[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

lol this pretty off topic but

this is the first time i saw someone steal my video :))
i'm not even that bothered about it but it's just odd to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5krCVbMjPkI

Because it's a really old video of mine **NG is still airing** neither the last kiss is shown (ep 20)
AND I'M REALLY ASHAMED by my poor editing and Poor crappy quality videos before **facepalm**

edit:
lol my original's quality is better :)) (at least the audio) LMAO i remembered how i asked naughties if i'll use "eat you up" or "kiss me" for eunma kisses ;))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEVKcXBmBkA&list=UU26JTJpfEPUKwr1_kTYMtzQ&index=42

@jeonghyang @rulezhine
hahaha! that's what i'm thinking too!!

tumblr_lf62lkrZYS1qacf8m.gifcr:tumblr
It's not that i don't want to wait~ but... but..

we'll become like this firsttt!!

AFTER FEW YEARS PASSED

tumblr_mj3cltbYki1rgigvho1_500.gif YEY UPDATED~~
TRY_zpseab8e615.gif

@jeonghyang hehehe! hello!! i haven't talk to you personally master!!
sifu! i'm a new student to learn all delusional stuff and mcw legs! :\">
glad you like my signature.. they're the reason why i watch k-dramas~ O:-)

@Charm Are you asking those questions to try to be skeptical? ;)) That's @anoosha 's job. Once, twice, thrice may be coincidence, but a dozen or more so coincidences? This is a couple that has old fans of each individual believing/suspecting there's something serious going on between the two...just look at @Mul...look at how wonderfully she's converted. :))

@anoosha It's like Charm said, fans were trying to get to the bottom of that anonymous picture so they enlarged SJK's pupils and completed CIA approved analytical tactics to determine the type of phone used, height/shadow of the picture-taker, and of course the sex of the picture-taker...taking in full consideration of JK's environment and body language at the time. Lols, oh, the resourcefulness of fans. It's no wonder news of CW's new white phone got so much attention with fans shortly afterward. K fans think it's why CW's me2day was closed - afraid it would link to her new "private" phone and cause a scandal similar to IU's, which had been a hot topic just a few weeks prior to CW's closing of her me2day. So Ms. Doubtful, what is your comeback today? :))

@jeonghyang Lols, I've realized pervertedness is contagious. Indoors...all the time... ;))

333 posts. Maybe this is not the greatest or lucky number. But wanna to give this number in here. Wish Chaeki had EunMa lucky love in the end.  :x :x

This song always makes me think about Chaeki and I put in Chaeki's OST playlist on mp3 beside Beautiful in White, Breathless and Until You. :D

Good night, Toasties.... :-h *off to bed*  I-) I-)

Guest SJKMCW

@p1n6an2012

Omg that sexy one!! =P~ so enticing!! Got me wanting more, mORE, MORE!!!! :\"> Another sexy one please? I'm teased now. =)) =))

@leeagassi

Oh i have beautiful in white nice guy video but only a few seconds vid... :D its somewhere in my external hard disc :)) its a part for a collab too :x kchuppy16 collab :D i'll upload it some time later

Edit:

captain @jillia

actually i made that video right after the kbsda 2012 :D back in january But im happy that u like it~~ oyasumi!!

@rulezhine
chae won's leg is not a human's leg!! isn't that right, masters (esp @jeonghyang master), toasts? am i just the weird specimens here?? 8-X

capture_27042013_025655_zpsdd6be68a.jpg

This is just my suggestion for those who haven't seen mcw legs~ =))
 HWkVf.gif
all the credit goes to tumblr account