy* *run to the corner of the table*

Guest allaboutmissb

quoting @katlynago:

During NG filming, I just simply lurked JK's DC and found some interesting comment about that signature. Recently he's always using that heart mark whenever he make an signature, but that was first occurred in the scene from the beach break-up. There was some onlooker at that beach and he or she got an signature from JK. JK's fan just simply commented that he seemed like exceptively very good condition that day, cause they never saw that kind of heart mark before.

this reminds me when @idom said there was someone witnessed JK & CW went out together for bibimbap after wrapping this particular scene? pls cmiiw ..

and now after "sense" we have a new word of the day "Hangbokhaseyo"  ;;)

nan neomu haengbokhae :x

@Charm I personally think ChaeKi do not go out together, or if they do, they definitely go to remote countrysides. Remember that photo of JK with the red couch that was uploaded by an anonymous person on DC the night before CW shut down her Me2day? Well, there's enough CIA photo investigation to essentially prove that it was a person with small physique (girl) wearing white (or light colored shirt) with short-short hair who had taken that photo (at the time, there wasn't confirmation CW had chopped off all her hair - we knew about her haircut afterward). From that point on, I pretty much assumed ChaeKi were staying indoors to avoid the paparazzi. Sis, you did a marvelous post on JK's new found love for the word "happiness" - a word many of us Moonlights are very familiar with. ;) And yes, I do believe JK would go to many lengths to protect CW, much less some out of pocket money to pay to the paparazzi.

@Mul I'm just happy he's happy, b/c that means she's happy. Lols. This wouldn't be so convoluted if our girl just came back earlier you know. She said she's going to try to come back as early as possible, unlike last year. Yet, it's almost May and she still doesn't have a project? How is this different from last year? Our girl needs to get her priorities straight. :-w

@love4jkcw I can't believe you put me in the same category of trust as Dispatch! [-(